Most advanced faction in Star wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Different time periods are allowed.

0: Celestials.
1: Galactic Empire.
2: Krayt's Sith Empire.
3: Yuuzhan Vong.
4: PT Republic.
5.Rakata Empire.
6: TOR Sith Empire.
7: TOR Republic.
8: Chiss Ascendancy.
9: TOTJ Republic.
10: TOTJ Sith Empire.

Emperordmb
Celestial for sure.

PTforthewin
The legacy era republic isnt in this?

The Merchant
I forgot to include the New Republic, they would be under the Vong. They have weapons and ships from the Galactic Empire and much of the territory it originally held.

Lord Lucien
Either the very newest or the very oldest.

Q99
Celestials (Centerpoint etc.), then Krayt Empire. They have force-tech (Annihilators, Sith Troopers) in addition to the other nice tech of the time.

The Galactic Alliance is slightly below the Krayt Empire, since they lack force tech. Some of the most refined and strongest pound-for-pound ship designs there is, though.

Emperordmb
I imagine the Triumvirate was very advanced, after given time to develop.

The Merchant
The Sith Trimvirate? I just throught they were using Revan's empire's leftovers pretty much. Just ships that managed to survive the Jedi Civil War.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Q99
Celestials (Centerpoint etc.), then Krayt Empire. They have force-tech (Annihilators, Sith Troopers) in addition to the other nice tech of the time.

The Galactic Alliance is slightly below the Krayt Empire, since they lack force tech. Some of the most refined and strongest pound-for-pound ship designs there is, though. don't call it the galactic alliance it's sounds to star treky

Tzeentch
Sand People.

Lord Lucien
F*cking racist.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by The Merchant
The Sith Trimvirate? I just throught they were using Revan's empire's leftovers pretty much. Just ships that managed to survive the Jedi Civil War.
I was referring to the Galactic Federation Triumvirate formed at the end of the Legacy comic book series as the new Galactic Government.

Sinious
Rakata Empire should be higher.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I was referring to the Galactic Federation Triumvirate formed at the end of the Legacy comic book series as the new Galactic Government. it's THE FEDERAL GALACTIC REPUBLIC NOT A ****ING FEDERATION

Emperordmb

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by PTforthewin
it's THE FEDERAL GALACTIC REPUBLIC NOT A ****ING FEDERATION And you expect us to believe you're not 12?

PTforthewin
I doubt any 12 year old would know about the GFFA

Emperordmb
I doubt any 12 year old would know about the GFFA
And that is not at all the government I was referring to.

NTJack0
I doubt any 12 year old would know about the GFFA Including you?

Lord Lucien
I doubt any 12 year old would know about the GFFA Well then how do you know about it?

PTforthewin
Can you guys just GTFO my dick about this? I'm not even 12

Lord Lucien
11, fine. Close enough.

PTforthewin
Im older then 16

Lord Lucien
Uh huh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.