Top 10 TK masters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who are the ten most powerful practitioners of telekinesis to exist in Star Wars? Note that this does not include the Ones or beings like Soa, Lo'tekk, the World Razer, etc.

DarthAnt66
1. Nihilus

Darth _Sadow1
Vader is a top tier TK master. It's always fun to see how he will slaughter the next Jedi foolish enough to oppose him. Dooku was proficient with TK, Revan certainly was, Nihilus was, Sidious got some actually cool TK moments in Episode III, which was nice. Bane was impressive, of course. I'm sure that I'm forgetting others...

Nephthys
Tulak Hord

chilled monkey
While she may not be one of the most powerful, Seha Dorvald is one of the most skilled telekinesis-users in Star Wars.

While still under-trained and lacking in confidence she was able to float a tracking device in mid-air, maneuvre it through a chaotic melee and attach it to Caedus's cape without him knowing. Another time she used a Force push to propel Octa Ramis through the air (a rare non-combat use of Force push) and caught her when she almost fell to her death.

While plenty of Jedi/Sith have moved and thrown big objects, we seldom see this kind of precision and finesse. That to me is more impressive than big flashy displays of power.

Sinious
Anakin's father moment in Mortis was pretty impressive where he forced the son and daughter to stay down.

PTforthewin
Anakins the chosen one

WildBantha88
Satele Shan
Darth Vader
Plageuis
Galen Marek
Nihilus

PTforthewin
Marek didn't master TK so he isn't a master

Nephthys
Are you literally braindead?

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Nephthys
Are you literally braindead? I meant that he never reached his potential or didn't become a jedi master so he really didn't master TK

Emperordmb
Vitiate, Bane, Plagueis, Sidious, and Caedus all deserve a mention.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by PTforthewin
I meant that he never reached his potential or didn't become a jedi master so he really didn't master TK His is strong enough that he is a master

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Vitiate, Bane, Plagueis, Sidious, and Caedus all deserve a mention.

Are there any quotes for Vitiate's TK skills other than destroying droids?Im curious. It must be pretty strong.

Nephthys
He collapses the Dark Temple while exhausted and dying/dead.

PTforthewin
The jedi knight storyline is GAY

Sinious

Wait though, can you consider that as TK? I always thought the place was bound to his spirit so he had gained some sort of control through the force. If thats pure TK, its pretty impressive.

Nephthys
He's only tied to the spirits, draining their knowledge and maybe power iirc. It was all TK.

Sinious
The dude destroyed an entire temple while dying and Luke couldn't even TK a lightsaber to himself... Shame

NTJack0
I meant that he never reached his potential or didn't become a jedi master so he really didn't master TK Trying to understand this logic is making my eyes melt.

PTforthewin
Then that means your obsession with Star Wars is unhealthy

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Luke's brought down an AT-AT, rebuilt/destroyed Vader's fortress with TK, manipulated dovin basals, completely rebuked a sith lord as powerful as Darth Caedus, etc.

His TK is damn good.

Darth Abonis
Dorsk 81 with the combined powers of the Jedi Praxeum. They push a fleet of Star Destroyers out of a Solar System.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Luke's brought down an AT-AT, rebuilt/destroyed Vader's fortress with TK, manipulated dovin basals, completely rebuked a sith lord as powerful as Darth Caedus, etc.

His TK is damn good.

I could mention quite a few more things than that, but first--Manipulation Dorvin Basals is not a TK feat, and secondly, remind me about the specifics of the Vader fortress thing?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Dorsk 81 with the combined powers of the Jedi Praxeum. They push a fleet of Star Destroyers out of a Solar System. Never heard of that before

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Never heard of that before
Basically they all pray and one person blows himself up to push out 17 Star Destroyers. Not really any form of TK mastery, nor is it his power alone, it's every Jedi there.

Still, it's something I hate a lot from the EU. It's ridiculous.

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

His TK is damn good.

I was referring to ANH Luke as a joke smile

SIDIOUS 66

Was that actually a TK feat or was it a result of his energy being released from his body when dying? If it was the former then I'm not sure how that qualifies as a TK feat anymore than Plagueis' death causing a tremor on Coruscant.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Never heard of that before

What? You haven't read the novel "Darksaber" before?

You should check it out. It's awesome, one of the first Star Wars novels I ever read. In fact I'm pretty sure it was the second, after "The Truce at Bakura."

Yeah there is this:

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
They push a fleet of Star Destroyers out of a Solar System.

But hey, nothing's perfect.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Was that actually a TK feat or was it a result of his energy being released from his body when dying? If it was the former then I'm not sure how that qualifies as a TK feat anymore than Plagueis' death causing a tremor on Coruscant.

*latter

Anyone guna answer?

Nephthys
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66

It was TK. Remember, Vitiates energy is tied to his spirit. It wasn't released on his death, it was still tied to Ghost Vitiate.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm fairly certain it was TK, considering that the temple didn't really collapse right after he died. The HoT contacted Scourge, he sensed the Emperor was still alive (in essence form), the Emperor started speaking, then the temple started shaking and collapsed.

Nephthys
The Emperor wasn't even dead in the light side ending. The HoT talks about taking him back to stand trial. Because light side HoT is pretty damn stupid.

FreshestSlice
The Emperor wasn't even dead in the light side ending. The HoT talks about taking him back to stand trial. Because light side HoT is pretty damn stupid.
That's why the Strike team went there in the first place. Most Jedi are pretty damn stupid. I think whoever still dies anyway though.

PTforthewin
I think it would be impossible for the emporer to be imprisoned, he's to powerful I doubt even the citadel could hold him

Sinious
Its not meant to anyway. All we know is that his spirit still exists and he might turn back to his original body. Its about time they reveal what happens next.

Nephthys
I think it would be impossible for the emporer to be imprisoned, he's to powerful I doubt even the citadel could hold him

Yeah, it was sheer arrogance for Tol Braga to think he could contain Vitiate. It was sheer idiocy for the HoT to think the same after they actually knew what he was capable of.

FreshestSlice
Crushing Vitiate is the only way I can see anyone logically ending that battle. Even a Jedi.

PTforthewin
Wasn't the republic losing the Galactic War and the Cold War?

Nephthys
They were losing the first Galactic War, yeah. They weren't losing the Cold War though. If anything, the Cold War is what made the Empire start to implode when the Sith started turning on each other. Which is why the Republic is winning the Second Galactic War.

Q99
With the cold war, the Sith thought they were winning with their superweapon factories and such. And setting up the Emperor's children. But, yea, it didn't work out that way.

Anyway, do we count force barrier feats as a form of TK?

Q99
The jedi knight storyline is GAY

Gay?

PTforthewin
They were losing the first Galactic War, yeah. They weren't losing the Cold War though. If anything, the Cold War is what made the Empire start to implode when the Sith started turning on each other. Which is why the Republic is winning the Second Galactic War. the republic only won because the sith turned on eachover? I thought the republic was better from the start

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No, the sith were going to defeat the republic, but with Revan tempering the Emperor's hate he signed the Treaty of Coruscant, which is when the Republic grew stronger and the sith turned on each other.

Q99
I don't think the sith necessarily were going to win- sure, Revan helped, but their logistics lines *were* stretched and needed reinforcement.

If they'd kept pressing, things would've definitely gone far different, but a Republic victory is still possible.

The 'staying unified during the cold war and avoiding infighting' thing did certainly end up helping the Republic more, admittedly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.