Thanos/Lord Marvell vs Apocalypse/Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

Warlord
seriously???

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Warlord
seriously??? I know, Apoc is pretty uber these days

Warlord
ok maybe i miss something but why won't anyone from T1 solo this?

Insane Titan
Because Apoc has a good showing against a young Thor and stalemated a few decent opponents, plus LM has no strength feats

Warlord
ok then...Thanos still takes them to school

Diesldude
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Because Apoc has a good showing against a young Thor and stalemated a few decent opponents, plus LM has no strength feats

You're making a very convincing argument for team 2, so you better give team one a Cosmic Cube to make it fair.

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Who wins
Any one person from T1 solos.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by zopzop
Any one person from T1 solos. inclined to agree

Killdeo
Apocalypse beat a young, inexperienced Thor who didn't even have Mjolnir at the time.

In the previous Avengers volume the Avengers fight a future version of Apocalypse and his Horsemen and it results in Thor beating Apoc for most of the fight.

It just shows that Apocalypse can't hang with Herald level characters.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Killdeo
In the previous Avengers volume the Avengers fight a future version of Apocalypse and his Horsemen and it results in Thor beating Apoc for most of the fight.

It just shows that Apocalypse can't hang with Herald level characters.

Wow... that is exaggeration.

He didn't beat future Apocalypse at all... what happened was that Thor couldn't do anything to him. Apocalypse sent him flying through the building. Then Thor attacked him with full force and hit him directly with mjolnir and didn't have any power to even hurt him, zero effect. That was it,... then Apocalypse and his four horsemen again traveled through time. And that was in 2010.

The only fight that really showed the fight between the two was when Apocalypse made a joke out of young Thor.

celestialdemon
Team 1 stomps horribly.

carver9
I want to say something so bad about this thread but I am going to leave it alone.

Insane Titan
So why even post in the first place?

Either a case of stupidity or being a coward?

Galan007
I think one of the most important things to note from Thor/Apoc's battle in UA(other than Apoc wiping his ass with an immature Thor, of course) is that Apoc only sustained a small cut in his armor, despite Thor landing a direct strike with Jarnbjorn. smile

As for the Thor/Future Apoc battle in the previous Avengers series: no, Thor never did appear to gain the upper hand, based on what we saw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.