Wolverine w/ Avengers Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2014/05/25/5-avengers-and-wolverine-team-ups-fit-for-film/

Looks like we will never see the end of Wolverine...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2014/05/25/5-avengers-and-wolverine-team-ups-fit-for-film/

Looks like we will never see the end of Wolverine...

lol the character of wolverine will long still be here long after hugh jackman's run is done.. besides his run will be over i believe after he does one more solo film

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lol the character of wolverine will long still be here long after hugh jackman's run is done.. besides his run will be over i believe after he does one more solo film

I just can't believe they are going to bring him into Avengers..haven't we seen enough of the Wolverine for 6 movies now?

DARTH POWER
He can't be in Avengers unless there is a contract made between Fox and Marvel. Nothing like that had happened so far. He's just saying what he wishes would happen.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
He can't be in Avengers unless there is a contract made between Fox and Marvel. Nothing like that had happened so far. He's just saying what he wishes would happen.

I heard it on the radio today and did some digging, it appears there is something in the works. I dunno why this would even be surfacing as rumors then. I hope you are right though.

BruceSkywalker
Logan isn;t going to be an Avenger, however Hugh Jackman has gone on record as has Andrew Garfield that they would love for everyone involved to get it together and do a huge crossover film that has both Garfield Spidey and Hugh as Logan ...

I will say this though, If FOX, SONY, MARVEL ,etc really wanted too, then they would

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Logan isn;t going to be an Avenger, however Hugh Jackman has gone on record as has Andrew Garfield that they would love for everyone involved to get it together and do a huge crossover film that has both Garfield Spidey and Hugh as Logan ...

I will say this though, If FOX, SONY, MARVEL ,etc really wanted too, then they would

They would never agree on how to split the profits. Plus Marvel doesn't really need them in the Avengers.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
They would never agree on how to split the profits. Plus Marvel doesn't really need them in the Avengers.

true but just think if they really really did

jinXed by JaNx
which is ridiculous because regardless of however they agreed to split the profits because unless they decided to help produce the movie it wuld be one hundred percent profit for Sony and Fox

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
which is ridiculous because regardless of however they agreed to split the profits because unless they decided to help produce the movie it wuld be one hundred percent profit for Sony and Fox

And no matter what they got out of it, it would guarantee give future Spider-Man and Wolverine films a big needed boost at the box office. But Fox and Sony don't think smart for the long term like that..

Firefly218
**** Sony, Marvel should just put spiderman in their movies. Yeah they'll get sued to shit, but we'll love em for it smile

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Firefly218
**** Sony, Marvel should just put spiderman in their movies. Yeah they'll get sued to shit, but we'll love em for it
smile

This is why I still listen to your cries....,because I agree with you. That is the only direction for spiderman to go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.