Ghost Rider vs Anti Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire Knight
Who wins?

DarkSaint85
Lol. THE Anti-Monitor?

celestialdemon
Why even create this match up? Ghost Rider stands no chance.

Warlord
Daredevil vs Galactus.
Go!

Fire Knight
Penance Stare, GR can take this.

Imagine Multiversal suffering that Anti Monitor will through.

carver9
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Why even create this match up? Ghost Rider stands no chance.

guy222
Zarathos is powerful not that powerful

Jmanghan
Bump

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Bump

There was no need to bump this.

iceman24567
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
There was no need to bump this. He has proven he wont be a lasting addition to the KMC family

Jmanghan
Originally posted by iceman24567
He has proven he wont be a lasting addition to the KMC family

Pretty sure point is moot considering I've been here since 2013 and have been posting on here every day for months.

iceman24567
Pretty sure point is moot considering I've been here since 2013 and have been posting on here every day for months. Uhuh we will see how moot it is when Bada bings you for being a horrible poster thumb up

Jmanghan
If Badabing wanted to ban me, he would've done it by now, I have broken the rules several times and have never once gotten banned. (Even though I should have)

iceman24567
If Badabing wanted to ban me, he would've done it by now, I have broken the rules several times and have never once gotten banned. (Even though I should have) Nice i will send him and the Irish wench the memo enjoy your vacation in advance thumb up

Badabing
Pretty sure point is moot considering I've been here since 2013 and have been posting on here every day for months. The one reason you've never been banned is because most of your posts are in the Star Wars forums, and they were never my original areas to mod. I have left notes for Ush and Rex about your behavior in the past.

Edit: Found the PM he was referring. But forgot to temp ban him due to work. thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Fire Knight
Penance Stare, GR can take this.

Imagine Multiversal suffering that Anti Monitor will through.

You realize the stare has limits right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.