Tulak Hord Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66

Unbowed
Is that an official picture of him?

DarthAnt66
The second one is, the first is the most recognized fan art of him.

Sinious
He looks like Sauron forging the ring in the first picture.

Kalen Sykes
Or the husband of the Statue of Liberty...

The Merchant
So Tulak Hord can perform Vitiate's ritual on a smaller scale?

S_W_LeGenD
Latest concept art:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140622224414/starwars/images/7/7f/SWTOR_TulakHord_Heavy.jpg

psmith81992
Impressive.

NewGuy01
That was from several months ago.

ChaosTheory123
Oh, found an accolade that you were missing

Centuries ago, Khem Val was the proud servant of Tulak Hord, one of the greatest Dark Lords of the Sith to ever live.

It's clearly speaking in relation to TOR, much like the quote about Vitiate being the strongest ever is of similar context. Still not a bad accolade though.

psmith81992
Whoever said Hord looks like Sauron is on the money.

ILS

ILS
And nice thread, Tulak Hord needs more material...

Revanchiste
ILS Edit no you jerk ligne 36
This a game mechanic.

(Trololoololol)

This not a feat to be able to write such a thing ILS this is juste a Random RPG mechanic where you are throwing a D6 in order to obtain 3 or more !

Revanchiste

ChaosTheory123
Emailed Avellone about Kreia's talk on Hord for what it's worth

1. When Kreia speaks of Tulak Hord and his prowess with the Lightsaber, she mentions how ancient Sith Lords would make more modern wielders of the force look like children playing with toys. How does she know this? Is she merely speculating off of information she read? Did she come across his and other Sith holocrons? Was she just making things up? Or, given the sort of clairvoyance she showed at the end of the game, did she possibly glean this information by some kind of psychometry? If the latter most choice is viable, would you have any opinion on how Kreia would compare herself to Hord in terms of raw force power too?

^That's the question, his response is the image in the hyperlink

And just in case the image eventually breaks, here it is in quotes

Take it as you will, though at the very least Avellone doesn't feel Kreia was being all that hyperbolic.

At the very least, doesn't seem like TOR does anything to contradict Hord being that awesome.

DarthAnt66
Damn, if only KotOR 3 would have been made. Revan fighting uber powerful Sith gods. Awesome, thanks! thumb up

DarthAnt66
WOAH WAIT WTF

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
At least he confirmed that Nihilus could have slaughtered Traya solo.

DarthAnt66
"Revan was one of the most powerful Force-wielders ever."

Yesssssssssss, I thrive off these quotes. THANKS. Also:

"Would have been developed in KotOR 3." WHY DIDN'T THEY MAKE IT!!!!

DarthAnt66
Today is a good day... a very good day.

ChaosTheory123
@XSUPREMEXSKILLZ - Yeah, was askin why he teamed up with Sion, figuring that, while he could take her on and win, he didn't want to risk whatever harm she could inflict on him in a straight fight regardless. Apparently he's just lazy.

Go figure?

@DarthAnt66 - Yeah, was asking about the "Heart of the Force" comment, possibly even trying to get a direct comparison to Nihilus... he didn't bite (not that I expected it, given, well, **** vs debating :maybe). Was also trying to confirm she wasn't just bullshitting, given I've seen really lazy ****ers appeal to her less than trustworthiness to brush her word off before.

Still, have at it. :maybe

DarthAnt66
Well yeah, we all knew Revan wasn't Mortis + tier like the quote implied, the quote was hyperbole for Revan being among the greatest, and at last he confirmed this. Thanks. thumb up

ChaosTheory123
No, I mean, I've had ****ers doubt her word entirely based solely on the fact she typically seems to bend the truth.

Wasn't even talking like in relation to anyone else, they just thought the comment was fraudulent.

Like Cell destroying Solar Systems hyperbolic

The Merchant
So her quote could be in relation to the Sith Empire in TOR? Technically they are the True Sith that Traya was talking about and we have proof like Thanaton having Hord's Lightsaber techniques.

DarthAnt66
Traya was referring to Naga Sadow's Sith Empire.

The Merchant
But Hord wasn't alive during Sadow's empire.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by The Merchant
But Hord wasn't alive during Sadow's empire.

