DC vs marvel smarts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. DC have 2 months prep w/ full knowledge of their opponents and the defenses of the area (e.g doombots).
2. Battle takes place in Latveria.
3. Win via K.O.
4. Everyone is in current form

DC:
Batman(insider suit)
Mr.terrific
Blue beetle(Ted kord)
Braniac
Lex Luthor(battle suit)
Ray Palmer
martian manhunter
hush
Gorilla Grodd
Luke Fox(batwing)
Billy Batson (Shazam)

vs

marvel:
Ultron
Amadeus Cho
Tony Stark(Hulk buster armour)
reed richards
Hank Pym(yellow jacket)
T'challa
Hank McCoy
Dr Doom
Noh-varr
Charles Xavier

Reflassshh
DC stomps.

ZebusKing
Close fight, may give Marvel the edge here.

cdtm
Doom + two months prep = spite.

Power jacking Galactus is something he does in an afternoon.

pym-ftw
Why is Pym Yellowjacket?

R u saying I can't use feats after secret invasion, or are you meaning Criti Noll?

ZebusKing
Originally posted by cdtm

Power jacking Galactus is something he does in an afternoon. I believe he obtained Galactus power in Fantastic Four: The World's Greatest Comics Magazine . He had a cosmic cube abd Galactus was off guard IIRC

cdtm
Originally posted by ZebusKing
I believe he obtained Galactus power in Fantastic Four: The World's Greatest Comics Magazine . He had a cosmic cube abd Galactus was off guard IIRC

He had a CC and a few other power items. The thing is, Doom even having all those hard to get, highly coveted items on hand is a feat. And he treated them like common parts.

He also stole Big G's power in Secret Wars 1, as a stepping stone to stealing Beyonders powers.

Golgo13
Marvel. What is SHAZAM and Hush doing on DC's list?

DarkSaint85

Power jacking Galactus is something he does in an afternoon.

I thought only DC had prep?

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I thought only DC had prep?

Whoops, so they do.

It's not really DC vs Marvel smarts, if Marvel doesn't even get to use their smarts...

ZebusKing
Oh shit, if only DC gets prep then it's spite. You can give them a week and they'd still stomp.

ZebusKing
He had a CC and a few other power items. The thing is, Doom even having all those hard to get, highly coveted items on hand is a feat. And he treated them like common parts.

He also stole Big G's power in Secret Wars 1, as a stepping stone to stealing Beyonders powers. Sure, but there's common misconceptions about Doom.

People seem to think that Doom can just whip up a device to steal someone's powers when he needed outside sources to steal Galactus powers.

With the Beyonder, it's been said that in that universe the Beyonder subconsciously gave everyone what they wanted.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by ZebusKing
Oh shit, if only DC gets prep then it's spite. You can give them a week and they'd still stomp.

thumb up

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Reflassshh
DC stomps.

laughing

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

They have 2 months one sided prep.

Caps Conscience
Thread starter made straight spite thread.

yaadaveyaa
giving 2 months prep to dc gives them the edge if marvel gets a day of prep they stomp but 2 months to give batman brainiac grodd luther etc 2 months is ot much for marvel

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing Only DC have prep pal smile

pym-ftw
Even with one sided prep, Ultron is on team one and his technopathy is gonna screw some people over.

beatboks
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Even with one sided prep, Ultron is on team one and his technopathy is gonna screw some people over.
Ultron is on team 2 not 1. Also how does technopathy help when the opposing team has one member who has technology that makes him invisible to technology??? how would Ultron even see the pathways to control anything?

pym-ftw
Are you talking about Terrific?

DarkSaint85
I would say yes, he's talking about Mr T

Silent Master
The OP doesn't seem to have much faith in the DC team, seeing as he thinks giving them 2 months one-sided prep is the only way to make this a fair fight.

pym-ftw
Okay well when T fights someone on Ultron's level we can say he counters Ultron.

Ultron being able to fight team Dc is literally the only thing keeping this from being spite.

Golgo13
One-sided prep? DC has Braniac. He can take Ultron, IMO.

pym-ftw
Dcnu version?

TedKordJRBOSS
I now this is really late of me but I gave DC 2 months prep becausei thought amadeus cho had the strength of hercules now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.