The Black Order vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

Khazra Reborn
As long as they fight smart, the a Black Order should probably win.

dial J for Josh
Hmmm this is very interesting because we know how versatile Corvus Glaive and Proxima midnights weapons are. We've seen her revert hulk back to banner, but WWH is a different beast. He emits constant Gamma radiation due to his anger, so it would probably be more difficult for Proxima to revert him back to banner. But this time Corvus will be helping and he was able to neutralize Hyperion which is amazing. Black Dwarf and Super Giant are non-factors. Ebony Maw can really contribute though due to his unique compulsion abilities. He can mentally distract WWH while Proxima and Corvus attack. And believe me Ebony maw can do it. Dr. Strange was able to momentarily get into WWH's mind. But Ebony Maw was able to get into Dr. Stranges mind, so he is above Strange imo. With all of this in mind ill give a slight edge to the Black Order.

guy222
WWH

Insane Titan
Originally posted by guy222
WWH how?

carver9
WWH

dial J for Josh
WWH

Originally posted by carver9

Insane I gave you the respect to give you a thought out explaination. But ofcoarse these guys don't....

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Insane Titan
how?

He eats them.

Khazra Reborn
PM should still be able to trap Hulk in her net, then it's just up to Corvus to take his head.

But, if they fight stupid it could be just as easy for Hulk to win, none of them displayed much staying power.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He eats them.

Much better. yes

Insane Titan
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Insane I gave you the respect to give you a thought out explaination. But ofcoarse these guys don't.... Caver and guy never give reasons why , most Hulk fans don't tbh

DarkSaint85
He doesn't cave in a lot....hmm

carver9
Insane I gave you the respect to give you a thought out explaination. But ofcoarse these guys don't....

If Insane asked why...why would he ask that when people vote for Hulk...why not ask it when they vote for the team. Hulk wins?

dial J for Josh
If Insane asked why...why would he ask that when people vote for Hulk...why not ask it when they vote for the team. Hulk wins?

Because I was one of the first ppl to vote for the team and before he can ask why or how I already gave him an explanation.

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Caver and guy never give reasons why , most Hulk fans don't tbh
That's how Carver rolls! Don't h8! cool

As to the thread, Proxima's lance is their only hope. I honestly see WWH steamrolling through this team sans that lance.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
That's how Carver rolls! Don't h8! cool

As to the thread, Proxima's lance is their only hope. I honestly see WWH steamrolling through this team sans that lance.

Even with it, his rage would not allow him to go down, and if he did, it would not be long before he got up again. They wold not be able to say the same thing.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Stoic
Even with it, his rage would not allow him to go down, and if he did, it would not be long before he got up again. They wold not be able to say the same thing.

This can go either way. Thing is the black order literally have to fight perfectly and can't make any mistakes if they want to win, but with how angry this version of Hulk is, complimented with his strength speed durability and furocity he can force them to get a little reckless. If WWH gets his hands on any of these guys then they are done. I will go out and say that WWH would kill Black dwarf and Super Giant with one blow. This is a difficult fight for the black order.

Cinder
I have to say i dont know enough either group to say anything serious.

But that hasn't stopped some others from doing so..

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Cinder
I have to say i dont know enough either group to say anything serious.

But that hasn't stopped some others from doing so..

Lol wat? huh

carver9
Because I was one of the first ppl to vote for the team and before he can ask why or how I already gave him an explanation.

Let's find out if you are telling the truth. The reason WWH would win is...He would power through Proxima attack and honestly, she is their only hope. The others are not durable enough to withstand an assault from WWH. A Thunder clap from WWH (which he has used numerous of time during that era) would probably stun the entire group.

dial J for Josh
Let's find out if you are telling the truth. The reason WWH would win is...He would power through Proxima attack and honestly, she is their only hope. The others are not durable enough to withstand an assault from WWH. A Thunder clap from WWH (which he has used numerous of time during that era) would probably stun the entire group.

See if I'm telling the truth about what? I actually agree with your statement...

carver9
See if I'm telling the truth about what? I actually agree with your statement...

