Nu Supes gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Nu Supes Gauntlet

1) Cannonball

2) Namor

3) Super Skrull

4) U Thor

5) Etrigan

7) Kid Nova

8) Rachel Summer

9) Black Adam

10) Gladiator

11) Graviton

12) Martian Manhunter

13) Zemo /w Moonstones

14) Hal

15) Thor

16) Surfer

Fight in rural Maine

no bfr

a) how far does he get without rest

b) with rest

c)everyone in character

d)cis/pis/cip off

Tony Stark
Stops at #1

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Stops at #1 http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124037/3778111-7783468572-37527.gif

-Pr-
Which Etrigan?

He gets to 5 at least.

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Stops at #1

lol.

Stoic
Depending on how aggressive he is, I could see him top out at 15.

abhilegend
Zemo is out of place here. Clears without him otherwise stops at zemo.

pym-ftw
Thank you abhi

Also Thor > Surfer

Zemo > this Thread

Stops @ Thor.

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thank you abhi

Also Thor > Surfer

Zemo > this Thread

Stops @ Thor.
He would punch Thor's lights out. The recent Doomsday ripping while on the verge of collapse has solidified his position as the top herald again.

TH3_V01D
NU Superman is MUCH Stronger and faster than Thor, i dont understand why fanboys put him as this big thing. his magical stick is not going to touch supes.

Speedblitz to the back and one punch = KO THOR

-Pr-
Yeah, because one feat makes or breaks a character... ermm

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, because one feat makes or breaks a character... ermm
Its a variety of feats. Superman is stacking pretty impressive feats so far.

JBL
Stops at 5.

abhilegend
At Etrigan? ****ing lulz.

Insane Titan
Struggles from 9 onwards

Sixth_Winged
Yeah stops at 6) cause you cant reach 7) without a 6)...lol

Lek Kuen
Isn't Zemo with moonstones much more powerful than the guys after him?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Yeah stops at 6) cause you cant reach 7) without a 6)...lol
laughing out loudOriginally posted by Lek Kuen
Isn't Zemo with moonstones much more powerful than the guys after him?
Yes.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Yeah stops at 6) cause you cant reach 7) without a 6)...lol Phuck how did I miss that

Injustice Supes Gauntlet
1) Shaw

2) Cannonball

3) Namor

4) Super Skrull

5) U Thor

6) Etrigan

7) Kid Nova

8) Rachel Summer

9) Black Adam

10) Gladiator

11) Graviton

12) Martian Manhunter

13) Hal

14) Surfer

15) Thor

16) Zemo w/moon stones

17) Insane Genis Vell

Fight in rural Maine
no bfr

b) with rest

c)everyone in character

d)cis/pis/cip off

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
At Etrigan? ****ing lulz. Questions. Why do you make threads about superman while asking the opinion of other members on this board only to turn around and inject YOUR bias opinion when you get a response that you dont like? Your motives are as clear as day abhil, you want everybody to say superman clears this because you telegraph your desire by attacking every opinion thats not past surfer. Why make a bait/trouble starting thread when no ones opinion matter except for yours or the ones who claims he clears? No writers statement or characters statement is valid UNLESS it pertains to superman. My opinion is that he stops at 6 and please let me engage in a possible debate with fans or other posters ( non-bias ) in a respectable debate without a mod closing this thread or passing out threats or bans that would be needed because of how you answer people who do not share your opinion about one the one character you think is above them all.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Questions. Why do you make threads about superman while asking the opinion of other members on this board only to turn around and inject YOUR bias opinion when you get a response that you dont like? Your motives are as clear as day abhil, you want everybody to say superman clears this because you telegraph your desire by attacking every opinion thats not past surfer. Why make a bait/trouble starting thread when no ones opinion matter except for yours or the ones who claims he clears? No writers statement or characters statement is valid UNLESS it pertains to superman. My opinion is that he stops at 6 and please let me engage in a possible debate with fans or other posters ( non-bias ) in a respectable debate without a mod closing this thread or passing out threats or bans that would be needed because of how you answer people who do not share your opinion about one the one character you think is above them all.

He didn't make the thread, so kindly stop your baiting.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not sure if Clark can beat Rachel.

After that, how is getting past Post-Crisis Black Adam?

Baron Zemo with TWO Moonstones should be at the end of the gauntlet, not in the middle as that fight is almost unfair.

