Luke Skywalker (ROTJ) VS Darth Maul (TCW)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Who would win? Takes place in palpatines throne room in the Death Star 2

WildBantha88
Ur such a fail.

Sinious
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Ur such a fail.

Why? Is he trolling with this thread or is it just because Luke would clearly destroy?

Sorry if Im asking something obvious but Ive been spending some time in this forum lately and I keep seeing you guys dissin him so Im curious.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Sinious
Why? Is he trolling with this thread or is it just because Luke would clearly destroy?

Sorry if Im asking something obvious but Ive been spending some time in this forum lately and I keep seeing you guys dissin him so Im curious. PT is the biggest troll on this forum, he acts like a child. Also he is the only person to actually mess up and post Versus fights in the General discussion section.

Really idk if he is doing it for attention. But you should stick around this forum, most people on here are cool smile And also debating Starwars is fun smile smile

Sinious
PT is the biggest troll on this forum, he acts like a child. Also he is the only person to actually mess up and post Versus fights in the General discussion section.

lol yeah Ive seen the posts. I just needed to make sure if he was doing it on purpose or not.

But you should stick around this forum, most people on here are cool smile And also debating Starwars is fun smile smile

Yeah thanks so Ive noticed. smile Good use of sources thats for sure.

I just realized I became a senior member. I feel more powerful already big grin

PTforthewin
I'm a senior member as well but I don't brag about it.

Lord Lucien
No, you have plenty of other horrible personality traits to focus on.

PTforthewin
You don't know me or how I am in real life so back the **** up now.

Lord Lucien
Is that how you talk all the time? Cuz then I do know you pretty well. You're a lulz producing preteen.

Sinious
Originally posted by PTforthewin
I'm a senior member as well but I don't brag about it.

Like this one, I was never sure if he is actually stupid or just trolling.

Lord Lucien
I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and assume they're too smart to talk that way normally. But most trolls actually... you know, troll. This jackoff is just stupid.

Sinious
lol I guess so

PTforthewin
I'm not a preteen

The Merchant
Luke wins. Literally a few months after a New Hope he sliced a TIE fighter in half. Even without EU George Lucas says he is the strongest Jedi by that point in time in the commentary of ROTJ.

Lord Lucien
The strongest Jedi ever circa RotJ? George can blow that out his ass.

Sinious
Originally posted by The Merchant
Luke wins. Literally a few months after a New Hope he sliced a TIE fighter in half. Even without EU George Lucas says he is the strongest Jedi by that point in time in the commentary of ROTJ.

Wait so that means ROTJ Luke is stronger than Yoda?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

The Merchant
That's what Lucas said. He also was the one who said The Emperor is the strongest and Vader is 80% of his power.

Sinious
That's what Lucas said. He also was the one who said The Emperor is the strongest and Vader is 80% of his power.

Still though, its inaccurate. Same with the %80 thing. Especially with the EU.

DarthAnt66
Quote for Luke>All?

The Merchant
I don't really think it's innacurate. The only case that most can make against that quote is how Luke couldn't deflect lightning, but people forget that the Emperor himself grew stronger throughout the time era. The commentary with Lucas I'll try and find, I recall Lucas saying something alone these lines: "Well, we tried to show how Luke matured throughout the films. First we see him inexperienced, defeated by Darth Vader. After having that loss he took his training seriously, eventually turning the tables and becoming the strongest Jedi of all time." I might be wrong though, but I do remember something that said Luke was the strongest and it happened during Luke's fight with Vader in the Throne Room.

Sinious
Do you think Yoda prime would take so much time to kill Vader? Also he wouldn't let Palp burn him up like that.

Well he might be referring to Luke in the future which makes sense.

The Merchant
Vader vs. Yoda I think would have ended up with both killing each other. And who? Yoda or Luke? Sidious was just too strong for either of them

Sinious
I think you are not giving Yoda the credit he deserves. Yoda destroys Vader.

Yoda could defend himself with little trouble against Sidious' lightning with his lightsaber as he was able to do it with his bare hands where Luke was neither powerful nor experienced enough for it. Both ROTJ Luke and Vader doesn't stand a chance against Yoda 1on1

The Merchant
I don't think Yoda will destroy Vader. Someone who is 80% of the Emperor's power is going to give Yoda a fight. Counting the EU he has TK feats that pretty much rival Yoda, and his combat style is meant to fight people who use acrobats like Yoda. And like I said, the Emperor himself grew stronger throughout the years after ROTS, his Lightning is not the same level of strength as his ROTS self.

NewGuy01
Vader wouldn't fare any better than Dooku in AotC. If anything he'd perform worse, considering his hampered mobility won't help against a spinning maniac like our little green friend.

Sinious
I don't think Yoda will destroy Vader. Someone who is 80% of the Emperor's power is going to give Yoda a fight. Counting the EU he has TK feats that pretty much rival Yoda, and his combat style is meant to fight people who use acrobats like Yoda. And like I said, the Emperor himself grew stronger throughout the years after ROTS, his Lightning is not the same level of strength as his ROTS self.

Ok I agree destroy is a strong word. Vader could do well against him with force powers at least defense wise but when the lightsabers are drawn, Yoda would slice him much sooner than ROTJ Luke. He is just too fast for him. Yoda had 900 years of experience too where Luke had just began to understand the force.

Darth Abonis
Maul. Luke had no technique. Maul was better.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
But in all honesty Yoda would destroy Vader. Ok so purely regarding TK both are pretty comparable, but Yoda's lightsaber ability is on a level far greater than Vader's. Being able to utterly overwhelm Count Dooku and equal/supersede Darth Sidious as a swordsman demonstrates this disparity.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
But in all honesty Yoda would destroy Vader. Ok so purely regarding TK both are pretty comparable, but Yoda's lightsaber ability is on a level far greater than Vader's. Being able to utterly overwhelm Count Dooku and equal/supersede Darth Sidious as a swordsman demonstrates this disparity.
Vader in the suit, while slower, is still pretty fast with a hell of a lot more strength.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Indeed he is physically stronger, but his strength wouldn't come to bear with Yoda's blinding speed and acrobatics. As skilled as Vader is, he's not coming particularly close to matching a being who is perhaps the greatest jedi swordsman ever.

DARTH POWER
I don't really think it's innacurate. The only case that most can make against that quote is how Luke couldn't deflect lightning, but people forget that the Emperor himself grew stronger throughout the time era. The commentary with Lucas I'll try and find, I recall Lucas saying something alone these lines: "Well, we tried to show how Luke matured throughout the films. First we see him inexperienced, defeated by Darth Vader. After having that loss he took his training seriously, eventually turning the tables and becoming the strongest Jedi of all time." I might be wrong though, but I do remember something that said Luke was the strongest and it happened during Luke's fight with Vader in the Throne Room.

Your are either Wrong, or Taking his words completely out of context.

Lucas says in the ROTJ commentary (scene where Luke visits Yoda) that "Luke is only Half Trained and not fully equipped to take on Vader."

Lord Stark
Lol also Filoni not so subtly hints that Luke is below pretty much every member of the Jedi Council.

King Joker
Where does Filoni imply/say that?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by King Joker

Tzeentch
Luke gets slaughtered, imo.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by King Joker

End of TCW Season 4 interview with IGN.

PTforthewin
Season 4 is my 3rd fAvorite season

NTJack0
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Luke gets slaughtered, imo. Basically my thoughts.

Bad thread.

Jmanghan
Why is this still a thing? Somebody lock and delete this thread already.

Eminence
It's not much of an insult unless you actually aren't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.