Nothing about you. I will let you know when it happens.

dial J for Josh
Nothing about you. I will let you know when it happens.

confused you got me scared now. I like you Carver. What have I done to you sad

carver9
confused you got me scared now. I like you Carver. What have I done to you sad

Lol...nothing, crazy. I want to see if a certain poster is going to respond to my post and what he is going to say. It's not about you. I am about to respond to you and Dark posts in the other thread.

cdtm
Fatal Five lite wins, with ease.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Fatal Five lite wins, with ease.

That's a pretty strong claim. None of these guys have been around long enough to give them the majority over an elite like this version of the Hulk. Care to explain how they beat him? I also hope that while you do so that you take into consideration the Hulk taking prisoners meant that he never went all out against any of them at any time during that arc. As a matter of fact, we only got a glimpse of what he was capable of at the very end of the story.

So by all means tell your story on how these new characters win.

cdtm
Proxima slows him down with the "never misses unless intercepted" spear, and Corvus finishes him off with the scythe.

Hulk could get a few wins with the thunder clap, but his usual mo is charge in head first and try and beat the hell out of someone, as he did against Zom Strange, Sentry, Iron Man.. He loves to smash. wink

And that's playing right into pm and Corvus's strengths.

Stoic
Proxima slows him down with the "never misses unless intercepted" spear, and Corvus finishes him off with the scythe.

Hulk could get a few wins with the thunder clap, but his usual mo is charge in head first and try and beat the hell out of someone, as he did against Zom Strange, Sentry, Iron Man.. He loves to smash. wink

And that's playing right into pm and Corvus's strengths.

You're trying to compare this version of the Hulk with the dimwit that was easily dispatched during his run in with this group. This Hulk was highly intelligent, and very resourceful. They will lose, and they will lose quickly. That spear can miss if it does not mange to hit him, and instead hits a chunk of torn up cement or whatever else he could flip up with a foot stomp. However if he hits her, or any of these guys they go out. You're problem begins with putting a dimwit in the shoes of a resourceful Hulk, with the ability to consciously amplify his power. They lose badly here.

abhilegend
So supergirl can't dodge Proxima's spear but Hulk can?

laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
So supergirl can't dodge Proxima's spear but Hulk can?

laughing out loud

Where did you read me saying that he would dodge anything? Did you read what I wrote? If not by all means go back and re-read what I wrote. Also why don't you try to stay on topic? Supergirl isn't in this thread.

abhilegend
Where did you read me saying that he would dodge anything? Did you read what I wrote? If not by all means go back and re-read what I wrote. Also why don't you try to stay on topic? Supergirl isn't in this thread.
You said Hulk would out react the spear and toss something into its path. That's just lulzworthy.

Stoic
You said Hulk would out react the spear and toss something into its path. That's just lulzworthy.

Can you read? At this point you're only trolling.

abhilegend
Can you read? At this point you're only trolling.
laughing out loud

What did you say here? Proxima throws her spear but Hulk outreact it, stomps and flip something in its path. And I'm trolling here?

hysterical

Stoic
So I guess that you're going back on ignore for being a child again. SMH you just can't seem to grow up can you Abhi? I guess not. The Hulk only has to stomp on the ground. This is something that he has done many times in the past. Proxima has to raise her hand, toss the spear, and it has to travel towards him. All he has to do is stomp the ground. Captain America was able to raise his shield before the spear struck him, so we know that it is possible. You're little smiley faces, and infantile act only serves to show that you embarrassed yourself, and are now reaching. Just let it go.

abhilegend
So I guess that you're going back on ignore for being a child again. SMH you just can't seem to grow up can you Abhi? I guess not. The Hulk only has to stomp on the ground. This is something that he has done many times in the past. Proxima has to raise her hand, toss the spear, and it has to travel towards him. All he has to do is stomp the ground. Captain America was able to raise his shield before the spear struck him, so we know that it is possible. You're little smiley faces, and infantile act only serves to show that you embarrassed yourself, and are now reaching. Just let it go.
Hahaha.

Aren't you the same guy who said Supergirl wouldn't be able to react to Proxima throwing the spear because it hit Monica? Why such double standards?

