Apocalypse vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1.H2H (Apoc can amp punches)
2.Both use full powers and abilities no BFR

Who wins in each of the above ?

pym-ftw
Apoc loses round one, Stomps round two

ZebusKing
Which version of Doomsday? Certain one's could kill 10 Apocalypses if they wanted to.

pym-ftw
Even HP isn't stomping out Apoc in round 2

ZebusKing
Doomslayer could kill 50 Apocalypses if he wanted to.

carver9
Apocalypse stomps.

ZebusKing
Apocalypse dies horribly

God Cloth Seiya
Doomsday

Insane Titan
Lol at Apoc STOMPING, he's never stomped anyone half decent ever

StiltmanFTW
Stomped X-Men, stomped Ikaris, stomped Hulk, stomped your mom.

ZebusKing
Not sure anyone takes Carver seriously.

SamZED
Someone should post Apoc's rape face.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stomped X-Men, stomped Ikaris, stomped Hulk, stomped your mom. I said half decent. Xmen and Ikaris are nothing special and he only restrained the Hulk.

Don't bring my mother into it you stupid little prick unless you want reporting ?

Golgo13
Doomsday beats the shit out of him.

Fire Knight
Doomsday just mindless monster with brute force, with his shape shifting and intelligence Apoc takes this.

DarkRaiden
Apoc should take both. Amped punches+already stronger than Hulk = dead Doomsday (assuming it's not H/P).

Supermex
Who's the most powerful being Apocalypse has ever beaten?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Insane Titan
I said half decent. Xmen and Ikaris are nothing special and he only restrained the Hulk.

Don't bring my mother into it you stupid little prick unless you want reporting ?

laughing out loud

You're more pathetic than anyone thought if a single "your mom" joke pisses you off. But go ahead, report me, Nihilist. I'm not the one that causes actual trouble here on a regular basis.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud

You're more pathetic than anyone thought if a single "your mom" joke pisses you off. But go ahead, report me, Nihilist. I'm not the one that causes actual trouble here on a regular basis. nothing pathetic about it. by all means sling whatever shit you want at me. Yeah I cause shit just like all you do is troll and offer no knowledge at all, but you will never catch me bringing people's parents or family into it, only lowlife cowards do that.

StiltmanFTW
Times like this, I'm not surprised abhi treated you the way he did. Not surprised at all.

You should be thankful you're allowed to stay here, using duplicate account and member bashing 24/7.

Insane Titan
Times like this, I'm not surprised abhi treated you the way he did. Not surprised at all.

You should be thankful you're allowed to stay here, using duplicate account and member bashing 24/7. good to know you're a piece of shit like him too.

Duplicate ? Lol the mods and admin know about my old account and the fact I can't use it.

Haha you pathetic kid thinking you're "telling on me" keep trolling

StiltmanFTW
I know they're aware of that. I also know about the numerous warnings that have been given to you.

Anything you'd like to add, Nihi? Can't wait to see you gone, keep it up.

Insane Titan
I know they're aware of that. I also know about the numerous warnings that have been given to you.

Anything you'd like to add, Nihi? Can't wait to see you gone, keep it up. like all the other posters that have been given warming, and?

At least I'm not sad enough to admit to troll certain posters and thread because you dislike a character.

StiltmanFTW
"Warming" laughing out loud

On the contrary - you act like a sad, angry child without a pause while online.

Insane Titan
Sure sign of desperation picking up on a spelling error, your life must be amazing.

What's sad about telling people to stop acting like a idiot ignoring proof that's shown on panel.

Nah sad Is admitting trolling for a kick out of it

StiltmanFTW
You need some human warmth, Nihi, but don't expect to get it from me. Go and ask someone else.

You're the one ignoring stuff, actually. Barely capable of typing a post, too.

Insane Titan
You need some human warmth, Nihi, but don't expect to get it from me. Go and ask someone else.

You're the one ignoring stuff, actually. Barely capable of typing a post, too. why would I want anything from a piece of shit like you? You've just admitted what Abhi said was valid.

Tell me what I'm ignoring il wait for your proof. You was blatantly ignoring stuff by saying Apoc stomped Hulk when all he did was simply restrain him.

Funny as I easily school you on anything Thanos related you desperately try to troll with.

StiltmanFTW
Reading comprehension failure, typical from you. Heh.

Examples can be found in this very thread.

Can't recall you schooling anyone, tbh. You mention Thanus, hoping he will come and save you, btw? laughing out loud Ultimate fanboyism.

Insane Titan
Just as I thought no real comeback or proof with usual nonsense.

Standard for you I guess thumb up

Epicurus
Doomsday wins.

StiltmanFTW
Just as I thought no real comeback or proof with usual nonsense.

Standard for you I guess thumb up

Just don't cry smile

Insane Titan
Just don't cry smile what is there for me to cry about?

You said I've been wrong in this very thread, let's see the proof!! Here's your big chance , don't keep me waiting with what I was wrong about

StiltmanFTW
You have been dealt with already.

