Transistor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
Everyone must play this game. So much style and uniqueness. I like it. This and Child of Light were welcome RPG surprises for me. Helping balance the more action shooters games I usually play.

pJmtn6JP7Ug

Makes me angry at Square Enix for ****ing up FF.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Makes me angry at Square Enix for ****ing up FF.

Could always get that FFX/FFX-2 HD remastered.

Zack Fair
And remember how good the games used to be? Sigh. x-2 was fun gameplay wise, but the story was so lame. *Flips off square*

Kazenji
I never actually played it back in the day, I'll start it eventually.....

as for this Transistor game its been getting good reception and its from the some lot that did Bastion even has a narrator but its done different with this one.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Kazenji
I never actually played it back in the day, I'll start it eventually.....

as for this Transistor game its been getting good reception and its from the some lot that did Bastion even has a narrator but its done different with this one. Its a lot of fun. Old school fun. I like the way the backgrounds are similar to PSX era RPGs(not pre-rendered mind you) The fighting is becoming adictive and its intuitive. The soundtrack is the best part of the game. It is definitely 2014's soundtrack of the year if not the past 5 years. Yes there is a narrator, but I'm not sure if talking or describing him would be a spoiler. Needless to say if the game interests you play it. I doubt you'll regret it.

Lek Kuen
That Sexy Bastion voice is back, all you need to know to buy it

Zack Fair
With a kickass soundtrack to boot thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.