Oh, right. You're a hulk fan.

Stoic
Hahaha.

Aren't you the same guy who said Supergirl wouldn't be able to react to Proxima throwing the spear because it hit Monica? Why such double standards?

Oh, right. You're a hulk fan.

Wrong. Supergirl is not the Hulk, nor is she as resourceful as this particular Hulk, or anywhere near as powerful. For you to even place them in the same class is an error. Supergirl is not in this thread as I said before. They both fight differently. Also even if the spear hit him, why is it that people think that it's going to stop him? Unlike the dimwit version of himself, this Hulk could consciously amplify his power on a whim. However you're accusing me of being a Hulk fan is pretty silly tbh, when you're the one butthurt over one of the Super friends. So how about this. Do you want to try to stay on topic? Supergirl is not in this thread. The Hulk is more powerful than this entire group, and has reacted to these kinds of things more times than can be counted. He is also incredibly smart. They lose. If you believe that they win, write it, but don't expect me to continue to debate over non issues that have no place here.

abhilegend
Too many excuses in that reply to justify your position. Is Hulk faster than Monica or Supergirl for that matter? No. And he never blocked anything in WWH. He led by his chin.

Transforming him to banner would still work. It worked for Gamma Corps when they turned him into Gray Hulk. But keep touting how Hulk would simply stomp and cause some debris to stop the spear like debris are as tough as Cap's shield.

I'm not debating your poor excuse of an argument. Just pointing out your double standards.

Stoic
Too many excuses in that reply to justify your position. Is Hulk faster than Monica or Supergirl for that matter? No. And he never blocked anything in WWH. He led by his chin.

Transforming him to banner would still work. It worked for Gamma Corps when they turned him into Gray Hulk. But keep touting how Hulk would simply stomp and cause some debris to stop the spear like debris are as tough as Cap's shield.

I'm not debating your poor excuse of an argument. Just pointing out your double standards.

Proxima isn't as fast as the speed of light either, her spear is. What you suggest is that the Hulk stands there like a deer caught in the headlights, while Proxima raises her hand and tosses the weapon. he could react just as she raises her hand, the spear then hits whatever object he stomps, and is raised to shield him. Or do you think that it's impossible for a guy that took one footstep nearly sinking the Eastern Seaboard to accomplish such? I make no excuses. I thought it prudent to explain in detail, because you have an amazing talent of either not reading what people write, twisting what they write, or not understanding what they write. As it stands, your only argument thus far seems to stem from your attempts to be contrary. Do they win? How do they win?

abhilegend
Yes, I think that's a stupid argument when Hulk never blocked anything. The guy couldn't outreacts some adamantium bullets and you're trying to make him like he was actually trying to sink the seaboard. Show me one scene where Hulk did something like that and stomped earth to block something in WWH. And why would some debris stop the spear when it casually pierced Hulk's skin?

What you're doing is beyond any logic or what was shown in WWH. But not surprising actually.

Proxima turns him into banner and kills him.

cdtm
Proxima isn't as fast as the speed of light either, her spear is. What you suggest is that the Hulk stands there like a deer caught in the headlights, while Proxima raises her hand and tosses the weapon. he could react just as she raises her hand, the spear then hits whatever object he stomps, and is raised to shield him. Or do you think that it's impossible for a guy that took one footstep nearly sinking the Eastern Seaboard to accomplish such? I make no excuses. I thought it prudent to explain in detail, because you have an amazing talent of either not reading what people write, twisting what they write, or not understanding what they write. As it stands, your only argument thus far seems to stem from your attempts to be contrary. Do they win? How do they win?

From the PM vs Supergirl thread:

How old is the character 9Proxima)? How many books has she been in? This may have been old news to you, but there are many people that have no idea who she is. Wolverine kept saying his speech about what he does best for years before they stopped putting it out there that he was a bad ass. The writers are introducing the character, and they have to put what she can do out there, so that people can quickly understand who she is, and roughly how powerful she is. I don't believe that I actually have to explain this to you.

