let's get down to the netty gretty JvsX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No BFR..
No TP..
No Trident..
Dcnu..

Fight takes place in downtown NYC..
Night time fight in NYC...

Aquaman
Hawkman
Cyborg

Vs

Colossus
Wolverine
Beast

God Cloth Seiya
Team 1

pym-ftw
Arthur solos.

Branlor Swift
Netty Gretty. Netty Gretty.

How in the shit could you possibly screw that up? It's nitty gritty (Though with a hyphen, but in your case...). Have you ever even heard anyone use it with an "e"?

DarkSaint85
Stop being so shetty.

Supermex
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Stop being so shetty.

Thanks Dark!!

Other guy relax and don't take your shitty life out on me.
I ****ed up so sorry.. OK who wins this fight?

Supermex
Tough fight?

zopzop
Originally posted by Supermex
Other guy relax and don't take your shitty life out on me.
I ****ed up so sorry.. OK who wins this fight?
No! Who gets that phrase wrong? You're worse than Hitler! thumb down

As to the thread, T1.

Branlor Swift
Thanks Dark!!

Other guy relax and don't take your shetty lefe out on me.
E ****ed up so sorry.. OK who wens thes feght? fixed

But yes, your stupidity reflects back on my life because you completely destroyed a common expression, and I said something about it.

Also you just put Cyborg, Aquaman and Hawkman against Colossus, Wolverine, and... Beast. The answer is about as obvious as you using phrases you haven't a clue about. erm

zopzop
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
fixed

But yes, your stupidity reflects back on my life because you completely destroyed a common expression, and I said something about it.

Also you just put Cyborg, Aquaman and Hawkman against Colossus, Wolverine, and... Beast. The answer is about as obvious as you using phrases you haven't a clue about. erm
thumb down

Supermex
fixed

Why you always coming on here just to shit on people?
Your shitty attitude is getting old.
You never have nothing nice to say to most peeps here.
If its that bad inbox me and I help you out somehow.
But you shitting on this forum on the daily is not cool anymore. It was cool/funny the first few times, but now its old and played out. Let's get back to commenting on fights and check our real life feelings at the door. No need to bring it here and shit all over the place. Everyone deals with tough times from time to time, not just you. It will get better.

Branlor Swift
Why you always coming on here just to shit on people?
Your shitty attitude is getting old.
You never have nothing nice to say to most peeps here.
If its that bad inbox me and I help you out somehow.
But you shitting on this forum on the daily is not cool anymore. It was cool/funny the first few times, but now its old and played out. Let's get back to commenting on fights and check our real life feelings at the door. No need to bring it here and shit all over the place. Everyone deals with tough times from time to time, not just you. It will get better. You've really opened my eyes. I have a lot to think about. And you know what, I think I will hit you up on that pm once and a whale.

But seriously, I asked a question how you screwed up the phrase. You returned by saying my life was shitty. The irony abounds bounces up and then down. Because asking a question about misphrasing calls for stating someone's life is shitty in case you need help understanding. You'd better check your life feelings at the door good buddy.

But like daddy always told me, stupid is as stupid was, so we'll get back on tropic.
Team once completely and udderly demanacles teem 2. It's not even up for decussion. You tried to use a phase to ettract people into your thread but you're thread is loptsided to all Heavan. Every single person on 1st teem can beets anyone on term 2. And the other double people on team 2 are unirrelevant to the angagement in everyway. Beast morsel than Wolverine, since Beest can get one shouted by everyone here and has a deplete and udder unabolity to cuz any sagnaficant demage to anyone here. Weather you're attention was to make a spritz thread or not, you made one.

Supermex
You've really opened my eyes. I have a lot to think about. And you know what, I think I will hit you up on that pm once and a whale.

But seriously, I asked a question how you screwed up the phrase. You returned by saying my life was shitty. The irony abounds bounces up and then down. Because asking a question about misphrasing calls for stating someone's life is shitty in case you need help understanding. You'd better check your life feelings at the door good buddy.

But like daddy always told me, stupid is as stupid was, so we'll get back on tropic.
Team once completely and udderly demanacles teem 2. It's not even up for decussion. You tried to use a phase to ettract people into your thread but you're thread is loptsided to all Heavan. Every single person on 1st teem can beets anyone on term 2. And the other double people on team 2 are unirrelevant to the angagement in everyway. Beast morsel than Wolverine, since Beest can get one shouted by everyone here and has a deplete and udder unabolity to cuz any sagnaficant demage to anyone here. Weather you're attention was to make a spritz thread or not, you made one.

Kool kool buddy I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it anymore. I feel you got the hint about giving people shit attitude is not kool on here. About the fight I knew when I made the thread that DC team had the upper hand going into the fight. I was just wondering if someone else maybe saw an advantage Team X could take to overtake the fight somehow.

It be to easy to make s thread where team X would win by buffing up there team more, but then we be arguing about it the other way.
Just saying not trying to make uneven thread just for giggles

zopzop
You've really opened my eyes. I have a lot to think about. And you know what, I think I will hit you up on that pm once and a whale.

ROFLMAO rolling on floor laughing
You @$$hole.

Branlor Swift
Kool kool buddy I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it anymore. I feel you got the hint about giving people shit attitude is not kool on here. About the fight I knew when I made the thread that DC team had the upper hand going into the fight. I was just wondering if someone else maybe saw an advantage Team X could take to overtake the fight somehow.

It be to easy to make s thread where team X would win by buffing up there team more, but then we be arguing about it the other way.
Just saying not trying to make uneven thread just for giggles If I would have nown my altitude was cumming off shitty I probably would have dun something sooner. Embarassing to say the lease.

We'll I mean you kept directing to the fights so I fingered we wood get down to the brass tex. Team 2 doesn't stand a chanse. Its quite simple. We ether talk about the title or how many times team ones can jam they're penis in them before they get hert.

But theirs a differance between a no chance lopsided thread and a Tilted in one directon thread. Even adding say Psyclops to team 2 would make it closer while ridding the no chants labal it has concurrently.

celeyhyga17
Stop being an ahoole Bran. You big jork!

I'd also like to add that this is a very fair tread.

Very prep-man...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.