WBH vs Hulk that Destroyed a planet size Asteroid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Somebody might ask why I made this thread, well because I think its redundant to call just this incarnation of Hulk world breaker when other incarnations have had the power to also break planets laughing

Galan007
The asteroid was 2x larger than earth, iirc. Regardless, the composition of a planet=/=the composition of an asteroid. Destroying the former>>>>>>>destroying the latter.

FlashFact thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by golem370
Somebody might ask why I made this thread, well because I think its redundant to call just this incarnation of Hulk world breaker when other incarnations have had the power to also break planets laughing

WB Hulk was written up to be the most powerful Hulk ever written. He wins.

golem370
Well I understand him being the most powerful version but to single out World Breaker name was silly.

Stoic
Originally posted by golem370
Well I understand him being the most powerful version but to single out World Breaker name was silly.

There was a different level of power though. Yes the others could do this, but at the same time that version of the Hulk was having a hard time against guys like Wendig, and the Abomination, while WB Hulk was able to play with the same Wendigo amped to be 1000x what he was when Savage Hulk fought him to a standstill. There's clearly a large gap between WB hulk, and any other incarnation of him. it was also stated that Savage hulk was more powerful than the grey Hulk, so there is that as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.