Insane Titan
Bwhaha thanks for making yourself look like a fool by not been able to back up anything you said. Be gone troll

StiltmanFTW
Bwhaha thanks for making me look like a fool

Anytime thumb up

Epicurus
Stomped X-Men, stomped Ikaris, stomped Hulk, stomped your mom.
X-Men and Ikaris feats aren't enough to put him on Doomsday's level, and Hulk was supposed to be the Professor version which is hardly his strongest incarnation.

StiltmanFTW
Not the point, Nihi said Apoc has "never stomped anyone half decent ever".

News to me, he looked like Savage, purple pants and all. Continuity error?

Epicurus
Which technically speaking is true. So far the best feat we have from him are the Young Thor fight. Doomsday's best feats crap all over that.

Nope, it was definitely Professor Hulk. Prof Hulk's appearance also matches Savage's appearance for much of his run iirc.

Insane Titan
So stiltfag was wrong eh, no surprise there then.

It's expected as he can't even back up his own argument, thinking restraining someone is STOMPING them

ZebusKing
Originally posted by Supermex
Who's the most powerful being Apocalypse has ever beaten? He kind of beat Thor's ass in Uncanny Avengers but it was a younger, less experienced version of Thor who didn't even have Mjolnir and needed to enchant his axe to damage Apocalypse.

However in the previous Avengers series the Avengers briefly fought a future version of Apocalypse and his Horsemen, and Thor ended knocking Apocalypse around a bit despite his Horsemen trying to help him.

Other than that I've never seen Apocalypse beat anyone half way decent. He certainly isn't top tier or herald level, not even close.

StiltmanFTW
So stiltfag was wrong eh, no surprise there then.

It's expected as he can't even back up his own argument, thinking restraining someone is STOMPING them

Trying to have the last word as always, huh? laughing out loud

Another day, another epic fail from you. Almost entertaining at this point.

Insane Titan
The only fail here is you by thinking that restraining Hulk is stomping him lol, I wouldn't mind if you could get the version of Hulk right but you failed at that too.

Fire Knight
The thing about Apoc is most writers made his powers inconsistent.

Apoc original powers are self molecular control, similar to MM and Plastic man. Most writers just turned him into brick even though they can be creative with his powers.

Apoc without plot nerf can take Doomsday

StiltmanFTW
@ Nihi

Like you knew about that laughing out loud You have no f*cking idea about most of the MU, excluding your favorite purple boy.

Insane Titan
Lmao know more than you on the cosmic scene, which isn't hard tbh,

You desperately trying to save face still is sad.

StiltmanFTW
No, you know nothing.

You're talking about yourself again. Except you have a one big thanus where the face should be.

Branlor Swift
This thread turned out well

psycho gundam
Lol

Insane Titan
No, you know nothing.

You're talking about yourself again. Except you have a one big thanus where the face should be. seeing as I've proved you wrong here you've failed again.

Yeah cos I'm the one lying about stuff you've been proved wrong

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
This thread turned out well

Bran...what comic is your sig from and is it canon?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
Bran...what comic is your sig from and is it canon? It's Forever Evil 7. Echoed in JLA 30 as well to confirm it.

Really puts Binary Gladiator in a new light no?

-Pr-
You just want to watch the world burn, don't you.

Epicurus
Continuity error?
Probably. Based on the Onslaught arc, he was supposed to be Bannerless Hulk, however that Apocalypse comic had him hallucinating from Banner's perspective(he was seeing Banner's dad and acting like Banner himself in a generic manner) so that's definitely ProfHulk. Also, War acted showcased intelligent behavior not characteristic of the average Savage Hulk persona.

leonidas
so, when exactly did apoc "stomp" ikaris again.......?

dd wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Which Apocalypse and Dooomsday versions are this?

I usually assume DOS but this is post Nu52 Doomsday so I better ask.

Is this the most recent Apocalypse? The one with the Celestial Armor? If so, not sure how any version other than maybe Hunter Prey can put him down.

Originally posted by Epicurus
X-Men and Ikaris feats aren't enough to put him on Doomsday's level, and Hulk was supposed to be the Professor version which is hardly his strongest incarnation.

Tbf, Apocalypse was owning Prime Eternal Ikaris IIRC which is pretty crazy. Ikaris alone is a solid mid herald from what I've seen.

What do you mean the Professor version? Merged Hulk or Hulk with the Banner limitation? Either have a higher base and are peers to elite heralds in strength (The Professor version is the one that fought and Thor in Hel) but the Merged Hulk (Intelligent Hulk with the Banner intelligence) has no cap on his strength and consistently outperformed Savage Hulk against enemies.

Not that Apocalypse really beat him or anything. That scene is overrated.

Surprised no one mentioned Apocalypse fighting the Mutants/Inhumans or him taking on Loki.