Supergirl gets hit as well, and it doesn't take the Flash to hit her. Don't try to pull that BS about speed up, when Supergirl gets kicked around on the regular.

Nice consistency.

You don't get to argue Supergirl is ignorant of Proxima's powers in one thread, and imply Hulk has foreknowledge enough to react to Proxima simply raising her hand.

She was hit, and she would be hit again if they fought again. It was not PIS. However the writers took the opportunity to allow Blue Marvel to shine through it all.

Monica being hit isn't PIS? And, she'd be hit again?

But Hulk will somehow avoid the spear, where Monica failed?

carver9
Proxima isn't turning him to Banner and Hulk isn't dodging the spear. It's simple, if this version of Hulk can't power through the spear, he loses...if he can, he stomps.

abhilegend

Nice consistency.

You don't get to argue Supergirl is ignorant of Proxima's powers in one thread, and imply Hulk has foreknowledge enough to react to Proxima simply raising her hand.

thumb up

Stoic
1 The Hulk was there to place the ones that he deemed killed his happiness on trial. He never once went all out on the ones that he captured which was what he told Cain when they fought. We see a glimpse of what he was capable of at the end of the arc (WW Hulk arc). He did not go all out on them, but this sentiment does not extend to this group, and thus under forum rules he can operate at his highest. As proof it was stated later that he held back the entire time, which was also proven.

2. In character we see this same persona of the Hulk stomp the ground pushing back the demons in the Dark Dimension. he is easily capable of doing so, and it is not for me to prove that he would do it, but that he could do it, which he can.

3. You don't know what the spear is capable of, and what turned him back into Banner during the WW Hulk add on stories was not the same as the spear being able to turn him back into Banner. In other words you don't know the capabilities of the weapon.

4. The Power and speed that he showed when intercepting the Sentry could be used to kick up debris to stop the spears flight. He reacted to this type of speed on panel, and should be able to in this debate as well. So yes it did happen.

Nice consistency.

Monica tried to outrun the spear, this is not something that the Hulk would attempt to do. Your entire argument is about the spear hitting him. What if it does not hit him? Then it would be his turn correct? Yes it would be, and he had the power to one shot KO, or kill any one of the characters on the Black Watch.

abhilegend
So many excuses.

laughing out loud

carver9
This is WWH.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot7_zps16e150cc.jpg.html?sort=9&o=115

Stoic
So many excuses.

laughing out loud

First of all. I don't make excuses. My first opinion of the Supergirl vs Proxima battle was that Supergirl could win, if she took the fight to her and was relentless about it. If not she would die.

Second of all it is you that must prove that this group of near featless characters are going to beat the Hulk that has decades of feats behind him. WW Hulk does not change the way his powers work. The only thing added to WW Hulk that all of the others did not have was his ability to amplify his powers consciously. He also had the Merged Hulk's personality. This is a very dangerous Hulk because of his mind. What does the Black Order have? Nothing that's what. No feats to even speak of that anyone can claim would overcome this version of the Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Black Order wins.

Stoic
^ A thunderclap that would end up putting them all down.

Insane Titan
Hahah

8swords
do they have knowledge of each other?, hmm . but if they do. then hulk with a slight edge, slight. otherwise thor dies

DarkSaint85
^ A thunderclap that would end up putting them all down.

Scans of him meeting a new group of unknowns (remember, he was there to exact revenge on the illuminati first and foremost, and only engaged others if they were in his way) and opening with a thunderclap that'll put them all down.

dial J for Josh
Stoic you brought up a very valid point. During WWH hulk wasn't taking any prisoners, meaning he was sandbagging the whole time up until his fight with Sentry, that makes this version of hulk even scarier.

Having said that you also brought up the concept of Hulk using dubri to negate Proximas spear. One counter to that is I'm pretty sure Proximas spears can penetrate through common earthly material such as; brick, rock, metal, or anything Hulk can get his hands on, for it is a cosmic weapon afterall. We can't count caps shield because its the Caps! shield, made out of the most powerful metals in the marvel universe with insane durability feats.

