Metal Gear Solid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Sony in talks with director Jordan Vogt-Roberts to helm the movie. Avi Arad to produce.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-metal-gear-solid-movie-is-moving-forward/1100-6420082/

marwash22
Originally posted by Firefly218

Avi Arad to produce. thumb up

Kazenji
Will Hideo Kojima have any input on the movie itself

sounds like he is if they've agreed on something.

jaden101
Pretty sure this is about the millionth time there was supposed to be a Metal Gear movie.

Won't happen. And if it does it'll be a straight to the SyFy channel, cheap piece of shit.

TH3_V01D
The Winter Soldier was the perfect metal gear movie.

This movie will be trash, the plot are ok for a videogame but i expect shit in the vein of the resident evil movies.

kronan06
Liam Neeson. It doesn't matter his age.

BruceSkywalker
if they hire a good actor as Snake then i will see

Firefly218
I read a while back they were considering Christian Bale for Snake. Don't know if it's still true, but if Christian Bale is starring in a video game movie it's gonna be as Commander Shepard in Mass Effect. I could see Karl Urban or Hugh Jackman as Snake.

TH3_V01D
With the crappy replacement in the last game i fully expect Kiefer being Snake, that would suck, sorry guys he doesnt scream genetic supersoldier to me, Huge Jackedman would be great

Firefly218
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
With the crappy replacement in the last game i fully expect Kiefer being Snake, that would suck, sorry guys he doesnt scream genetic supersoldier to me, Huge Jackedman would be great

Kiefer wouldn't fit the role

Zack Fair
Please no.

Kazenji

WOuld you even consider that a game?....it was more of a ****en demo

shame on you Kojima

This movie will be trash, the plot are ok for a videogame but i expect shit in the vein of the resident evil movies.

Depends what kinda input Kojima has on the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.