What if

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

What if Iron Man, Blue Marvel, Dr.Strange, Thor, Silver Surfer, Spectrum and Hulk were fighting a war together and after defeating there enemy they were somehow transferred and stuck on current DC Earth for a whole year?

How does there presents on DC Earth effect the year they spend it on?

riv6672
From the heroes i know well enough to comment on, i'd say they'd mostly stick together. IM, Strange, Thor and Hulk for sure, with the JLA providing help in settling in.
Not sure how the JLA/Avengers crossover plays into them knowing each other but i see them getting along.
Thor would most likely interact with the DC pantheons to some extent which could lead to some great battles/team ups through the year. IM might end up using Star Labs as a platform to patent some tech and make money for the group, as would Bruce. Hulk-wise i'm sure he'd be pleased at people not automatically freaking out at him; DC is wY more tolerant of its supers.
Surfer, assuming he isnt STUCK stuck on earth would go explore, and like Thor would cause some stuff to go down. Strange would use the time to study the reality's magic, expanding his knowledge.
Overall i think it would make for some dynamic adventures.

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
From the heroes i know well enough to comment on, i'd say they'd mostly stick together. IM, Strange, Thor and Hulk for sure, with the JLA providing help in settling in.
Not sure how the JLA/Avengers crossover plays into them knowing each other but i see them getting along.
Thor would most likely interact with the DC pantheons to some extent which could lead to some great battles/team ups through the year. IM might end up using Star Labs as a platform to patent some tech and make money for the group, as would Bruce. Hulk-wise i'm sure he'd be pleased at people not automatically freaking out at him; DC is wY more tolerant of its supers.
Surfer, assuming he isnt STUCK stuck on earth would go explore, and like Thor would cause some stuff to go down. Strange would use the time to study the reality's magic, expanding his knowledge.

What about Blue Marvel, and Spectrum? Do you think that they aren't team players, or is your knowledge of them too limited to comment?

Supermex

Pretty vers lineup..

Iron Man - Tech
Blue Marvel - Smart, Honorable, team player
Dr.Strange - Mystics
Thor - A God
Silver Surfer - A space God, Cosmic power
Spectrum - leadership, high training
Hulk - Banner's smarts, insane power

Whatever is going on , on current Dcnu as far as story lines go..
What impact will thec7 have when they get there?

maxivitopowe
Waller will flip her shit

Squirtle
Thor impregnates Diana, Apollo fears for his life ...again.

First time Blue Marvel and Supes fight, Blue says "you hit almost as hard as the Sentry" (lots of fanboys dies). He, Superman and Hulk become best friends.

Darkseid enslaves/brainwashes Surfer. Iron Man and Hal are douchebags to each other.

Strange... does his magic stuff confused uh dunno.

Spectrum ---

Supermex
Wonder Woman is a happy girl..

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Squirtle
Thor impregnates Diana, Apollo fears for his life ...again.

First time Blue Marvel and Supes fight, Blue says "you hit almost as hard as the Sentry" (lots of fanboys dies). He, Superman and Hulk become best friends.

Darkseid enslaves/brainwashes Surfer. Iron Man and Hal are douchebags to each other.

Strange... does his magic stuff confused uh dunno.

Spectrum ---

thumb up

Khazra Reborn
Thor plows Wonder Woman.

Stark and Luthor hang out, and are ego maniacs together.

Surfer goes and cries in space, and gets a new librarian job on Oa with his spare time.

Strange finds a fitting home with the JLD, only after getting owned by Constantine of course.

Hulk joins the Suicide Squad. Why? Because it would be cool.

Supermex
The JLA attacks them and try to kick the ass!

Supermex
Wondy and Thor's baby
With Hammer an Lasso plus some kind of pet gifted to him from mom and dad.

Supermex
I can see Surfer and Manhunter in a domestic partnership..
Blue Marvel with Spectrum..
Dr.Strange got his eye on Zatana..
No female is safe with T.Starks..
Hulk takes Aquaman like a prison cell mate..
Superman wants all seven clowns gonesad now!!

DarkSaint85
Are you high?

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Are you high?

I know LOL. The domestic partnership tipped him off I think. I guess J'onn and Norrin would hook up, and have a baby named the Silver Onion.

riv6672
Originally posted by Stoic
What about Blue Marvel, and Spectrum? Do you think that they aren't team players, or is your knowledge of them too limited to comment?
Too limited.
I assumed you guys'd fill me in on them.
I thought it was a fun question though, and really wanted to comment!

Stoic
Too limited.
I assumed you guys'd fill me in on them.
I thought it was a fun question though, and really wanted to comment!

The Blue Marvel (Adam Brashear) is as close as Marvel has gotten to making a Superman character while keeping him original due to slight power set differences. Gladiator may be a carbon copy of Superman, but the Blue Marvel is closer to having Superman's temperament, and charisma.

Spectrum (Monica Rambeau) can transform into living energy, and manipulate most forms of energy wavelengths making her incredibly powerful. She has also taken on the form of neutrinos which is the closest that matter comes to being energy. It's basically permeable matter like gas. She's been one of the best leaders that the Avengers has ever had on roster.

