Dr. Manhattan vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Manhatten vs Hulk

Starscream M
theres nothing hulk can do to dr.m

dr.m demolecularizes hulk

pain100
Maybe you tell me how Hulk win with Dr.M., oh sorry maybe you tell me how Hulk will hurt Dr.M.? It's fight mutant vs omnipotent

8swords
Someone *ahem* carver*cough* will post a scan where hulk resist matter manip/demoleculization laughing out loud

Omega Vision
Manhattan or stalemate.

carver9
Originally posted by 8swords
Someone *ahem* carver*cough* will post a scan where hulk resist matter manip/demoleculization laughing out loud

He has resisted it but I'm not participating in an obvious bate thread. This guy has been following me around in the forum for the past 2 months.

8swords
Originally posted by carver9
He has resisted it but I'm not participating in an obvious bait thread. This guy has been following me around in the forum for the past 2 months.

there you go.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by 8swords
there you go.

Anyone who does not agree with carver is bait I guess. laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Anyone who does not agree with carver is bait I guess. laughing

When did i vote in this thread? Manhattan wins. Is that what you wanted to beat because it's OBVIOUS who wins this thread unless someone (the OP) doesn't know about power levels and abilities.

maxivitopowe
Pretty sure he doesn't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.