Scorpion vs Buzzing Beatle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Which Spider-for is deadlier?

No prep
Fight in New York.

zopzop
Isn't Gargan a notorious jobber?

pym-ftw
Are you insinuating Abner wasn't?

pym-ftw
Wow my Op is horrendous. laughing out loud

Buzzing Beetle

Spider foe

SamZED
Buzzing Beatle must've been one crappy villain seeing how even I don't remember who that it...

abhilegend
Originally posted by SamZED
Buzzing Beatle must've been one crappy villain seeing how even I don't remember who that it...
I bet Superior Spider-Fan aka Stilt knows about him.

uhuh

pym-ftw
Buzzing Beatle must've been one crappy villain seeing how even I don't remember who that it... his name was shortened down to just beetle a lot. Purple & green suit.

SamZED
Originally posted by pym-ftw
his name was shortened down to just beetle a lot. Purple & green suit. Ah that Beetle, yeah he's on Gargan's level of awesome.

Originally posted by abhilegend
I bet Superior Spider-Fan aka Stilt knows about him.

uhuh laughing Doubt it, Stilt only knows titles and issues where Spider-man is getting beat up. I think he's writing a doctorate lol

zopzop
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Are you insinuating Abner wasn't?
I don't think even Rhino can outjob Gargan.

Back on topic, any Spiderman/Thunderbolts experts care to weigh in on this? I think Beetle should win with only moderate difficulty (flight, blasters, decent armor) if he stays at range. If they get in melee range, he could be in trouble though.

SamZED
Eh Gargan in his better days has humiliated Luke Cage and beat Cap. After his recent upgrade has beaten Titanium man, no-sold Ms. Marvel's attack and laughed after falling from several hundred feet. I vote for him.

zopzop
Eh Gargan in his better days has humiliated Luke Cage. After his recent upgrade has beaten Titanium man, no-sold Ms. Marvel's attack and laughed after falling from several hundred feet. I vote for him.
This is all close quarters no? How is he at ranged? I realize he would probably beat Beetle if he closed the distance between them, but what could he possibly do to Beetle if Beetle kept his distance?

PS when did he humiliate Cage?

Cinder
beetle stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.