LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-13247-LEGO-Batman-3--Beyond-Gotham-First-Look-Preview-----All-Along-the-Watchtower.html

cGIYnrFs4jU

-Pr-
WANT.

BlackZero30x
uugg...I know im gonna play it but another Lego Batman....really? I mean I like the Lego Batman games but I wanted something like Lego Ninja Turtles.

Kazenji
I also would like some sort of change to the games

once you finish the story mode it just becomes a collect-a-thon.

Ridley_Prime
So do Arkham games and a lot of titles... But yeah, something other than that post-story would be nice.

P-Geyser
I want a second Lego Marvel game. It seems they are doing Batman to death.

-Pr-
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I want a second Lego Marvel game. It seems they are doing Batman to death.

They're more likely to alternate, tbh. Bringing out a second Marvel game this soon might be seen as kind of pointless, but it's been a few years since we got a Lego Batman game.

Kazenji
Seen the preorder for this one, You get a LEGO Batmobile Tumbler Set.

Kazenji
First time for one of these Lego games, It'll have a season pass

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-19217-LEGO-Batman-3--Beyond-Gotham-Season-Pass-Announced.html

Estacado
Just checked the playable characters....damn awsome line up!
Black Adam,Bane on venom,Larfleeze,WL Kyle,Atrocitus,Sinestro,Arkillo,Red Tornado,Flash,Deathstroke,Lobo,Etrigan,Doomsday,Dr
Fate.

Cant wait!

-Pr-
Downloading right now... Come on... Come on!

Estacado
Originally posted by -Pr-
Downloading right now... Come on... Come on!
Enjoy it!

-Pr-
I intend to. Been waiting on this for a while.

-Pr-
So I've only played a few levels, but already I'm impressed. This isn't Lego Batman 2 reskinned. They've taken a lot of the improvements they made in Marvel and built upon them. They streamlined the suit mechanic and now it's far less hassle, which is great imo.

And it's not like 2 where you have to wait until the end of the game to get most of the Justice League. Like I said, i'm only a few levels in and already I've played as Batman, Robin, Flash, Cyborg, GL, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman and Superman.

And the slots for characters... Holy shit this is going to be as big as Marvel.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Estacado
Just checked the playable characters....damn awsome line up!
Black Adam,Bane on venom,Larfleeze,WL Kyle,Atrocitus,Sinestro,Arkillo,Red Tornado,Flash,Deathstroke,Lobo,Etrigan,Doomsday,Dr
Fate.

Cant wait!

The Flash and Atrocitus....The only ones i'll ever need lol

-Pr-
Flash is even better than he was in the last game.

Estacado
Gonna be honest pirated it for the 360.
Game keeps freezing when you first chase Croc.

Gonna have to make another copy....mmm

-Pr-
Gonna be honest pirated it for the 360.
Game keeps freezing when you first chase Croc.

Gonna have to make another copy....mmm

laughing out loud

I'm on Steam. No crashes for me. stick out tongue

Estacado
laughing out loud

I'm on Steam. No crashes for me. stick out tongue
Kinda pissed since this is my first "non original" game in months and it doesnt work...
Gonna give it a go again tonight..

Is Atros,Larf,Doomsday,Etrigan,Superman,Kyle any good?

-Pr-
Kinda pissed since this is my first "non original" game in months and it doesnt work...
Gonna give it a go again tonight..

Is Atros,Larf,Doomsday,Etrigan,Superman,Kyle any good?

I've only played as Superman out of that list so far. Superman, apart from being in his new-52 gear, plays about the same as he did in the last game.

As regards Kyle, I can tell from Hal having energy blasts (X for projectiles, B for beam) that they've worked in improving the Lanterns, so i'm guessing any other Lanterns will be at least somewhat useful.

-Pr-
For anyone that does get in game, listen: As soon as you get Wonder Woman, lift off to fly. It's ****ing awesome.

BlackZero30x
Flash is even better than he was in the last game.

Sweet! I look forward to that then!

-Pr-
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Sweet! I look forward to that then!

I don't want to spoil too much, so i'm not going to go in to the new mechanics I've discovered that I like.

The Lanterns though, I've unlocked Saint Walker and "Red Lantern Warrior", so basically a fodder RL, and they work mostly the same. The difference is in the cosmetics, ie Hal shoots green boxing gloves, while Saint Walker fires blue energy, and the Red guy blasts red energy from his mouth. It's a nice attention to detail.

I really want Bleez and Atrocitus though.

Scythe
Oh maw gaw, which Red Lanterns are in this????

Estacado
I don't want to spoil too much, so i'm not going to go in to the new mechanics I've discovered that I like.

The Lanterns though, I've unlocked Saint Walker and "Red Lantern Warrior", so basically a fodder RL, and they work mostly the same. The difference is in the cosmetics, ie Hal shoots green boxing gloves, while Saint Walker fires blue energy, and the Red guy blasts red energy from his mouth. It's a nice attention to detail.