Just take this away from the email

>Kreia's assessment of Hord being a godly duelist is accurate and not hyperbolic or baseless
>They were working this in originally to hype up and showcase how powerful what they thought the ancient Sith would be like when we got (but never did get) KOTOR3

The Merchant
Yeah but technically what the "true Sith" that Traya was talking about in KOTOR 2 was eventually revealed to be the Sith Empire in TOR and the True Sith is what was being hyped as being akin to the Ancient Sith.

ChaosTheory123
This is true

You all can work out how to debate the second point, I just wanted clarity on the first :maybe

Revanchiste
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Emailed Avellone about Kreia's talk on Hord for what it's worth

1. When Kreia speaks of Tulak Hord and his prowess with the Lightsaber, she mentions how ancient Sith Lords would make more modern wielders of the force look like children playing with toys. How does she know this? Is she merely speculating off of information she read? Did she come across his and other Sith holocrons? Was she just making things up? Or, given the sort of clairvoyance she showed at the end of the game, did she possibly glean this information by some kind of psychometry? If the latter most choice is viable, would you have any opinion on how Kreia would compare herself to Hord in terms of raw force power too?

^That's the question, his response is the image in the hyperlink

And just in case the image eventually breaks, here it is in quotes

Take it as you will, though at the very least Avellone doesn't feel Kreia was being all that hyperbolic.

At the very least, doesn't seem like TOR does anything to contradict Hord being that awesome.

Actualy there is some force power that allow to transport your spirit in the past or the future ! Revan and Kreiause that kind of stuff....

Revanchiste
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
"Revan was one of the most powerful Force-wielders ever."

Yesssssssssss, I thrive off these quotes. THANKS. Also:

"Would have been developed in KotOR 3." WHY DIDN'T THEY MAKE IT!!!!

But he didn't and will never be thank to 3.0 !

Normaly Revan creat his holocron after KotOR 3 XD !!!

Revanchiste
Did you knew than Tulak hord was mandalorian? His village have been the witness of a battle between sith and Jedi...This where came from Tulak hord first hate the Jedi... The sith felt a force sesitivity in the boy, so they ask there parent if they can train him they agree......

No sorry no battle field.. This was just a Jedi watchman... eird I found than he have been trained on Korriban at a Young age....

You know what? Time topull out the heavy artiellerie....

Revanchiste

ILS

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by ILS
You aren't really in the business of making sense, are you?

I sort of just thought he was some foreign programmed bot that exists to espouse the virtues of some fanfiction Revan :hmm

ares834
Damn, if only KotOR 3 would have been made. Revan fighting uber powerful Sith gods. Awesome, thanks! thumb up

Yeah, there was an interview he did last year and he talks about what he planned to do for KotOR 3. The idea was the True Sith were led by these godlike Sith Lords who were crafting entire star systems to rule. It sounded bad ass as hell. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Here we go: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-31-fear-is-the-path-to-the-dark-side

Oh what we could have had... And instead we got f***in TOR.

ares834
Originally posted by The Merchant
Yeah but technically what the "true Sith" that Traya was talking about in KOTOR 2 was eventually revealed to be the Sith Empire in TOR and the True Sith is what was being hyped as being akin to the Ancient Sith.

Avellone's vision for the True Sith was entirely different and far more awesome. So no it can't.

Revanchiste

Unbowed
Just how many people here do you figure speak french, dickhead?

Revanchiste
Well I'm too lazy to translate.... But the thing is.. That's very interessting !
You should read...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Unbowed really mean person tbh

DarthAnt66
New and improved version: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/tulak-hord-respect-thread/103379/

ChaosTheory123
New and improved version: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/tulak-hord-respect-thread/103379/

Nice to see it back in comicvine's format :maybe

Keep up the good work for however long you care to bother

Oh, feel free to take this crop I had done of Tulak's concept art btw

http://i.imgur.com/CpvMIho.jpg

Just depends on if you like how you centered it as opposed to how I did it though :hmm

