Blue Marvel Vs Uncle Sam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BM-Copy_zps17ab5db6.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/US_zpsd6ba142e.jpghttp://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/US2_zpsae172eec.jpg

beatboks
how strong is America's patriotism for Sam.

In All Star Squadron During WWII his power was lifted by patriotism of Americans enough to make him able to mentally hold off the Spectre and hold open a dimensional aperture between two universes.

Also, pardon my ignorance but have his powers post COIE changed? Pre COIE he was superman level strong and durable, had clairvoyance, psionic power (TK more so than TP), size manipulation, and dimensional travel. The few issues I read post COIE didn't show much more than his physical powers.

DarkSaint85
He could also pop people into his hat.

DarkRaiden
How does Uncle Sam compare to Sentry? Cause Blue Marvel was able to oneshot Sentry without going all out (using anti-matter).

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
How does Uncle Sam compare to Sentry? Cause Blue Marvel was able to oneshot Sentry without going all out (using anti-matter).

NO... he didn't

Golgo13
Originally posted by beatboks
how strong is America's patriotism for Sam.

In All Star Squadron During WWII his power was lifted by patriotism of Americans enough to make him able to mentally hold off the Spectre and hold open a dimensional aperture between two universes.

Also, pardon my ignorance but have his powers post COIE changed? Pre COIE he was superman level strong and durable, had clairvoyance, psionic power (TK more so than TP), size manipulation, and dimensional travel. The few issues I read post COIE didn't show much more than his physical powers.

It's almost full.

KingD19
He did flash KO him. That's on panel. He wasn't one shotted, but he did take him out of the fight for a while with one punch.

Golgo13
Originally posted by KingD19
He did flash KO him. That's on panel. He wasn't one shotted, but he did take him out of the fight for a while with one punch.

Who do you see winning?

KingD19
I don't know what all Sam is capable of or the heights of his power so I can't comment until I know more.

beatboks
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't know what all Sam is capable of or the heights of his power so I can't comment until I know more.

His super strength and durability fluctuate considerably based on the belief American's have in freedom etc. If it was straight after 9/11 he'd probably be well up there "superman" level etc. Other times he's much lower.

DarkRaiden
Originally posted by Tony Stark
NO... he didn't

Isn't a oneshot when you Knock Out someone in one punch? Isn't that what Blue Marvel did? I'm confused now.

Galan007
Sentry returned on the very next page after BM knocked him into orbit--so even IF he was KO'd(and I do not believe he was), he certainly wasn't out long enough to constitute a forum win.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Galan007
Sentry returned on the very next page after BM knocked him into orbit--so even IF he was KO'd(and I do not believe he was), he certainly wasn't out long enough to constitute a forum win. Racist.

Galan007
http://i.imgur.com/ZQi012i.jpg

celeyhyga17
So this fight is about "the man" trying to keep a good brotha down.

DarkRaiden
Sentry returned on the very next page after BM knocked him into orbit--so even IF he was KO'd(and I do not believe he was), he certainly wasn't out long enough to constitute a forum win.

Well he fought off Ares and Iron Man before Sentry returned but I see your point. What time of unconsciousness constitutes a forum win?

Hyperion Prime
mods said Sentry was Koed

KingD19

Dude, he was floating, limp in space with his eyes rolled in the back of his head and his mouth open. That was a KO. It wasn't a full KO, as he was only out for a bit, but he was certainly unconscious for enough time that we see he was indeed knocked out.

Galan007
^ I'm talking about a full-on knockout. Characters whom are completely incapacitated/KO'd typically do not reenter the fray on the very next page, like Sentry did.

As I said above: IF Sentry was KO'd, he certainly wasn't out long enough to constitute a forum win.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Racist.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.