Beat this low level meta team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Beat this team with yours. No prep or bfr.

My team
Deathlok(Manning)
Sabertooth
Deadpool
Deathstroke
Speed Demon
Lizard/Conner
Leech
Caliban

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by golem370

My team
Deathlok(Manning)
Sabertooth
Deadpool
Deathstroke
Speed Demon
Lizard/Conner
Leech
Caliban

From the KMC tier list, my low metas are:

Longshot
Ambrose Chase
Midnighter
Luke Cage
Spider-Woman
Iron Fist

Leech, is, of course, the most dangerous member of your team. However, he wouldn't be using his field because obviously, it would affect his team mates as well. He will need to get up close to be sure he's affecting my team, for example, and not condemning Deadpool to his cancer.

Which is where Ambrose Chase comes in, and shoots Leech dead with his guns. Arguably, Deadpool/Deathstroke could also squeeze some shots off, but Ambrose can slow time/distort gravity to counter this (which also counters Speed Demon).

Once Leech is out of the picture, my team stomps. Spiderwoman's pheremones + Ambrose's time manip +Longshot's luck powers gives my team the win.

SamZED
^ This is a nice scenario. Don't know some of the chars on your team, how will they handle Lizard's telepathy?

golem370
Deathlok has superhuman reaction time and a computer brain he might be able act before anybody else as could speed demon. Luke Cage I would think be closer to mid meta durability wise imo. Does DP still teleport?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SamZED
^ This is a nice scenario. Don't know some of the chars on your team, how will they handle Lizard's telepathy?

Either Spiderwoman's pheremones would make him go insanely horny for her and willing to kill for her (given his reptilian nature) or Ambrose potentially soloes.

Then of course, Midnighter has anti-telepathy blocks installed. And if we are to believe AvX, Spiderwoman was the only one able to stand up to Professor bloody X's telepathy, so Lizard should be no problem. Assuming we accept that showing, though, which I personally thought was bull.

Ambrose Chase, which I believe is the one people are least familiar about, has some nice feats:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/2339938-1.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/2339939-2.jpg

DarkSaint85
Deathlok has superhuman reaction time and a computer brain he might be able act before anybody else as could speed demon. Luke Cage I would think be closer to mid meta durability wise imo. Does DP still teleport?

He might be able to outreact Luke, MAYBE Danny. Not Spiderwoman, Midnighter, Ambrose or Longshot.

And Luke would just straight up tank anything Deathlok had.

Ambrose would negate Speed Demon.

golem370
Deathlok beat Thing so he might beat Cage.

zopzop
Purple Man or Purple Girl.

/Thread

DarkSaint85
Deathlok beat Thing so he might beat Cage.

Perhaps.

I just think after the initial few seconds, after Ambrose has put a bullet in everyone, Spiderwoman's pheremones would kick in and Lizard/Sabes/Deadpool would all jump on Deathlok. Then they get picked off one by one (or even all at once).

Would it really happen the way I said it would, in a comic? Debatable.

But that is why I have Longshot. His luck powers would help my team out and give them the conditions for the win.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
From the KMC tier list, my low metas are:

Longshot
Ambrose Chase
Midnighter
Luke Cage
Spider-Woman
Iron Fist

Leech, is, of course, the most dangerous member of your team. However, he wouldn't be using his field because obviously, it would affect his team mates as well. He will need to get up close to be sure he's affecting my team, for example, and not condemning Deadpool to his cancer.

Which is where Ambrose Chase comes in, and shoots Leech dead with his guns. Arguably, Deadpool/Deathstroke could also squeeze some shots off, but Ambrose can slow time/distort gravity to counter this (which also counters Speed Demon).

Once Leech is out of the picture, my team stomps. Spiderwoman's pheremones + Ambrose's time manip +Longshot's luck powers gives my team the win.

thumb up

golem370
I know its part of wiki Deathlok's reflexes are 20 times greater then an ordinary human and that spider-level.