Here is one thing stoic, I will let you have the argument that hulk can deflect Proximas shield, now lets think about this. Black dwarf and Super Giant are non factors but they can slightly distract Hulk while the second important factor comes into play. Corvus Glaive. I am more than confident that Corvus's scythe can affect Hulk because it fricken placed Hyperion! in a state of suspension and there was nothing Hype could do, he was frozen. So my theory is while Super Giant, Black dwarf.... and wow I didn't even mention ebony maw destracting Hulk via mental compulsion. But anyways while those three distract hulk Corvus Glaive can momentarily put Hulk in a state of suspension. Now here is the masterplan, with all of that in play hulk will momentarilly be frozen, before he will inevitably break free, Proxima will have an easy opening to throw her spear and impale Hulks chest, head, or any where she desires. Again I know that individually hulk can power through all of these guys but working together will give them a small enough window to close the distance. And besides these guys are Thanos's hand picked elites for a reason. I am sure they will strategize knowing how powerful this Hulk is.

Stoic
Stoic you brought up a very valid point. During WWH hulk wasn't taking any prisoners, meaning he was sandbagging the whole time up until his fight with Sentry, that makes this version of hulk even scarier.

Having said that you also brought up the concept of Hulk using dubri to negate Proximas spear. One counter to that is I'm pretty sure Proximas spears can penetrate through common earthly material such as; brick, rock, metal, or anything Hulk can get his hands on, for it is a cosmic weapon afterall. We can't count caps shield because its the Caps! shield, made out of the most powerful metals in the marvel universe with insane durability feats.

Here is one thing stoic, I will let you have the argument that hulk can deflect Proximas shield, now lets think about this. Black dwarf and Super Giant are non factors but they can slightly distract Hulk while the second important factor comes into play. Corvus Glaive. I am more than confident that Corvus's scythe can affect Hulk because it fricken placed Hyperion! in a state of suspension and there was nothing Hype could do, he was frozen. So my theory is while Super Giant, Black dwarf.... and wow I didn't even mention ebony maw destracting Hulk via mental compulsion. But anyways while those three distract hulk Corvus Glaive can momentarily put Hulk in a state of suspension. Now here is the masterplan, with all of that in play hulk will momentarilly be frozen, before he will inevitably break free, Proxima will have an easy opening to throw her spear and impale Hulks chest, head, or any where she desires. Again I know that individually hulk can power through all of these guys but working together will give them a small enough window to close the distance. And besides these guys are Thanos's hand picked elites for a reason. I am sure they will strategize knowing how powerful this Hulk is.

This version of the Hulk had the intelligence of the 90's Merged hulk, and do you know what he did to the U-Foes? His mind is quite an amazing thing. WW Hulk calmly one shot KO'd Ares. Do you think that he couldn't assess threat levels, and which of the group was the greatest threat? He would start out with general knowledge of them, and would not be completely left flat footed by what her spear could do. Proxima would be taken out first.. The rest would soon follow. you have to also take into consideration, the amount of debris that this guy is capable of kicking up. One footfall was able to nearly sink the Eastern Seaboard. He was struggling to hold himself back, and that's what holding back was for this guy. Just a glimpse of what he was capable of. A few issues later in the conclusion or in an attachment story to WW Hulk, he was barely pissed, and tanked a hit from a conceptual/abstract being named Hope to his internal organs. If you have trouble with this just go and check out how powerful this creature was. Hope would have likely killed the entire Black Order with one hit.

Forget about getting in his head as well. he was in 100% ignorant mode due to his wife dying, and other portions of happiness that was once again robbed from him. The Jarella experience compounded this. He was basically feeling like Ridick felt.

God Cloth Seiya
First of all. I don't make excuses. My first opinion of the Supergirl vs Proxima battle was that Supergirl could win, if she took the fight to her and was relentless about it. If not she would die.

Are you mad that you got solo'ed in that thread by DarkGod.

Stoic
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Are you mad that you got solo'ed in that thread by DarkGod.

Why would I be upset by your opinion? He has yet to prove anything. Pay close attention to my first post on the subject. By the way do you know the rules around here about baiting? Quit while you're ahead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.