I really want Bleez and Atrocitus though.
Dex-Starr is also playable.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Scythe
Oh maw gaw, which Red Lanterns are in this????

Atrocitus, Bleez is in the game so I assume she's playable, and as Estacado said, Dex-Starr too.

Current Lantern count: Hal, Sapphire, Saint Walker, Indigo-1, Red Lantern fodder guy that I've unlocked.

I've fought red, yellow and orange on missions too. They seem to have ALL of the corps represented pretty well.

Apparently the Atom is a really important guy for free play; I just have to figure out how to unlock him, or where to unlock him.

Scythe
Oh shi-!

-Pr-
Yeah, this is very much a "LEGO DC" game than a Batman one. It's like Marvel in it's breadth of characters.

-Pr-
Atrocitus and Bleez:

http://i.imgur.com/B64nLEm.jpg

Where/how to unlock:

Both are found in freeplay on Ysmault. Easy enough to find too.

Estacado
Atrocitus and Bleez:

http://i.imgur.com/B64nLEm.jpg

Where/how to unlock:

Both are found in freeplay on Ysmault. Easy enough to find too.
Darn you Paul!!!
You make me want to play this more.....mad

Scythe
Yeah, this is very much a "LEGO DC" game than a Batman one. It's like Marvel in it's breadth of characters.

I enjoyed the Marvel one alot, but can two people co-op it on the same screen?

-Pr-
Darn you Paul!!!
You make me want to play this more.....mad

stick out tongue

and I don't even have nearly all the lanterns yet.

I enjoyed the Marvel one alot, but can two people co-op it on the same screen?

yup, you can just like the others. you can even choose between a constantly shifting split like in the previous games, or a fixed vertical divide in the middle of the screen.

Estacado
Thinkin of getting it for PC does it support a controller?

-Pr-
i'm using the x360 wireless for windows one, and it's fine for me.

Scythe
yup, you can just like the others. you can even choose between a constantly shifting split like in the previous games, or a fixed vertical divide in the middle of the screen.

That's pretty much the deciding factor in gettin' the game for me. It feels like same screen co-op games are completely gone and forgotten now. I have a huge ass tv, so I welcome any game that or support 4 players.

Estacado
So I have been playing this for like 7 hours straight.
Currently at the point when Flash builds a "prison" to contain Brainiac's ship.

Unlocked some characters.
Used some cheats cause couldnt overcome my hype.

Superman is cool love that each time you take off the "Superman theme" song starts to play,MM is great like that he can transform into a big figure.
I love that Batman ,Cyborg and others have multiple suits and you can easily switch between them.

Lobo is cool too bad he cant summon his bike,I love Bane's transformation,Aquaman is pretty cool as well like the use of water elements.
Really like that Flash is super fast compared to others.
So far Doomsday has been the greatest rip off he was 1250000 and he is just a normal brick.

Gonna unlock Etrigan next I think he is pretty expensive as well 650000.

My favorite character is Atrocitus

He has blast ,blood vomit ,flight,meele,can create a butcher construct and do a rush attack with it ,his ground pound is also a bull construct which he rides when doing the slam.
He is one of the sweetest characters so far so happy that he turned out like this.happy
Awesome game!

-Pr-
yep, the Lanterns are hella versatile; I love it. Far better than the last game.

I have a feeling Lobo will be like Ghost Rider in Marvel, where his bike is a vehicle you can ride around hubs.

Estacado
Still there are tons of characters I wanna try.
Sinestro,Etrigan,Arkillo,WL Kyle,Larfleeze,Cyborg Superman,Swamp Thing,Manchester Black,Kylowog,Blue Beetle,Black Adam,Bleez,Orion.
How many of the listed did you try ?Are they any good?

-Pr-
I've tried Black Adam, and he is hella useful, as he can charge empty electricity panels. Bleez plays like Atrocitus, and looks awesome when she flies. I've unlocked Manchester Black, Etrigan, Blue Beetle, Orion and Swamp Thing, but haven't tried them yet.

Estacado
Swamp Thing has Grundy moveset.
Etrigan has fire breath and fire blasts.

Tried to look after how to unlock Larf but non of the guides have any info on it.

To unlock WL Kyle you just have to beat the snake game in the vr simulator at the batcave.

-Pr-
Larfleeze is in the second area on the Okara level (not the planet). In the giant room with the statue with the big hands, come down to the very bottom of the area/screen, and keep smashing panels until a tower rises completely out of the ground. Once it's completely out and you destroy it, you get him.

Estacado
Larfleeze is in the second area on the Okara level (not the planet). In the giant room with the statue with the big hands, come down to the very bottom of the area/screen, and keep smashing panels until a tower rises completely out of the ground. Once it's completely out and you destroy it, you get him.
Thanks!
Man that snake game is awesome with a simple 2x multiplier I can get 400000 under 2 minutes.
Good stuff for farming.
I said it wrong for WL you have to beat all 3 snake games.

