Thor vs Constantine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Thor vs Constantine (DCNU).

Who wins ?

pym-ftw
This is probably Constantine's worst match up.

ZebusKing
John's gonna need some prep here.

Golgo13
Constantine can do decently well against Thor, even if he doesn't have prep. He's been doing a good job acting on his feat against ubers like Spectre and Blight. Thor will be no different.

pym-ftw
Thor is a high end magic user...

DarkSaint85
I see this as the same as a Frankenstein vs Constantine match up.

Yes, Thor has way more ranged options, but he usually fights like Franky does.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thor is a high end magic user...

So is constantine.

LordofBrooklyn
The Odinson dies!

zopzop
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The Odinson dies!
LIES! Vile lies born of the fires of Hell!

carver9
Thor will be fighting to the best of his abilities. With that said...due to his high end magic resistance and his insane source of power...Thor stomps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Constantine can win, dude is pretty op, but I think generally, out of all the heavy hitter heralds, Thor is by far his worst match up. Plenty of experience against magic users, in particular crafty and intelligent ones (See Loki, Malekith etc.), unusually resistant to magic, with a weapon that can cancel out practically anything.

Galan007
Constantine.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Golgo13
So is constantine. Thor is also a high end brick... And has other abilities

celeyhyga17
Mjolnir and Thor's experience with uber sorcerers make this a tough match for Constantine. Until I see him taking a few more defeats, I think he still has the slight edge here..

John for the win.

DarkSaint85
Again, see Franky with the sword of Michael. He even gets the bonus of knowing John. I'd still give John the majority over F.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop
LIES! Vile lies born of the fires of Hell!

He dies a warrior's death.

8swords
constantine taps into mjollnir and uses it to become the new thor, then proceeds to KTFO thor, big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.