DarkSaint85
That wouldn't matter.

beatboks

My team
Deathlok(Manning)
Sabertooth
Deadpool
Deathstroke
Speed Demon
Lizard/Conner
Leech
Caliban

Phantom lady (Sandra Knight original not later ones with ridiculously OP devices)
Argus
Judo Master (modern pre 52)
Justice -marvel new Universe (well not so new anymore)
Crimson Avenger ( modern pre 52)
Manhunter (Mark Shaw)
Vic Sage ( Vietch mini upgrade)
Stealth

PL cloaks my team in darkness and also goes intangible and invisible.
Stealth absorbs all sound.
Argus using his shadow meld becomes invisible on the edge or the shadows created by PL.
Vic uses his urban Shaman illusions to make it look like we're elsewhere drawing your attack their.
Justice and Argus use there abiliites to respectively read Auras and predictive cision to anticipate every move of your team and counter before they make it.
Shaw uses his magnetic baton to remove all metal weapons from your team and repel all armor.
CA fires her magic guns that always hit the target she wants and kill.
JM is back up and mop up since her power makes it impossible to hit her with an aimed attack the only way to hit her is by pure dumb luck.

Pissed you took my two favorite marvel Street levelers right out of the gate, i like to be original stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by beatboks
Phantom lady (Sandra Knight original not later ones with ridiculously OP devices)
Argus
Judo Master (modern pre 52)
Justice -marvel new Universe (well not so new anymore)
Crimson Avenger ( modern pre 52)
Manhunter (Mark Shaw)
Vic Sage ( Vietch mini upgrade)
Stealth

PL cloaks my team in darkness and also goes intangible and invisible.
Stealth absorbs all sound.
Argus using his shadow meld becomes invisible on the edge or the shadows created by PL.
Vic uses his urban Shaman illusions to make it look like we're elsewhere drawing your attack their.
Justice and Argus use there abiliites to respectively read Auras and predictive cision to anticipate every move of your team and counter before they make it.
Shaw uses his magnetic baton to remove all metal weapons from your team and repel all armor.
CA fires her magic guns that always hit the target she wants and kill.
JM is back up and mop up since her power makes it impossible to hit her with an aimed attack the only way to hit her is by pure dumb luck.

Pissed you took my two favorite marvel Street levelers right out of the gate, i like to be original stick out tongue

Good choice. How did you get Crimson Avenger? I would've loved to have had her on my team.

carver9
I know its part of wiki Deathlok's reflexes are 20 times greater then an ordinary human and that spider-level.

That really isn't that great when comparing it to the characters in this battle.

beatboks
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Good choice. How did you get Crimson Avenger? I would've loved to have had her on my team.

Long time JSA fanboy. First characters that come to mind are always JSA, or JSA related ( infinity Inc, All Star Squadron etc). Usually after that it goes Defenders, Southern Squadron/Cyclone comics ( Australian talent owned publisher of the 80's), Doom Patrol, Heroes fro Hire, Suicide Squad, SA JLA/Avengers, Mighty Crusaders, West Coast Avengers, Shadow pact.

Frankly when it comes to street levelers aside from Question (and Quarterly), Green Arrow (under Mike Grell's pen), Suicide Squad, Daredevil, Longshot and Iron fist those teams are my only exposure (oh and the Xmen in the 90's- when longshot was a member).

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by beatboks
Long time JSA fanboy. First characters that come to mind are always JSA, or JSA related ( infinity Inc, All Star Squadron etc). Usually after that it goes Defenders, Southern Squadron/Cyclone comics ( Australian talent owned publisher of the 80's), Doom Patrol, Heroes fro Hire, Suicide Squad, SA JLA/Avengers, Mighty Crusaders, West Coast Avengers, Shadow pact.

Frankly when it comes to street levelers aside from Question (and Quarterly), Green Arrow (under Mike Grell's pen), Suicide Squad, Daredevil, Longshot and Iron fist those teams are my only exposure (oh and the Xmen in the 90's- when longshot was a member).

Same here, its just I wanted to avoid any issues of 'he/she's not a street/meta tier', so only used the tier thread on this forum for my picks.

That said, Golem never said WE were limited to low metas, did he??

Khazra Reborn
Quicksilver
Agent Venom
Archangel
Kaine
The Gorgon
Cyclops
The Creeper
Green Goblin

pym-ftw
Fat Cobra
Tiger's Beautiful Daughter
Bride of Nine Spiders
Dog Brother #1
Prince of Orphans
Puck
Wizard
Klaw

GG.

golem370
How good was my team?

DarkSaint85
A bit heavy on the physical side, but solid if KMC were just trying to have a h2h team. Pym's is the closest in terms of a purely physical team, but even he has people like Prince of Orphans and Puck to counter your team.

pym-ftw
Pool, Stroke & Tooth are kinda redundant, it seems like your team is set up to counter mutants hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.