-Pr-
Nice. Just about to get score x8, which along with 2 and 4, will give me a nice bonus, and I can start getting stuff like that.

Estacado
Tried Larf and Bleez .
They are cool.
Nothing sort of amazing though.stick out tongue

-Pr-
laughing out loud

You haven't found Huntress by any chance, have you? I haven't seen her yet.

Scythe
Oh, holy crap! Swamp Thing is in this?!

-Pr-
Yup. The roster is massive, even without DLC that adds characters from Arrow, Man of Steel, Nolan's trilogy, 60s Batman, and a bunch more that hasn't even been announced.

Estacado
laughing out loud

You haven't found Huntress by any chance, have you? I haven't seen her yet.
Nope.
Guide I use.

http://segmentnext.com/2014/11/12/lego-batman-3-characters-unlock-character-tokens-locations-guide/

-Pr-
lol np, I've been using the same one at times.

Estacado
Where can I play the batmite bonus mission?

-Pr-
I have no ****ing idea. I'm still just playing levels on free play, trying to get all the character studs.

Estacado
Any characters that can produce light without recharge?

-Pr-
Any characters that can produce light without recharge?

not that I know of. I just bought the red brick that allows infinite light for robin, and that's how I've been doing it.

Estacado
The secret Adam West Batman mission is located in the Batcave trophy room right corner where the area looks like a screen setting hit the statue infront of the bookshelf use grapple on it then jump down the secret entrance.

Turn off infinite electricity for this mission.

How many red bricks do you need to unlock the 4x multiplier?

-Pr-
just the one that has the unlock. it costs 2 million studs to unlock in the trophy room. I don't remember WHERE I got the brick, though.

-Pr-
Anyone hear anything about the rumour that the next Lego franchise game is going to be Jurassic World?

Estacado
Booyah!
Darkseid!

http://s28.postimg.org/8yb5jm4d9/image.png

-Pr-
On mobile so cant see. Dlc? Or the toy?

Estacado
On mobile so cant see. Dlc? Or the toy?
Darkseid playable big figure.
New 52 design.

-Pr-
Darkseid playable big figure.
New 52 design.

ingame? Where?

Estacado
ingame? Where?
Yup.
Ingame.

http://www.brickheroes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/darkseid.jpg

-Pr-
Link wont work but damn, want.

Estacado
Link wont work but damn, want.
Couple more DLC on the way like Raven ,Starfire.

More Ds pics..some are figure put he looks like that ingame.

http://www.figurerealm.com/userimages/customs/62000/61511-1.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/LEGOBatmanGame/photos/a.216538901786434.48815.199285640178427/695920773848242/?type=1&theater
http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Darkseid?file=Darkseiddlc.png

If those not work Im not postin more...uhuh

-Pr-
Lol ive seen the toy so its all good. Glad i bought the season pass tho.

P-Geyser
Just played the demo....I want to get this game.

Scythe
Yup. The roster is massive, even without DLC that adds characters from Arrow, Man of Steel, Nolan's trilogy, 60s Batman, and a bunch more that hasn't even been announced.

Ah, how awesome!

Estacado
Ah, how awesome!
We have Bleez ,Atrocitus(has the most detailed moveset),Dex-Starr and a random red lantern.313
In the roster.

Scroll down to see te complete list with skills.

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/LEGO_Batman_3:_Beyond_Gotham

Scythe
We have Bleez ,Atrocitus(has the most detailed moveset),Dex-Starr and a random red lantern.313
In the roster.

Scroll down to see te complete list with skills.

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/LEGO_Batman_3:_Beyond_Gotham

I'm tempted to. I kinda want some of the roster to be a secret until I play it, but I'm also really wanting to know like right now.

Estacado
I'm tempted to. I kinda want some of the roster to be a secret until I play it, but I'm also really wanting to know like right now.
Then name the ones you like the most and I say if he is playable or not.313

Scythe
Then name the ones you like the most and I say if he is playable or not.313

I think this thread confirmed the ones I was most looking forward to see and play as.

Is it safe to say that Harley Quinn is playable?

Estacado
Yup she is playable.

P-Geyser
I am wondering will Big Barda be playable.

Scythe
Yup she is playable.

Awesome! Thanks for the info!

P-Geyser
Got this game as an xmas gift. Loving it. Just like Lego Marvel, this game hooks you in.

BlackZero30x
Xbox is selling the digital version of this with all the DLC for $13 right now for anyone who wants to know.

-Pr-
Yeah, Lego games, as good as they are, always go on sale for really decent prices.

I can't say I enjoyed the planets thing as much as Lego Marvel's NYC or Jurassic World's islands, but it's still a good, good game.

Kazenji
I got the game on a physical disc for the PC and glad i did, Skipped right over the 6.5gb update.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.