This team of Marvel characters would be very powerful even by DC standards as far as super teams go I guess.

Supermex
Smok'em if you gott'em

maxivitopowe
Could Monica control/manipulate the speed force?

Supermex
I know LOL. The domestic partnership tipped him off I think. I guess J'onn and Norrin would hook up, and have a baby named the Silver Onion.

lmao Silver Onion!!

Supermex
Iron Man: Had Miss.Luthor on his lunch break..

Blue Marvel: Wants to meet Ultraman ASAP..

Dr.Strange: Keeps mind raping Bruce Wayne everytime they meet..

Thor: Has Wonder Woman doing the baby Geraf..

Silver Surfer: Some think he'll bump into Darksied.. SS and Manhunter spend a lot of time together..

Spectrum: Can she effect the Speed force?

Hulk: Wants to play with Superman and Aquaman, Banner had Miss.Luthor on his lunch break 2..

riv6672
The Blue Marvel (Adam Brashear) is as close as Marvel has gotten to making a Superman character while keeping him original due to slight power set differences. Gladiator may be a carbon copy of Superman, but the Blue Marvel is closer to having Superman's temperament, and charisma.

Spectrum (Monica Rambeau) can transform into living energy, and manipulate most forms of energy wavelengths making her incredibly powerful. She has also taken on the form of neutrinos which is the closest that matter comes to being energy. It's basically permeable matter like gas. She's been one of the best leaders that the Avengers has ever had on roster.

This team of Marvel characters would be very powerful even by DC standards as far as super teams go I guess.

Oh, Spectrum is the one time Captain Marvel!
Good info on Marvel. Yeah, these seem like team players. They'd stay with the main group.
Between IM, Thor and Strange i'm assuming their main goal would be getting home. These two characters'd want in on that.

Supermex
Oh, Spectrum is the one time Captain Marvel!
Good info on Marvel. Yeah, these seem like team players. They'd stay with the main group.
Between IM, Thor and Strange i'm assuming their main goal would be getting home. These two characters'd want in on that.

lol so that leaves Hulk and SS getting into trouble while the other five look for answers...

Even to DC people Hulk would be one scary looking dude.
His size, bulk and all.

riv6672
Oh yeah, but going by your scenario, i'm thinking this Hulk is of a somewhat even temperament, if he's been fighting with the other heroes before winding up at DC.
I picture him as more or less as he was being written in the Avengers Assemble comic which came out a couple years back. Not a genius, but not a dumb brute.

Supermex
Oh yeah, but going by your scenario, i'm thinking this Hulk is of a somewhat even temperament, if he's been fighting with the other heroes before winding up at DC.
I picture him as more or less as he was being written in the Avengers Assemble comic which came out a couple years back. Not a genius, but not a dumb brute.

No your right I was thinking of a somewhat even tempered Hulk

pym-ftw
Hulk & Supergirl have sex. That baby destroys both universes in utero.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Could Monica control/manipulate the speed force?

Doubt it, I know it's been described as energy etc before, and she can control energy, but it seems to be a special kind of energy.

Supermex
Doubt it, I know it's been described as energy etc before, and she can control energy, but it seems to be a special kind of energy.

I think if its been described as energy then its energy.
Then Monica can control it. If its described as something else, then I guess she can't.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Supermex
I think if its been described as energy then its energy.
Then Monica can control it. If its described as something else, then I guess she can't.

So she can control psionic energy as well?

All she can control is electromagnetic energy , IIRC. Anything along the EM spectrum.

The Speedforce, isn't.

maxivitopowe
"special"...
I hate comics

riv6672
Its not so much special as it is something that can be best described as energy. People just dont have the words for accurate description. Like native islanders saying planes were big metal birds.
Either way it falls outside the range of what Monica has control over.

Other questions to ask are, does the power cosmic mark SS as someone others might want to poke at, and how does Strange deal with DC's different magical laws?

Supermex
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
"special"...
I hate comics

I felt the same about it..
Special lol

riv6672
So, no to the big metal bird then? stick out tongue

Supermex
Other questions to ask are, does the power cosmic mark SS as someone others might want to poke at, and how does Strange deal with DC's different magical laws?

Its going to take a powerful being to poke at SS..
Some upgraded G.L or Darksied.

Dr.Strange will be happy learning about Dc magic its his kind of drug lol

riv6672
Heck yeah!

In all i see the MU guys spending the year with getting home as their main goal. This being comics though, they will end up helping out in big time crisis situations, and DC foes/forces will want to get a look at them, and vice versa in some cases.
Really, this'd make for a great maxi series.

beatboks

Yet it was inferred in JSA (Goyer run) that Mordru cold feat upon it where jay was concerned. There hasn't been may types of energy that he doesn't seem able to drain.

beatboks
how does Strange deal with DC's different magical laws?

9th age of magic DC's laws aren't so different from marvels. If anything less restrictive. For example Strange is stated to not being able to wield "dark magic" without an effect. In DC there isn't dark, there is Order and Chaos but nether is truly evil.

In the 10th age it's even now less defined and if anything even less different.

riv6672
Interesting.
I remember Scarlet Witch got kinda wonky working DC chaos magic. Of course, she's no Doc Strange!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.