DarthAnt66
Thanks! Updated with the pic. big grin

DarthAnt66
Someone ripped off my Tulak Hord respect thread (http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/tulak-hord-respect-thread/103379/), posted it on Star Wars Amino (http://www.aminoapps.com/page/star-wars/3854286/the-power-of-tulak-hord-analysis-of-power), and took all the credit for it. mmm

DarthAnt66

SunRazer
Do your thing where you come up to them and announce that you were the original creator and link your CV thread. I want to see their reaction smile

DarthAnt66
I did. Also, they ripped off your Abeloth respect thread:

http://www.aminoapps.com/page/star-wars/2995083/the-power-of-abeloth-analysis-and-ranking

EDIT: And either yours or Silver's Palpatine respect thread:

http://www.aminoapps.com/page/star-wars/2467822/the-power-of-darth-sidious-analysis-and-ranking

SunRazer
Nova, he also ripped off your Abeloth respect thread.

Hmm... you can link mine as well. Just keep exposing whatever isn't originally theirs. Humiliate them. smile

SunRazer
I love how he talks about how much effort he put in. The only thing he puts in are the non-quote prefaces.

DarthAnt66
"I'm an expert on a lot of Star Wars, so feel free to ask me questions! My post usually consist about power levels of characters and other in depth stuff."

Here's his description of himself.

SunRazer
Where's the part with you confronting him?

DarthAnt66
I posted a message in the comments section of the Tulak Hord one. It's not showing up on desktop but if you download the app and go to mobile it should show up.

I'm going to send a message that is plastered onto his profile account now as well so other members see it as well. I'll mention you there as well.

SunRazer
As I recall, if you ever got pissed at someone, you'd write "needs a lot of work" on their blogs. Maybe... smile

SunRazer
Technically, he admits that he scoured the Internet for a long time (and apparently his books) to get the blogs up.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
As I recall, if you ever got pissed at someone, you'd write "needs a lot of work" on their blogs. Maybe... smile
#throwbacktuesday

SunRazer
I can't see your comment on the Hord one and I'm not bothered to download the app, so just post it here, lol.

DarthAnt66
On the Tulak Hord blog: "Greetings. I'm DarthAn66, creator of the Tulak Hord Respect Thread on ComicVine. I'm almost certain that you took all the quotes from there, reformatted it briefly to fit the Amino format, and then posted the blog. Please give credit where it's due and do not claim the work and effort I put in as yours. Thanks."

On his public profile: "I wrote a message in your Tulak Hord blog, but I felt it was only necessary to further write one here so other members could see it as well. Please do not repost ComicVine blogs (the Tulak Hord blog by myself, the Abeloth blog by ShootingNova, and the Palpatine blog by Silver2467) on this mobile app without either asking our permission or giving us credit. Claiming you did the work yourself is not acceptable and will not be tolerated moving forward. I have been in contact with ShootingNova, a good friend of mine, and notified him of the Abeloth blog. Good day."

Worse yet, he hates Revan. Gross.

SunRazer
lmfao Classic Ant approach smile

Let's see his response.

SunRazer
I saw the one on his profile. lol

All I have to do now is await his response.

*Christopher Lee voice* This is the part I really like.

DarthAnt66
THE NIGGA BE SALTY.

DarthAnt66
This nigga might be Syndicate, actually.

Deronn_solo
kek

SunRazer
It says the guy moved his content or deleted it. It's not there anymore?

DarthAnt66
I think he deleted his account.

My power is infinite.

DarthAnt66
http://www.aminoapps.com/page/star-wars/7204231/darth-revin

He wiped clean all his blogs and account posts.

SunRazer
That'd be hilarious if it turned out to be true.

But yeah, I went on that page and there was nothing left. Trying to save face, huh?

DarthAnt66
He clearly knew us personally based on my conversation with him. Someone from CV, I presume.

SunRazer
Do you have a recording of the convo? If not, paraphrase it. This should be interesting.

