ANyone reads/writes Fanfiction for Star Wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
I recently decided to write my own collection of short stories, I'm posting chapter 4 since it's not required to read the first 3 to read it, basically every 3 chapters is its own story:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10390136/4/Fires-of-the-Dark-Lords

Hope you guys like it. Do note that my story contains homosexual relationships, the first 3 chapters actually have that as its main focus, so would this one.

chilled monkey
Thanks for sharing it with us. You're a great writer and that was a very enjoyable story. I particularly liked Exar Kun unknowingly mocking the Death Star.

I love writing fanfiction for series I like although so far I've only written one story for Star Wars.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10190057/1/Second-Chance

I hope people like it.

Darth Abonis
I write fanfiction, yet they are not available on the internet.

WildBantha88
On our outcast forum we have a section especially made for fanfiction

http://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.com/f6-star-wars-fan-fiction

If you guys are interested just check it out or write a fanfic and post it there.

PTforthewin
I do on Star Wars fanon wiki

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by WildBantha88
On our outcast forum we have a section especially made for fanfiction

http://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.com/f6-star-wars-fan-fiction

If you guys are interested just check it out or write a fanfic and post it there.

not to 'plug' or 'advertise' our site but we go some pretty good fanfic writers, Bantha and emperordmb are really excellent SW Fanfic writers you guys should check em out! smile

PTforthewin
If they are such good writers why don't they ****ing have a deal with mother****ing disney mickeymouse club house Walt satan disney MOTHER****IN niqqas at get a muthaluvin contract wit darth Lucas and sell ur soul for a million bucks

red8
Originally posted by chilled monkey
I love writing fanfiction for series I like although so far I've only written one story for Star Wars.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10190057/1/Second-Chance

I hope people like it.

Wow, this was really good. I don't think I'll ever bother to play TOR, but I enjoyed this. Are you going to continue this story?

I'll have to read through the other links later.

Emperordmb
As Xtasy mentioned, I'm currently working on a fanfic, and I plan on starting the beginning of it this weekend.

NTJack0
Originally posted by PTforthewin
If they are such good writers why don't they ****ing have a deal with mother****ing disney mickeymouse club house Walt satan disney MOTHER****IN niqqas at get a muthaluvin contract wit darth Lucas and sell ur soul for a million bucks And you're not 12?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by red8
Wow, this was really good. I don't think I'll ever bother to play TOR, but I enjoyed this. Are you going to continue this story?

I'll have to read through the other links later.

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Yes, I'm planning to write another story that will continue on from this one. It won't be for a while yet, but I'll post a link here when I have it up.

red8
I'm reading through WildBantha's Dark Necros thing right now. Just finished the first post.

I have a complaint about the forum though. On my phone, the colors are black on grey/white and are easy to read. On my PC though, the colors are white on black. The white on black strains my eyes. Even light-grey on dark-grey (like it is on this forum) would be better better than white on black.

http://uxmovement.com/content/when-to-use-white-text-on-a-dark-background/

http://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/53264/dark-or-white-color-theme-is-better-for-the-eyes

The white text is the main problem for me. Is there any way to change those settings without registering and creating a user account?

Emperordmb
I'm reading through WildBantha's Dark Necros thing right now. Just finished the first post.

I have a complaint about the forum though. On my phone, the colors are black on grey/white and are easy to read. On my PC though, the colors are white on black. The white on black strains my eyes. Even light-grey on dark-grey (like it is on this forum) would be better better than white on black.

http://uxmovement.com/content/when-to-use-white-text-on-a-dark-background/

http://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/53264/dark-or-white-color-theme-is-better-for-the-eyes

The white text is the main problem for me. Is there any way to change those settings without registering and creating a user account?
I doubt you can change it even with an account. You could always copy it, and paste it into a white text file though.

I fully encourage making an account however.

WildBantha88

Necros isn't finished yet and im taking a little hiatus to consider where I want the story to go from where it is but thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy smile

Darth _Sadow1
I have some OC characters that my friends and I have created. Someday I will actually start writing short stories that feature the OCs we made. As you all can guess, Sadow is my OC.

chilled monkey
Yes, I'm planning to write another story that will continue on from this one. It won't be for a while yet, but I'll post a link here when I have it up.

And here it is:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10653840/1/Trial-by-Fire-and-Ice

I hope people like it.

chilled monkey
Here is a link to my latest Star Wars fanfic:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11092501/1/Rescue-from-Hutta

red8
And here it is:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10653840/1/Trial-by-Fire-and-Ice

I hope people like it.

Just finished reading this one. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I like how you're keeping Kory from being overpowered. She's lifting pots and pebbles rather than having world-destroying TK. I imagine that she will slowly grow more powerful the farther along this gets.

