Quicksilver vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
CIS is off. Death match.

carver9
Quicksilver.

Warlord
what?

Sin I AM
Bolt 10/10

eaebiakuya
Black Bolt 10/10.

Stoic
So the fight begins, and Pietro is in Boltagon's face? What stops Pietro from running behind him, and drilling him in the back of his head with nonstop punches? My question here, is what stops him from continuing the assault? And how many of these punches would it take to punch a hole through his head?

eaebiakuya
Black Bolt speed feats ?

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Bolt 10/10

Stoic
Why Zop? I know BB is more powerful, but how does he win with CIS off?

Sin I AM
Simply put quicksilver is nothing to him. He's no flash, he doesn't have sf backing he he is nothing that bb can't swat away

DarkSaint85
How hard can Pietro punch?

Then how hard has Blackagon tanked?

Once you balance these two questions, you'll see who wins.

10000 punches don't stack, you know.

DarkSaint85
Without the SF, he punches BB at superspeed, and shatters his arm.

Laugh all you want at DC and their silly Speed Force, but it does avoid questions like this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop

Yup, Zop's right.

CIS off, QS can't put BB down with his blitz punches while BB will vaporize Pietro with his scream.

Stoic
This wouldn't happen or he would turn to dust in mid run which does not happen to him. This seems to indicate that either Pietro is incredibly durable, or he is somehow transmitting a force field that keeps him from running out of his skin every time he moves at near light speed. It should also be know that speed equals mass, and if he hit BB with that kind of speed, that he would be hitting him with a city every punch that he delivered to his head.

cdtm
Aren't speedsters in Marvel generally super human to some degree, specificallyy because no speed force or other cheat?

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by carver9
Quicksilver. Bolt brawls with your boy Glads, you can't betray your team!

StiltmanFTW
@Stoic

facepalm

Yes, Pietro is somewhat superhumanly durable, but it's far from invulnerability or even Spiderman's degree of durability. Even a whisper would be devastating to him, most likely ending him.

His striking power leaves much to be desired, he's not hurting Bolt.

He's not Flash. And don't try to apply rl logic rules here.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
@Stoic

facepalm

Yes, Pietro is somewhat superhumanly durable, but it's far from invulnerability or even Spiderman's degree of durability. Even a whisper would be devastating to him, most likely ending him.

His striking power leaves much to be desired, he's not hurting Bolt.

He's not Flash. And don't try to apply rl logic rules here.
Exactly.
Originally posted by Stoic
Why Zop? I know BB is more powerful, but how does he win with CIS off?
Black Bolt could LITERALLY have a conversation with himself and win the fight.

/Thread

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Aren't speedsters in Marvel generally super human to some degree, specificallyy because no speed force or other cheat?

Depends on a speedster.

QS has enhanced durability, but its level is far from what would be actually required to withstand travelling at those insane speeds in rl world.

His legs are also super-strong, Class 10 or so.

pym-ftw
I think I'm Qs's biggest fan and even I think this is supreme spite. Pietro burns out and gets decapitated by the pimp slap.

deathslash
Black Bolt wins

carver9
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Bolt brawls with your boy Glads, you can't betray your team!

I'm a huge B B fan. I just don't think people understand how B B powers work. He doesn't start off as powerful as people think he does...He amps himself physically by channeling his power from the inside out...this also aids in the power of his Master blow. With CIS off...QS could knock him out before B B got the chance to physically put himself in a tier to far above QS ability to hurt. B B normally starts off around class 10 and with internal amping it could boost him up to high class 100...to the point that he could challenge Heralds physically...but that's during his amping.

Also...QS has koed Ironman without trouble before with a casual blitz and has actually caused Savage Hulk pain...something that B B has had trouble doing without using the Master blow or his voice.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
Black Bolt wins

I'm glad you like the sig.

StiltmanFTW
I'm a huge B B fan. I just don't think people understand how B B powers work. He doesn't start off as powerful as people think he does...He amps himself physically by channeling his power from the inside out...this also aids in the power of his Master blow. With CIS off...QS could knock him out before B B got the chance to physically put himself in a tier to far above QS ability to hurt. B B normally starts off around class 10 and with internal amping it could boost him up to high class 100...to the point that he could challenge Heralds physically...but that's during his amping.

Whoa, what a terrible post.