JKBart
time to kill all smile

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
Do you have a recording of the convo? If not, paraphrase it. This should be interesting.
He responded back saying the respect threads are for public use and anyone can use that. He said he doesn't have to credit me, whether it be for a debate or a reposting of the thread. He referenced YT, KMC, CV, and SBF as boards where people don't credit respect threads but still use their quotes. I pointed out this was different, and he added my name to the respect thread at the bottom in small letters. He asked me how my Caedus respect thread was going, and sarcastically also asked if he has to credit me for that too. He finished with saying "love you ant <3". He pretty clearly knew us, but his true identity is unknown to me. I think it's possible that it's Syndicate / DarkDefender.

SunRazer
Interesting...

JKBart
Nah, I know him pretty well. He wouldn't steal an RT.

Syndicate
This nigga might be Syndicate, actually.

?

Syndicate
Just finished reading this page. Thanks for the trust Ant.

NewGuy01
inb4 it was fated

#ninja edited over 4 times

Syndicate
*Shrug* Honestly i shouldn't be but I am. While Ant treats me like sh!t most of the time I thought he at least trusted me as a person. Apparently not.

NewGuy01
Anyone else getting some hardcore Deja Vu? Well, don't take it too hard, sport; Ant's always been the suspicious sort. Well, at least ever since...

DarthAnt66
Are you referring to Aurbere, Xtasy, or another ex?

The fact I have to ask makes me mmm my Internet lifestyle.

Syndicate
The fact that you have to ask honestly isn't surprising.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well, at least ever since...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB6brOn_RI4

NewGuy01

I don't even know. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/2295264996.png

Syndicate
Anyone else getting some hardcore Deja Vu? Well, don't take it too hard, sport; Ant's always been the suspicious sort. Well, at least ever since...

You wouldn't be offended if he singled you out for stealing an RT?

NewGuy01
Bruh, our history has been long and blacker than oil at times. That wouldn't even register as a bleep on my radar.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Syndicate
You wouldn't be offended if he singled you out for stealing an RT?
I singled you out because you are the only one who passive aggressively says "love you Ant," not that I don't trust you more than XYZ. erm

DarthAnt66
Bruh, our history has been long and blacker than oil at times. That wouldn't even register as a bleep on my radar.
I should have had a b1tch radar when you stabbed me in the back when we set up Super Star Wars Forums.

Syndicate

Well given Ant and my history isn't nearly so black I can't help but be offended that he would suspect me of such.

Syndicate
I singled you out because you are the only one who passive aggressively says "love you Ant," not that I don't trust you more than XYZ. erm

I've never passively aggressively said that to you. But then I guess someone who would turn on a friend so easily wouldn't care about that one way or the other.

NewGuy01
You sacrificed me. uhuh

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Syndicate
Well given Ant and my history isn't nearly so black I can't help but be offended that he would suspect me of such.

Don't you think you're over exaggerating just a little bit, here? I mean, inspiring salt is literally in Ant's nature, I know that better than anyone else on the planet, but this is not a big deal.

Syndicate
Don't you think you're over exaggerating just a little bit, here? I mean, inspiring salt is literally in Ant's nature, I know that better than anyone else on the planet, but this is not a big deal.

Maybe I am. Guess that's just in my nature as well.

Fated Xtasy
inb4 it was fated

#ninja edited over 4 times

Lol the **** would i waste time on this shit?

Wtf happened tho?

The fact I have to ask makes me mmm my Internet lifestyle.

"Ex"?

NewGuy01
You know what that means.

Fated Xtasy
You know what that means.

Taking it with a grain of salt.

Also read what happened. What a dick, couldn't think of anything lower

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Taking it with a grain of salt.

Also read what happened. What a dick, couldn't think of anything lower

You talking about Ant or the thief?

Fated Xtasy
You talking about Ant or the thief?

Thief. Por que?

NewGuy01
man i don't spanish

Fated Xtasy
man i don't spanish

Translation: Why do you ask/Why?

JKBart
yeah i don't speak criminal either

Beniboybling
lmao

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by JKBart
yeah i don't speak criminal either

Why are you speaking English then? :iwin:

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Lol the **** would i waste time on this shit?

Nah, you wouldn't, but thanks for being a proper example of how Syn should have reacted for me. wink

#sas.lawliet

Fated Xtasy
Nah, you wouldn't, but thanks for being a proper example of how Syn should have reacted for me. wink

#sas.lawliet

Lol sure, no problem, boss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.