Firestorm vs. Spectrum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Stoic
Monica Rambeau Spectrum? I don't know as much as many about Firestorm, but how would he affect her?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Stoic
Monica Rambeau Spectrum? I don't know as much as many about Firestorm, but how would he affect her? You mean the extremely efficient energy and matter manipulator? How would he effect a being made of energy?

Stoic
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You mean the extremely efficient energy and matter manipulator? How would he effect a being made of energy?

I thought that he only manipulated matter. If that's the case, I wonder why he isn't held to as high a standard as the Molecule Man?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Stoic
I thought that he only manipulated matter. If that's the case, I wonder why he isn't held to as high a standard as the Molecule Man? Funny you mention that considering he beat Molecule Man in the crossover...

But he doesn't have the "I beat someone really high" to say that. Mind you the only reason Molecule Man is held to such a standard is Pre Retcon, and his fight against Beyonder.
Just because he has the powers that doesn't put him out of range of peers.

Just think of him as Silver Surfer-ish, without the high highs.

But anyway, he would complete destroy Monica, and Dr Spectrum too for that matter at the same time.

guy222
Firestorm

DarkSaint85
Spectrum's only chance is if she blitzes, and Firestorm's too busy arguing with himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.