Who is The Weakest Character That Can Spite stomp Mad Jim Jaspers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Who is the weakest character that can stomp Mad Jim Jaspers BESIDES The Fury?

zopzop
The only person that would even come close to doing it is Protege.

8swords
shuma in his realm big grin

Glorificus
Originally posted by 8swords
shuma in his realm big grin

Jaspers would turn Shuma into a calamari dinner and the rest of Shuma's realm into an Applebee's.

the Darkone
Evil Molecule Man, HOM Scarlett Witch

Sixth_Winged
Only world's funniest mxy and hom sw imo

carver9
No one.

abhilegend
If Hulk can't, no one can!!!!!!!!!

Insane Titan
The Fury

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Insane Titan
The Fury

DISQUALIFIED!

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
DISQUALIFIED! Shut up, nerd. biscuits

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by abhilegend
If Hulk can't, no one can!!!!!!!!!

The strongest there is laughing laughing laughing

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
Shut up, nerd. biscuits

With the filthy lizard propaganda hitting the big screen, I guess you feel untouchable.

Your days grow short, scalebag!

http://images.amcnetworks.com/ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/james-earl-jones-as-thulsa-doom-in-conan.jpg

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
With the filthy lizard propaganda hitting the big screen, I guess you feel untouchable.

Your days grow short, scalebag!

http://images.amcnetworks.com/ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/james-earl-jones-as-thulsa-doom-in-conan.jpg http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/haters-gonna-hate-godzilla_zps12229b26.gif

DarkRaiden
Weakest? Um...Darwin? Possibly? Maybe Legion if he uses an X-gene nullifier power. Or like Rogue with Leech absorbed.

Galan007
Leech. smile

MF DELPH
Doesn't Leech have a range limit? Also, even if Leech did depower Jaspers, it would then become a child versus a completely insane British Politician, so I don't see that resulting in a stomp for Leech. In all likelihood Jaspers would just go Crowbar Joker on Leech for turning his powers off.

Galan007
Leech does have a range limit, but if he had his 'negation-bubble' active, would that not also negate Jaspers' warp within that bubble? Not sure tbh, but that's what I was thinking initially. /shrug

Also, what do you mean by "it would then become a child"..?

Insane Titan
Has leech or rogue ever drained a reality warper?

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Has leech or rogue ever drained a reality warper?
There's no way in hell Rogue would be able to do it. Didn't she have problems with Ares and Loki?

Supposedly Leech actually shut down Franklin Richards. Never seen the scan or the book it came from but it was mentioned on these forums.

MF DELPH
Originally posted by Galan007
Leech does have a range limit, but if he had his 'negation-bubble' active, would that not also negate Jaspers' warp within that bubble? Not sure tbh, but that's what I was thinking initially. /shrug

Also, what do you mean by "it would then become a child"..?

I don't think so. If Jasper's Warps reality outside Leech's range the warp would still engulf him because Leech wouldn't be effecting the source of the powers (Jaspers). The effects aren't Jasper's powers, it's simply manipulated reality, which is a result of his ability. For an example, if Jaspers created Godzilla 500 miles away from Leech and sent it to kill him, Godzilla isn't simply going to disappear when it comes in proximity of Leach, because Godzilla would now be part of reality. Just as Fury didn't disappear once Earth-238 Jaspers was dead.

*edit

On the second point, Leech is a kid. If he fought a powerless Jaspers (who is an adult) it would be a fight between a child and an insane adult since Leech doesn't have any offensive powers, he just negates peoples' use of their own powers.

Galan007
Originally posted by MF DELPH
I don't think so. If Jasper's Warps reality outside Leech's range the warp would still engulf him because Leech wouldn't be effecting the source of the powers (Jaspers). The effects aren't Jasper's powers, it's simply manipulated reality, which is a result of his ability. For an example, if Jaspers created Godzilla 500 miles away from Leech and sent it to kill him, Godzilla isn't simply going to disappear when it comes in proximity of Leach, because Godzilla would now be part of reality. Just as Fury didn't disappear once Earth-238 Jaspers was dead. http://i.imgur.com/mLtCHCG.jpg

I would like to revise my answer: Leech wins IF the battle starts out with Jaspers in his general vicinity. vin

MF DELPH
laughing

He's still a 12-13 year old kid, man.

Galan007
Tbh, if Jaspers found that moving within close proximity of Leech depowered him, he'd simply just run a few feet backward until his powers returned, manifest a large anvil over Leech, and drop it on his domepiece, ftw(Looney Tunes style.)

What I'm saying is: my argument has all sorts of holes in it. thumb up

Mr Master
That's an interesting character, Leech. Who's the most powerful mutant he has depowered?

btw, can he really shut down JJ's powers at any range? JJ's warping is "god-like." (infinite energy reserves)
This is not a quality shared by all reality manipulators my friends.

Glorificus
Originally posted by Mr Master
That's an interesting character, Leech. Who's the most powerful mutant he has depowered?

btw, can he really shut down JJ's powers at any range? JJ's warping is "god-like." (infinite energy reserves)
This is not a quality shared by all reality manipulators my friends.

Someone mentioned that he was able to negate Franklin Richards.

Also, he has negated Mr. M in the past.

Even if he could negate Jaspers, which I'm not sure if he can, he still wouldn't be able to "spite stomp" him as stipulated by the OP, since he is still just a child and Jaspers is a much larger adult who can simply snap his neck or choke him out.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master

This is not a quality shared by all reality manipulators my friends. We already discussed this...
-Franklin Richards.
-No, his range is limited.
-Jaspers is still a Mutant. Leech negates Mutant powers.
-Even if Leech negated Jaspers' power, he still wouldn't win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.