First, you made the numbers. Second, with BB's amping it's like with IF's amping - there's no telling when he does it and when he does not. Next... it could be happening pretty damn fast, for all we know.

Besides - Ben Reilly is Class 10, QS failed to put him down with a blitz.

Also...QS has koed Ironman without trouble before with a casual blitz and has actually caused Savage Hulk pain...something that B B has had trouble doing without using the Master blow or his voice.

"Casual blitz"? What have you been drinking? Methanol?

He had help from Aurora who pretty much blindsided Tony. That's 2 speedsters, not 1.

tkitna
Black Bolts pretty fast himself. He should be able to get himself up in the air before taking a beating by Quicksilver regardless (which I don't personally think is possible anyways). The more I think about it, the more crazy it sounds that Quicksilver could possibly beat BB even once. Aint happening.

Supermex
Spite

BB faster than most think

JayDaDon
Has QS even hurt anyone on Black Bolt's level of durability before?

namorsubby
This is spite. Black Bolt FTW

Existere
Black Bolt possesses superhuman speed of his own. Not shown (usually) to be on Quicksilver's level, but fast enough. Black Bolt's also totally capable of creating forcefields, and has done so in the past, even if he's not using them often lately. He can also control the electrons that make up an opponent's body, and has threatened to do so recently.

Quicksilver would definitely get some hits in, but nothing to overcome what we can reasonably believe to be a very high base durability. As soon as Black Bolt is able to put the thought together to create a forcefield or control QS himself, the fight should be over.

Same in theory as him whispering, but for what it's worth, I think people forget how versatile he is.

DarkSaint85

Scans of him taking time to amp?

You'll find it in the same comic, I wager, where it takes time for Hulk to amp himself.

Existere
thumb up

carver said it first. Hulk starts off at Class 10.

cdtm
Cap knocking him out makes sense now. laughing out loud

8swords
people really need to post some scans more often to support what they say ala GALAN and more often then not, ABHI, I have little knowledge of BB (mostly his attacks). and its hard for me to imagine that QS wont be able to beat BB,

I want to jump into this, but lack of BB knowledge stops me, can anyone post some of BB's high durability feats? please and thank you

Sin I AM
Check the respect thread it's not that hard. Like the majority has been saying QS is out of his league. He's beaten Hulk, owned Apocalypse, survived a t-bomb. He's not to be phucked with

JayDaDon
Originally posted by 8swords
people really need to post some scans more often to support what they say ala GALAN and more often then not, ABHI, I have little knowledge of BB (mostly his attacks). and its hard for me to imagine that QS wont be able to beat BB,

I want to jump into this, but lack of BB knowledge stops me, can anyone post some of BB's high durability feats? please and thank you

He fought Gladiator, Sentry, Thanos and the hulk. Each fight lasted longer than 3 panels. That's more than enough.

zopzop
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img260/9741/power44mi2sh.jpg

How is this thread still open?!

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by 8swords

Black Bolt stomps.

cdtm
Originally posted by zopzop
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img260/9741/power44mi2sh.jpg

How is this thread still open?!

Decades of building the uberness of the voice, and they try pissing it away in a few bad crossovers.

Yeah, Thanos could survive it, but shrugging it off when it's right in his face is too much.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Scans of him taking time to amp?

You'll find it in the same comic, I wager, where it takes time for Hulk to amp himself.

laughing out loud

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
owned Apocalypse

I don't think it was canon.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
shrugging it off when it's right in his face

That part happened when BB was weakened.

MARVEListheBEST
Quicksilver would just run really fast and slow down time, like he does in the new X-Men movie, and just beat Black Bolt to a Pulp

Battle over

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by MARVEListheBEST
Quicksilver would just run really fast and slow down time, like he does in the new X-Men movie, and just beat Black Bolt to a Pulp

Battle over
This ain't the movies.

Magog
My boy Blackagar would win this while eating his morning waffles and reading the paper.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That part happened when BB was weakened. Even if he wasn't it does nothing to diminish Bolt considering Thanos' durability feats.

Interesting takeaway from that fight however is that BB took blows from Thanos afterwards in addition to taking the bomb. And after losing and being in that state he was destroying the New Avengers with whispers.

But yeah, he takes so long to amp and ****ing Quicksilver could beat him before he amped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.