He definitely isn't getting past Thor, Surfer or Pre-Flashpoint Hal Jordan either.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Phuck how did I miss that

Injustice Supes Gauntlet
1) Shaw

2) Cannonball

3) Namor

4) Super Skrull

5) U Thor

6) Etrigan

7) Kid Nova

8) Rachel Summer

9) Black Adam

10) Gladiator

11) Graviton

12) Martian Manhunter

13) Hal

14) Surfer

15) Thor

16) Zemo w/moon stones

17) Insane Genis Vell

Fight in rural Maine
no bfr

b) with rest

c)everyone in character

d)cis/pis/cip off

I've changed the roster a bit

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Baron Zemo with TWO Moonstones should be at the end of the gauntlet, not in the middle as that fight is almost unfair.

He definitely isn't getting past Thor, Surfer or Pre-Flashpoint Hal Jordan either.

JBL
He didn't make the thread, so kindly stop your baiting. I'm talking about his attacks in his threads or any that superman is in. His answer in this one was in response to my answer thus making it one on one. His attacks are getting annoying.

God Cloth Seiya
@JBL

He said stop baiting.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
I'm talking about his attacks in his threads or any that superman is in. His answer in this one was in response to my answer thus making it one on one. His attacks are getting annoying.

He's not allowed to disagree with you?

You're not exactly known for being and fair and unbiased when it comes to Superman, you know. Not making excuses for Abhi, as he's being dealt with, but it doesn't mean that you get off scott free.

Also, nice way to change the subject away from your own blunder.

JBL
He's not allowed to disagree with you?

You're not exactly known for being and fair and unbiased when it comes to Superman, you know. Not making excuses for Abhi, as he's being dealt with, but it doesn't mean that you get off scott free.

Also, nice way to change the subject away from your own blunder. He can disagree all he wants, but you dont see me attacking him for his answers. We have danced this dance before and you have warned us to stop it. You see how even H12 debates or answer me with respect or ask my reasoning and not with attacks. But lets just drop this because i have not used my "clothsline from hell " in a while and my arm is stiff.lol. PS JBL does not make blunders. stick out tongue

maxivitopowe

Also, nice way to change the subject away from your own blunder.

He may not have fone out in this thread but he did do it in his "who can Thor rip apart" thread

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
He can disagree all he wants, but you dont see me attacking him for his answers. We have danced this dance before and you have warned us to stop it. You see how even H12 debates or answer me with respect or ask my reasoning and not with attacks. But lets just drop this because i have not used my "clothsline from hell " in a while and my arm is stiff.lol. PS JBL does not make blunders. stick out tongue

Ron Simmons disagrees.

zopzop
Stops at Surfer.

JBL
Ron Simmons disagrees. HOW DARE YOU!!!! mad

-Pr-
You broke up the APA. How dare you.

The Gray Ghost
Superman speedblitzes everyone till Surfer who turns him into a kitty

maxivitopowe
Forgot Rachel was a telepath

JBL
You broke up the APA. How dare you. Hmm, got me there. big grin

-Pr-
They were my second favourite tag team of all time... sad

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Nope, rips those ****ers apart.

thumb up

iceman24567
Forgot Rachel was a telepath Delete your account no expression. Did you also forget Wolverine had claws? Or maybe the fact that Luke Cage is black?

maxivitopowe
It isn't one off those overt powers

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend
Zemo is out of place here. Clears without him otherwise stops at zemo.

Even if he uses a super whistle?

Those moon stones are full of enough power to punk out Grandmaster and make Genis-Vell his *****, and Songbird destroys them with a high note.

SamZED
Originally posted by iceman24567
Delete your account no expression. Did you also forget Wolverine had claws? Or maybe the fact that Luke Cage is black? Two powerful weapons indeed. stick out tongue

Epicurus
I've changed the roster a bit
a)11
b)13
c)12
d)14

maxivitopowe
huh?

edit: oh i get you

1) Shaw

2) Cannonball

3) Namor

4) Super Skrull

5) U Thor

6) Etrigan

7) Kid Nova

8) Rachel Summer

9) Black Adam

10) Gladiator

11) Graviton

12) Martian Manhunter

13) Hal

14) Surfer

15) Thor

16) Zemo w/moon stones

17) Insane Genis Vell

Fight in rural Maine
no bfr

b) with rest

c)everyone in character

d)cis/pis/cip off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.