Darth Vindicaa vs. Kenobi and Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Stark
"Ventress returned to the Nightsisters' coven, and the Nightsisters instead imbued her with the dark magick ritual, as opposed to Savage Opress. Ventress's speed, power and agility were augmented and she was outfitted with dueling armor capable of deflecting lightsabers and blaster bolts. Asajj also added more tattoos to her face. Seeking revenge, Ventress then methodically took out all of Count Dooku's security systems and made her way into his inner sanctum to confront him in combat. Shrugging off or deflecting his Force lightning, she used her double-bladed lightsaber to tear through his defenses and put an end to him once and for all. Darth Sidious, pleased to have a younger, more powerful apprentice, knighted Ventress as Darth Vindicaa. Ventress was silently planning to eventually overthrow him as well."-From Infinities

So rather than finding Dooku on the Invisible Hand, Kenobi and Skywalker find Lord Vindicaa. How do they fair? Can they overcome her?

Darth Abonis
It might be harder, but I think they could do it. She might kill Obi-Wan pissing Anakin off enough to finish her.

Nephthys
A fighter superior even to Dooku defeats them. Skywalker has no chance to get in the zone, plus he's not nearly as pissed at Ventress as he was at Dooku.

Stealth Moose
She wins.

Lord Stark
So...Vindicaa vs. Windu then? How about Sidious? Prepare for a slew of threads with her trololo

NewGuy01
Does she have the intellect or cunning that Dooku would use to fight these two? Nope. She's basically a more skilled version of Savage, they should win this.

Nephthys
Ventress can put up a good fight against these two ordinarily. Amped, she'd win.

carthage
Kenobi goes down first and then Anakin dies in a good fight

red8
Originally posted by Nephthys
Skywalker has no chance to get in the zone

Why not? All it took was for Palpatine to egg him on.

I think Darth Vindicaa is too much of an unknown. The fight may go exactly the same way as the Dooku fight went.

After using the the Dark Side, Anakin supposedly beat Dooku easily (at least, according the the novel). If we are to assume that her force-deflecting armor is similar to Orbalisks, that doesn't help much either because Anakin was able cut off Dooku's hands.

All in all, Anakin might still win this.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by red8

I think Darth Vindicaa is too much of an unknown. The fight may go exactly the same way as the Dooku fight went.

After using the the Dark Side, Anakin supposedly beat Dooku easily (at least, according the the novel). If we are to assume that her force-deflecting armor is similar to Orbalisks, that doesn't help much either because Anakin was able cut off Dooku's hands.

All in all, Anakin might still win this.

I mean Vindicaa lol tanks and deflects Dooku's lightning and overpowers him in sabers. Pretty damned impressive.

Nephthys
Originally posted by red8

She'd kill him too quickly. And as I said, she doesn't generate nearly as much hatred in him as the man who cut off his arm and has kicked his ass multiple times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.