Alex Luthor (MAZAH'S) Vs H'el

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
1. Alex before he absorbed Flash/Deathstorm.
2. Alex after.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MAZAHS2_zpsae74877e.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HL_zps3861b0eb.jpg

Branlor Swift
I don't get how you can fit Alex pre absorption into a category. Unless we're assuming he just goes and drains He'l

Golgo13
Fine, we can just use him after. Most powerful version for each.

Galan007
Mazahs was actually pretty pathetic, imo.

H'el wins. thumb up

guy222
H'el

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
Mazahs was actually pretty pathetic, imo.

H'el wins. thumb up
WTF?! You crazy.

Mazahs wins 2. Loses 1.

Galan007
Originally posted by zopzop
WTF?! You crazy. Nope. Even post-absorption, his punches didn't even KO Lex, and he was impaled by a phucking lightning rod. For all the power he had, Mazahs was weaksauce. thumb down

Prof. T.C McAbe
Mazah seemed more powerful than Ultraman, by a bit, not powerful enough to kill him. Ultraman could have, through an Knite amp become stronger then Alex. I would rate Ultraman as a top High Herald and Mazah also, H'el seemed more like a Trans char and should take this rather easily.

ares834
Does Mazahs have his Bizzaro amp here?

Galan007
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Mazah seemed more powerful than Ultraman, by a bit, not powerful enough to kill him. Ultraman could have, through an Knite amp become stronger then Alex. I would rate Ultraman as a top High Herald and Mazah also, H'el seemed more like a Trans char and should take this rather easily. With a fresh k-nite amp, Ultraman would have snapped Mazahs in two, no doubt about it.

celeyhyga17
Nope. Even post-absorption, his punches didn't even KO Lex, and he was impaled by a phucking lightning rod. For all the power he had, Mazahs was weaksauce. thumb down
The force behind that stab was powered by Sinestrolax... I don't mind it much..

Galan007
True.

Even so, the concept behind Mazahs was more impressive than he actually was, imo.

Branlor Swift
True.

Even so, the concept behind Mazahs was more impressive than he actually was, imo. So is the concept behind a guy who isn't just super, but Ultra.

Galan007
^ What's funny is I think Ulty came out of this event looking better than Mazahs. /shrug

celeyhyga17
I wonder... It felt like Mazahs absorbed powers and kept them for a limited period of time... I guess we'll never really know.

As for this thread H'el takes it..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.