Sentinels rip off of Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
This Is the Sentinel from Days of future past.
http://turntherightcorner.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/x-men-days-of-future-past-movie-screenshot-sentinel-beam.jpg

This is the Destroyer from the first Thor movie

http://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/thor-destroyer-.jpg

Yea I know they are both from the same universe but still that is a complete rip off...

Firefly218
Looks like a coincidence

WildBantha88
not to me, they are nearly indestructible giant robots who shoot a fire beam from there face.... that is far to specific to be coincidence

Darth Martin
Kinda agree. *shrugs*

KingD19
It does seem like they at least drew inspiration from Destroyer. An autonomous armor like construct that is self thinking, relentless, and shoots death beams from it's face. Sentinels have forever shot said death beams from their hands. Don't know why they'd change now.

WildBantha88
Not saying they shouldn't shoot death beams but the fact that they both shoot death beams from there face and they are so damn similar in most other regards. its to convenient

dadudemon
I see no problem.

They are both Marvel things.

They both remind me of Cyclops' power, anyway. They are both ripoffs of Cyclops. smile

KingD19
Cyclops shoots an optic beam of concussive force.

Destroyer shoots a disintegration beam.

BruceSkywalker
lol send this thread to Marvel so they can laugh like i am laughing laughing laughing

SpaceMonkey
Originally posted by KingD19
An autonomous armor like construct that is self thinking, relentless, and shoots death beams from it's face. Sentinels have forever shot said death beams from their hands. Don't know why they'd change now.

Because this thread would then be called "Sentinels rip off Iron Man". LOL!

dadudemon
Cyclops, Destroyer, and Sentinels shoot beams from their face. The beams destroy stuff when they hit stuff. They are all the same thing. smile

Zack Fair
i will be honest and say I did think of the destroyer whenever the sentinels pulled the eye/faceblast thing. Thats about it though. And Sentinels were infinitely cooler.

SamZED
Same here. Instantly thought of destroyer.

KingD19
I thought of Destroyer, but he could't adapt like them.

TH3_V01D
The Sentinels are 1000 times more dangerous and creepy than the movie version Destroyer imo (funny because comicwise destroyer is a dangerous mofo).
Movie Avengers would be dead fighting those things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.