Joe Chill Vs The Burglar (Carradine?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Which criminal wound up influencing their respective reality more?
I was initially going with Chill, as Peter would have had his powers even if the burglar hadnt caused uncle Ben's death, while Bruce wouldnt have become Batman without Chill's actions, but, i cant decide.
Both heroes have influenced dozens of lives (named super and supporting characters, family, friends, etc), who in turn have done the same. The absence of either hero would likely have had world altering consequences (the whole for want of a nail scenario) with them helping save the world innumerable times...

With all the revamps/revisions i may not be privy to, i'm just basing the question off the characters' classic origins, before everyone had to have a back story or hidden agenda...

DarkSaint85
Chill, solidly, IMO.

riv6672
I think i have to agree, with no evidence to the contrary. Batman being part of the Trinity, and a JLA member of long standing, has been in position to alter events on a larger scale than Spidey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.