StiltmanFTW
@leo

The New Eternals #1.

leonidas
when was ikaris ever really in danger in that meeting? apoc made making things tough, but i don't recall that he ever had ikaris in any danger though it's been a while since i read through that battle. i thought the showing against loki was better but he never had loki in real danger either....

StiltmanFTW
When he got stabbed in the chest?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Never seen this posted before. High Evolutionary vs. Apocalypse:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/ANNxfactor_v1_003_16_rougher.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/ANNxfactor_v1_003_22_rougher.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/ANNxfactor_v1_003_23_rougher.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/ANNxfactor_v1_003_24_rougher.jpg

What issue was this fight again? X-Factor?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by leonidas
when was ikaris ever really in danger in that meeting? apoc made making things tough, but i don't recall that he ever had ikaris in any danger though it's been a while since i read through that battle. i thought the showing against loki was better but he never had loki in real danger either....

http://s28.postimg.org/9m0gvepft/newet_p47.jpg http://s28.postimg.org/w0i5bms7d/newet_p48.jpg http://s28.postimg.org/oj8xwf2o9/newet_p49.jpg

leonidas
yeah, i've posted that. i think it was an x-factor annual. it was always his best battle imo, though he has some weird showings. and stabbing ikaris--an eternal with molecular control--isn't really a big deal and even in the fight it only po'd him. that fight was a long way from a stomp and a long way from over.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What issue was this fight again? X-Factor?

X-Factor Annual #3, pretty sure.

Rage.Of.Olympus
yeah, i've posted that. i think it was an x-factor annual. it was always his best battle imo, though he has some weird showings. and stabbing ikaris--an eternal with molecular control--isn't really a big deal and even in the fight it only po'd him. that fight was a long way from a stomp and a long way from over.

I'm not saying he had him completely beat but having the advantage, momentary or not, against someone as powerful as Ikaris is noteworthy. Throw in the fact that this was Prime Eternal Ikaris, and it's very impressive imo.

leonidas
fair enough.

zopzop
so, when exactly did apoc "stomp" ikaris again.......?

dd wins.
Unless I'm mistaken, that was "Prime Eternal" Ikaris too. So that makes Apoc's showing against him even more impressive.

Not that "normal" Ikaris isn't impressive. He's currently stalemating vs Hammond Torch and Namor all the while holding back. Hammond Torch's flames are no joke and the narrator said they aren't even annoying Ikaris!

leonidas
stalemating ik is NOT the same as stomping and i'd say his showing vs he was more impressive anyway. he's had some very good showings and some not so good. doesn't change my opinion however.

Konton
Doomsday throws a table and wins.

carver9
What "not so good" showing does Apocalypse have? I keep seeing people say this but they never answer the question.

StiltmanFTW
stalemating ik is NOT the same as stomping and i'd say his showing vs he was more impressive anyway. he's had some very good showings and some not so good. doesn't change my opinion however.

Odin/Thanus-esque "stalemate", if you ask me.

Nur got the upper hand and chose not to finish him.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Tbf, Apocalypse was owning Prime Eternal Ikaris IIRC which is pretty crazy. Ikaris alone is a solid mid herald from what I've seen.

What do you mean the Professor version? Merged Hulk or Hulk with the Banner limitation? Either have a higher base and are peers to elite heralds in strength (The Professor version is the one that fought and Thor in Hel) but the Merged Hulk (Intelligent Hulk with the Banner intelligence) has no cap on his strength and consistently outperformed Savage Hulk against enemies.

Not that Apocalypse really beat him or anything. That scene is overrated.

Surprised no one mentioned Apocalypse fighting the Mutants/Inhumans or him taking on Loki.
Considering that you're one of the guys who thinks that Ulik is a mid-herald, I'll have to take your statements regarding Ikaris with a grain of salt. Though the Prime Eternal feat is definitely a noteworthy one, but far from the sort of a stomp which ensures a victory against Doomsday.

I mean exactly that; the Professor version. Aka Professor Hulk. Aka Merged Hulk. Lol, Professor Hulk doesn't amp with anger. How in the f*ck does that mean that he had no cap to his strength? For every high feat, he was numerous low showings which put a question mark on him being as powerful potential-wise as Gravage Hulks.

I agree on that.

Considering Loki ultimately defeated him despite his usage of Celestial tech, I don't think that feat can be used to prove much of anything. Apart from the fact that the overrated Apoc is solidly below high heralds.

Insane Titan
So Apoc beats HP Doomsday based on beating a low to mid herald Ikiris, and stale mating High E and Loki? Seriously!

Damborgson
So Apoc beats HP Doomsday based on beating a low to mid herald Ikiris, and stale mating High E and Loki? Seriously!

Maybe. I was more convinced from that showing he had with your mom to be honest.

eaebiakuya
What about the famous scene where Apocalypse tanks Black Bolt attack + x-factor attacks ? He was amped ?

p.s: i agree the feat against Loki means nothing. They had a super fast fight, no one was hurted at all. Apoc have advantage because Kalibak, Celestial Tech and he had surprise factor (Loki was nothing expeting a attack).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.