Final Prep Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Constantine(dcnu)
Batman
Dr. Doom
Classic Dr. Strange
Dr. Who
Mr.Fantastic

These men who have defined prep here will now engage in a battle and the prize is anything they desire and those that isnt up for the prize is getting their family threatened with imminent death unless they win.

Battleground

-Neutral Earth that acts as a conduit for all power source existing in all universe
-1 month worth of prep. Everyone has access to all resource they needed via portals which they can summon at will.
-All bloodlusted, cis, pis off. Cbr mode ok
-battleground rigging and preventing is allowed prior to the fight.
-Any summonable entity help, influence and prescence is allowed but no sentient being can help without consent from one of the contendants.
-Deus ex machina items allowed.

pym-ftw
I find your lack of Pym disturbing, but I guess you wanted to give the second stringers a shot.

8swords
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I find your lack of Pym disturbing, but I guess you wanted to give the second stringers a shot.

who?

ZebusKing
Too hard to tell. Batman and Constantine have the least amount of tech but probably the best planning ability out of the group. Especially Constantine. Reed and Doom obviously have the tech and have more Deus ex machina at their disposal.

Not sure about Strange and Who though.

Based solely on who they've beaten with prep I may be inclined to favor Constantine, at least the Hellblazer version of the character.

Bentley
Who retcons the sh_t out of all of them.

SamZED
Didn't Doom pwn pretcon Beyonder using prep?

Bentley
Originally posted by SamZED
Didn't Doom pwn pretcon Beyonder using prep?

Yeah, but that'll be retconned by the Doctor too thumb up

DarkSaint85
Bentley occasionally gets things right thumb up

8swords
they all noticed that they are being manipulated into fighting each other, then they decided to prepped up to battle the man who made this thread, and kick the f$#% out of him, big grin

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

those that isnt up for the prize is getting their family threatened with imminent death unless they win.

Batman
Dr. Doom
Classic Dr. Strange
Dr. Who

Lol.

pym-ftw
thumb upOriginally posted by 8swords
who? I want you to know I just did my best, sideshow Bob angry grumble @ you.

maxivitopowe
Dr Who

Dreampanther
The Doctor.

SamZED
Or as he prefers it "doc" evil face

Golgo13
Constantine or the doctor.

Tony Stark
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm... Hello?

Reed Richards=Prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.