Favorite force power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
So what is your favorite force power?

For me it would have to be Tutaminus, its one of the most useful force powers

Lord Lucien
And there's no Wookieepedia article on that one. What is it?

NewGuy01
It's Absorption. Wookie has it under Force Protection.

Nephthys
Deadly Sight.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tutaminis

confused

Anyway, TK has always been my favorite. That and Precog.

Sinious
Force Storm Lightning and Deadly Sight.

PTforthewin
Force Repulse or Maelstrom

Jmanghan
Force Speed.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tutaminis

confused

Anyway, TK has always been my favorite. That and Precog. Ah. It's spelled with an 'i', not a 'u'.

WildBantha88
aside from Tutaminis, shatter point, battle mind, force drain and death fields would be my favorites

Galan007
Shatterpoint. Always liked the concept of being able to find a weak point in anything--even the metaphysical.

Aside from that, force-choke.

Darth Abonis
Shatterpoint and Flow-walking

PTforthewin
Everyone here only likes TOR and kotor powers?

Stealth Moose
Mindrape or Force Anal Fistula.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Everyone here only likes TOR and kotor powers? lemme guess you only like PT powers. which means basically none

PTforthewin
Originally posted by WildBantha88
lemme guess you only like PT powers. which means basically none no I'm just saying most of the powers people are naming here are from kotor, this has nothing to do with the PT

Eminence
I think like half of the actual submissions (tutaminis, TK, speed, precog, choke, repulse, shatterpoint) are featured heavily in PT material. "Force storm lightning" would be PT as well if one just considers it wide-focus Force lightning. Flow-walking is actually post-ROTJ stuff. This forum is infested with lecherous KOTOR fanatics though, so if you had been right you shouldn't have been surprised.

Nephthys
Deadly Sight is from the Jedi Knight games too as I recall.

Galan007
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Force Anal Fistula. Originally posted by Lord Lucien

Astor Ebligis
Force Destroy Droid

WildBantha88
I also like An'ya kuros powers. Phasing through solid matter, teleportation, control over plant growth. All cool ass powers

Emperordmb
The Son's force lightning.

Stealth Moose
no I'm just saying most of the powers people are naming here are from kotor, this has nothing to do with the PT

Bitches about EU evidence in an EU subforum. Derp.

Also, Force Anal Fistula is the most powerful power in the Shitty Side of the Force, coinee by Darth Rectus.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The Son's force lightning. there is more red lightning users

Emperordmb
there is more red lightning users
Not users that can blast cavernous holes into mountains and overpower the Father.

PTforthewin
Shatter point is also my favorite and it's CANON

Darth _Sadow1
Force Wave/Repulse and Memory Walk

red8
The coolest powers to me are still the mind trick and TK. Out of the newer powers, I'd go with Tutaminis.

Employer: "Well Mr red8, let's take a look at your resume, shall we?"

Me: "You don't need to see my resume. I am qualified for the position."

Employer: "I don't need to see your resume. Let's just schedule an interview."

Me: "You do not need to interview me. You want to hire me immediately."

Employer: "You know what? I just know that you'll be a good fit. When can you start? Oh, and about your salary... How about $X/year?"

Me: "You want to pay me double and give me extra vacation days."

Employer: "I want to pay you double and give you extra vacation days."

The company then goes under for gross mismanagement. big grin

Darth _Sadow1
Originally posted by red8
The coolest powers to me are still the mind trick and TK. Out of the newer powers, I'd go with Tutaminis.

Tutaminis is just Force Absorption with a different name. It's not really a 'new' power.

Dr. Matthew
Mind Tricks.

PTforthewin
"Only Stormtroopers are so precise" Laughed my ass when I heard obi wan say this.

red8
Originally posted by Darth _Sadow1

Tutaminis is just Force Absorption with a different name. It's not really a 'new' power.

I consider it a "new power" because I didn't know about Tutaminis until the prequel trilogy.

I know we see it being used in ESB when Vader blocks those blaster shots, but back then, I assumed Vader's gloves were blaster resistant or just that strong.

I never read the RotJ novel, so it was a long time before I heard about Luke blocking the Emperor's lightning with his hands.

chilled monkey
I like Force Healing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.