The conflict between Kory and Ward was done well. The fight against the flesh-raiders was also good. My only complaint is that Kory seemed to breeze through her Hoth mission. Perhaps there should have been more of a struggle against Valon or the troops that tried to capture her. And perhaps she should have had a little more difficulty with keeping the Republic's morale from withering away.

Overall, great job. Can't wait to read the next chapter you posted!

carthage
Thinking about writing one, myself

Not sure on what era though, Vitiate's era has a lot to work with, but I like the idea of an undiscovered Sith sect during the Rebellion.

Not sure.

red8
Originally posted by carthage
Thinking about writing one, myself

Not sure on what era though, Vitiate's era has a lot to work with, but I like the idea of an undiscovered Sith sect during the Rebellion.

Not sure.

It could be interesting. Lot's of EU and Canon characters to work with.

If I had enough free time and if I was a better writer, I would probably write a story taking place several centuries after Return of the Jedi. I'd like a clean slate rather than working within the framework of an era created by somebody else.

Emperordmb
If I had enough free time and if I was a better writer, I would probably write a story taking place several centuries after Return of the Jedi. I'd like a clean slate rather than working within the framework of an era created by somebody else.
Yeah, that's what me and one of my droogies are doing. My fanfic's like 2000 years after the movies.

ILS
I have a Darth Maul fan-fic I started working on again tonight.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/darth-maul-rising-1-1612095/

Fated Xtasy
Yeah. What dmb said. Honestly my first attempt at writing a fanfic was horrid. But I got better thanks to bantha and dmb's feed back as well as my own little experiments. It's just a matter of finding your zone Red8.

chilled monkey
Just finished reading this one. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I like how you're keeping Kory from being overpowered. She's lifting pots and pebbles rather than having world-destroying TK. I imagine that she will slowly grow more powerful the farther along this gets.

The conflict between Kory and Ward was done well. The fight against the flesh-raiders was also good. My only complaint is that Kory seemed to breeze through her Hoth mission. Perhaps there should have been more of a struggle against Valon or the troops that tried to capture her. And perhaps she should have had a little more difficulty with keeping the Republic's morale from withering away.

Overall, great job. Can't wait to read the next chapter you posted!

Thank you very much for your kind words. Thanks also for such constructive feedback. I'll work on that in future.

As it happens I decided to continue Kory's tale with an entirely new story (Rescue from Hutta) that's basically a sequel to this one. I apologise for this, I just prefer breaking it down into multiple smaller stories rather than one huge one.

If you decide to read this one as well then I hope you like it.

carthage
Currently writing Chapter 1 of my fanfic called Son of the Empire. It takes place a few months after the Battle of Ilum, and deals with Malgus's Sith Empire and the journey of one Sith lord's rise to the top. A few differences from the TOR canon being Vitiate is gone for good, the Republic is nursing its wounds and the New Empire has to deal with the double threats of both the remnant of the Old Sith empire/Repulic. Looking for any input regarding tech details though, and if anyone wants to collaborate I'd be happy to work with someone too!.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Yeah. What dmb said. Honestly my first attempt at writing a fanfic was horrid. But I got better thanks to bantha and dmb's feed back as well as my own little experiments. It's just a matter of finding your zone Red8. and you still SUCK! >smile jking. I should write my next chapter to get the lesbian Nightsisters relationship out of everyones minds

Revanchiste
Personaly I just make some adventure or devlop charcter of each era generaly non talented force user strategists, engineer making some new beaties of mass destructions create by own spirits...

DarthAnt66
Does Revanchiste's posts count?

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Does Revanchiste's posts count? I love your battlefront 2 mod vids

Revanchiste
He have some rivals...

chilled monkey
Here is part one of my latest Star Wars fanfiction. This one is set post-Crucible:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11145254/1/Scarlet-Starburst

Revanchiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey31zwy9Kyo

Freedon Nadd
Dark Lords of the Sith
Chapter VI
All around, books, volumes, old manuscripts, shelves, and what could be other than mesmerizing darkness.
Slender shoulders leaned on the table, weak hands skipped pages, and deteriorated eyes watched them.
Nihilus stood in a secret place which he found it by random inside the Trayus Academy, hidden from the prying eyes of his own Sith Master.
He was ready to experiment with the dark side of the Force.
Knowing that he will die in no more than a few days, the Lord brought secretly into his room a fallen Jedi Knight.
The Jedi was placed on a table with restraints. The Jedi screamed, burst with rage, shaking his hands and legs, but no one could hear a noise given the fact that the room was antifonic.
Nihilus cleared his mind of everything that surrounded him--the building, the men, and the storming weather.
As he cleared his mind he could just hear fine Andeddu's voice as if he were there, but in fact he remembered the ancient Dark Lord's words,
"Focus on your vessel, and soleil there until everthing from the exterior reality fades away in your mind. When you are preprared, rip off your spirit from the flesh and inhabit your fresh host."
"The transition is extremely painful, but that's the price for eternal life."
The Lord ripped off his soul from his deformed, weakened, and useless body, taking that of the tied up Jedi.
Ice and cold engulfed the subject's flesh, the Sith Lord force pushing the Jedi's corrupted spirit into Chaos, replacing it with his own.
Nihilus opened his eyes, you opened your eyes. The process was agonizing just as the ancient Dark Lord predicted.
Now you looked at your consumed physical shelter--pathetic, a relic. Now you felt healthy again, now you could be again how you were once, now...the Hunger consumes you again.
You were desperated, you were desperated because any random body you were choosing, they were all failing you--mistified by your great heights of power and your unsatiable hunger.
After ten failed hosts, the Sith Lord came with a brand-new idea, an artificial vessel. Lord Nihilus ordered some Dark Jedi, whom he corrupted with the Force, to gather small parts of iron from crashed Mandalorian ships.
The broken parts of iron were lain into a pot and then turned--with the help of Sith magic--in a dark robe armor assembled with a black cape.
The vessel was imposing and tall, with two eye holes, a superficial nose, and a barely noticeable mouth.
But one thing missed, a symbol, something that defined your very all-consuming nature, something that defined 'death'.
The Sith Lord ripped off the head of his deformed body, melting it in boiled water until it was without any piece of flesh. The Lord moulded the skull by his own imagination, creating a white mask-like drawing two red vertical lines on the two eye holes with the dripped blood in water. The final attachment was an amulet on the mask's forehead that was meant to keep the Hunger temporarily under control when there was no Force sustenance, it was almost like a reservoir.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/star-wars-the-old-republic-darth-nihilus-1772262/#16

Syndicate
I do. Currently waiting for a new influx of Luke/Vader fanfics. Eagerly awaiting the update of a Luke/Galen fanfic. Passionately avoiding Kylo Ren/Rey fanfics and generally dabbling in Maul/Sidious pairings.

FreshestSlice
What I just read above is enough to make a lesser man quit life.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Syndicate
I do. Currently waiting for a new influx of Luke/Vader fanfics. Eagerly awaiting the update of a Luke/Galen fanfic. Passionately avoiding Kylo Ren/Rey fanfics and generally dabbling in Maul/Sidious pairings.

.... Why do I have the sense that you are not joking?

Darth Abonis
I used to write fanfiction

Syndicate
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
.... Why do I have the sense that you are not joking?

Heh.

The Merchant
I actually wrote some Palpatine/Anakin stories if anyone wants to read'em!

https://www.fanfiction.net/story/story_preview.php?storyid=11437857&chapter=1

Emperordmb
Is that the smut where they're banging? or was that another one?

The Merchant
I never wrote a story where Anakin and Palpatine have sex.

Emperordmb
K that must have been something else then. I remember someone linking to a fanfic like that on here once though.

The Merchant
Here's also a Palpatine/Anakin music video:

fvvSKE9FkFA

Darth Demenos
I've been writing one long story for about 2 years now, and i'm not even close to being done haha.

chilled monkey
My latest story:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11818659/1/Legends-Forever

juyomaster34
Wow!! I didn't know you guys are fanfic writers that's great!!!
I write a little fanfic myself.
I have questions.
Are ideas,characters,stories protected?
Can anyone steal them?

Are we allowed to have copy writing protection here?
My last topic was a disaster.
My honest guess would be fear and rejection of what I have came to personally
understand about Juyo and Vaapad. My truth.

I meant to explain in a poem about Vaapad and Djem So's similarities.
And the feelings of both Combatants towards their duel with each other.
I failed to deliver that vision. For that I am truly sorry.

I had time to reflect on my behavior and my failure.
And I have crafted a personal truth to Juyo/Vaapad.
Why I haven't put it on this blog,yet?
simple.

4letters.....FEAR.
I have several stories and a certain former Jedi family,who have practiced Juyo since it's
first creation during the first Jedi Purge. Not that incomplete version but the complete vision
that survived all the way to the Ruusan battles and after.

They were exiled because they refuse to give up family,marriage,children,their title of Jedi Lord,
and most important their right to practice Juyo.

Keep in mind My unknown family mastered Juyo when it was first created and Juyo has been passed down from father to son etc. for centuries. Noone has ever fell to the darkside while using
Juyo.

