What is a Wound in the Force?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
A friend of mine who has exceeded the thread limit has asked me to post this thread. So: What exactly is a wound in the force? What does it do?

WildBantha88
Thanks

PTforthewin
Reasons why I won't answer this question:

1. Your friend is obviously to stupid to understand.
2. If he doesn't know what it is, he's not a true Star Wars fan.
3rd and final reason. He is obviously a small child, I do not wish to speak to children. - PT out

NewGuy01
A Force Wound is like a black hole surrounded by bright stars in the Force's spectrum. Someone who's a Force Wound is devoid of the Force completely, but like a black hole has something of a gravitational pull, it attracts the largest stars within the range of it's pull. A Force Wound rapidly creates Force Bonds with those who are drawn to them, which are connections between Force Users that would normally only be formed after years of comradeship, such as between master and apprentice. Through these bonds Force Users can feel the experiences, know the location of, telepathically communicate with, and even draw on the strength of those who they have bonded with. In the case of a Force Wound, who rapidly creates Force Bonds with the other Force Users around it, it allows them to draw on the strength of their allies to allow them to use Force Powers despite being devoid of it on their own. Because a Force Wound practically doesn't exist in the Force, they cannot be sensed or affected by powers such as Drain.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by PTforthewin

3rd and final reason. He is obviously a small child, I do not wish to speak to children. - PT out Calling someone a small child... that's a bit rich coming from an even smaller child.

Galan007
Originally posted by PTforthewin

3rd and final reason. He is obviously a small child, I do not wish to speak to children. - PT out thumb up

Tzeentch
It's a plot device created by the writers of the game to justify why you're a mary sue ******* and everyone loves and hates you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.