Sinister Six/Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/venom-sinister-six-future-sonys-big-screen-spider-man-universe/#!OLVaF

Drew Goddard is attached to direct Sinister Six. He's a genius so this is great.

Alex Kurtzman is attached to direct Venom. confused

What do you guys think about this movie?

ares834
With the lackluster domestic haul (for spider-man at least) for TASM2 despite the inflated budget of 400m+, I'd be surprised if they made either of these movies. If Spider-Man is having trouble packing seats, what chance does the Sinister 6 have?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ares834
With the lackluster domestic haul (for spider-man at least) for TASM2 despite the inflated budget of 400m+, I'd be surprised if they made either of these movies. If Spider-Man is having trouble packing seats, what chance does the Sinister 6 have?

Trouble packing seats? His films still gross WW in the top 3 solo superhero franchises.

Only Batman and Iron Man gross more (it will be tight between TASM2 and CA2 though) and with IM it was just the last movie that grossed so much. It remains to be seen if IM as a franchise can continually make more than SM. Whilst the SM franchise has been pretty consistent in being in the top 2-3 solo superhero franchises.

If they've overspent on the budget, then that's just that, a budgeting problem. But there's certainly no problem with packing the seats. I doubt they're expecting a Sinister Six and/or Venom movie to be grossing more than $400mill WW. 500mill would be amazing.

BruceSkywalker
i will pass until i see who all is casted..

however can anyone see the sinister six as anti-heroes

Estacado
Hyped for Venom cant really care about SS though...

ares834
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Trouble packing seats? His films still gross WW in the top 3 solo superhero franchises.

As was evident by my post, I was talking domestically.

Impediment
Doc Ock
Vulture
Sandman
Green Goblin or Hobgoblin
Electro
Mysterio or Kraven

That's the Sinister Six I wanna see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.