The Master during Yoda's ascension to Jedi Master was undefeated!
Even Yoda couldn't defeat him. Only in Force combat,Yoda wins.
But even here were Yoda reigns supreme in,even Yoda wonders did he actually beat him or did my character arranged or staged the contest to leave the Order and create his own?

When he left the Order he erased the complete Juyo out of the archives and left the incomplete
version which Yoda not knowing decides to take up Juyo to add to his mastery and complete ascension to Grand Master. This family shadows Yoda and his Jedi Order.

They would never rejoin the Jedi making themselves their sworn enemy like the Followers of Palawa.Sworn to keep the Jedi as well as the Sith in check.
They forged alliances with other Force organizations were the Jedi have failed and learned from them.The lightsaber is their signature weapon but not the only weapon they use.

My family has fled to a planet,lost to history where war touched it once and never touched it again. The Force is strong there, Even Yoda and Sidious doesn't know where it is. But they have heard of it. Well so far what do yall think? Does it sound like what you would want to read or

Should I join the rebooting line of Darth Vader,Luke Skywalker, Obi Wan and Anakin,again?
Or Chewbacca. Wait I thought Chewie was dead?

Syndicate
Originally posted by juyomaster34
Wow!! I didn't know you guys are fanfic writers that's great!!!
I write a little fanfic myself.
I have questions.
Are ideas,characters,stories protected?
Can anyone steal them?

Are we allowed to have copy writing protection here?
My last topic was a disaster.
My honest guess would be fear and rejection of what I have came to personally
understand about Juyo and Vaapad. My truth.

I meant to explain in a poem about Vaapad and Djem So's similarities.
And the feelings of both Combatants towards their duel with each other.
I failed to deliver that vision. For that I am truly sorry.

I had time to reflect on my behavior and my failure.
And I have crafted a personal truth to Juyo/Vaapad.
Why I haven't put it on this blog,yet?
simple.

4letters.....FEAR.
I have several stories and a certain former Jedi family,who have practiced Juyo since it's
first creation during the first Jedi Purge. Not that incomplete version but the complete vision
that survived all the way to the Ruusan battles and after.

They were exiled because they refuse to give up family,marriage,children,their title of Jedi Lord,
and most important their right to practice Juyo.

Keep in mind My unknown family mastered Juyo when it was first created and Juyo has been passed down from father to son etc. for centuries. Noone has ever fell to the darkside while using
Juyo.

The Master during Yoda's ascension to Jedi Master was undefeated!
Even Yoda couldn't defeat him. Only in Force combat,Yoda wins.
But even here were Yoda reigns supreme in,even Yoda wonders did he actually beat him or did my character arranged or staged the contest to leave the Order and create his own?

When he left the Order he erased the complete Juyo out of the archives and left the incomplete
version which Yoda not knowing decides to take up Juyo to add to his mastery and complete ascension to Grand Master. This family shadows Yoda and his Jedi Order.

They would never rejoin the Jedi making themselves their sworn enemy like the Followers of Palawa.Sworn to keep the Jedi as well as the Sith in check.
They forged alliances with other Force organizations were the Jedi have failed and learned from them.The lightsaber is their signature weapon but not the only weapon they use.

My family has fled to a planet,lost to history where war touched it once and never touched it again. The Force is strong there, Even Yoda and Sidious doesn't know where it is. But they have heard of it. Well so far what do yall think? Does it sound like what you would want to read or

Should I join the rebooting line of Darth Vader,Luke Skywalker, Obi Wan and Anakin,again?
Or Chewbacca. Wait I thought Chewie was dead?

Fanfictions are not copyrighted or protected in anyway.

Your story has potential but I think your patriarchal figure is a little overpowered lowering the tension of the overall story. Also I think you'd need to expand upon the importance of Juyo to the family to make it a realistic reason for them to have left the order.

juyomaster34
Thanks I didn't want to say to much.
But I think I did. I have a reason in mind.

By being a little overpowered,you mean that not one single family member turned to the darkside ?
There is a reason for that too, I'll say they have skirted the darkside and the lightside not being
wholly true to either side. balance,something like Revan's teachings and something from Jedi long and forgotten past.

Or that I added Yoda in before he turned GrandMaster,right around his early years as a Jedi Master not so young but not old and feeble either.

The Secret to Mastering Juyo without Falling to the DarkSide,in my truth,touches on 3 philosphies.Revan's Philosophy or teachings is one. The other two,well that's a secret.

Thanks for the advice, I'm working on it!!!

Syndicate
No I mean you said he was basically Yoda's superior which imo takes the tension our of the story as Sidious is the most powerful force user at the time though even he's not too far above Yoda.

Ah I gotcha. So the story takes place between the PT era and the Ruusan War?

Keep adding to it. I'd love to read your story when you have enough of it completed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.