Black lightsaber in KOTOR2? Help! Please!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darksidejunkee
I broke out my old kotor2 the other day. I was looking through my old save files from when I was like 11 and I have a character with the black lightsaber crystal. I have no idea where or how I got it. I am starting a new character and would very much like to know how to get it again. If anyone knows anything it would be most helpful. I know its in the game because I physically have a character with it. And despite my searching no one even seems to know its in the game.. Again. accepting any information. I should also add that this is on the Xbox original game version. Not platinum hits version.

DarthAnt66
A mod? These are the possible lightsaber colors iirc.
http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/68/potd/1343575467_82.jpg

Darksidejunkee
Its not a mod its on the original xbox I have never modded it. However now im playing kotor2 on my 360 because its backwards compatible, but when I was going through my old files on my original box its then I found my character with the crystal.

Darksidejunkee
Well yea iv googled this for the past few days and those are the only ones I can find that are actually in the game. I would think I was mistaken if I didnt already have it on one of my characters.

DarthAnt66
Maybe this will help: http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox/920194-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith/faqs/34505
There is such thing as a black crystal apparently. I don't know where/how you get it. My guess is you had your character well submerged in Dark Side points.

Darksidejunkee
Well I appreciate any help I can get, buy yea iv read that page already. Simply because there seems to be such limited knowledge on it. I know the (Your name crystal) can be black when you are evil but that doesnt effect your color.

DarthAnt66
Can you explain for me? Is *only* your crystal black but your blade a different color, but is your blade as well black?

Darksidejunkee
Iv got a close personal friend, we were having a throwback last month and our conversations was what sparked my interest in the game again. He also said he got the black crystal and seemed to remember it involved being within your 60th hr in the game. He had the huge guide for the game and thats how he said he found it, but again anytime I search for anything about it I come up empty handed.

Darksidejunkee
The lightsaber color crystal is (black color crystal) No effect. And the blade is also black as a result.

Darksidejunkee
Well I was going to post a link to a forum that mentions the black color crystal but apparently I cant do that yet. Google (kotor2 special robes) there is a forum by (Star Wars Logic) He mentions it but gives no insight into it.

PTforthewin
It's probably because you have a black dick.

Darksidejunkee
Look I'm simply asking a serious question. I knew that without a doubt this forum would become overwhelmingly childish with comments like this. Please. If you don't have anything useful to say just read and say nothing. A little self control can go a long way. Again, thank you.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Darksidejunkee
Look I'm simply asking a serious question. I knew that without a doubt this forum would become overwhelmingly childish with comments like this. Please. If you don't have anything useful to say just read and say nothing. A little self control can go a long way. Again, thank you. And you call yourself a darkside junkee, I'm the immature one, right, what do you do with your darkside junkee's, dark side junkee?

Darksidejunkee
If you must persist then, I will take it as a compliment. Thank you. Seeing as how the African American males are so well endowed.

PTforthewin
If you must persist then, I will take it as a compliment. Thank you. Seeing as how the African American males are so well endowed. Shut up, shiny.

Emperordmb
Look I'm simply asking a serious question. I knew that without a doubt this forum would become overwhelmingly childish with comments like this. Please. If you don't have anything useful to say just read and say nothing. A little self control can go a long way. Again, thank you.
PTforthewin does not represent the whole forum.

PTforthewin
This ^

DarthAnt66
Darksidejunkee, I apologize for his behavior.
Quite frankly, he is the only one out of dozens of active members who behave like such.
I am currently looking into your black lightsaber issue, hold on.

Darksidejunkee
I'm a prison guard lol. I have a high tolerance for such behaviors. And thanks a lot man. I appreciate it. I hope you can have more luck than I'v had trying to dig for this.

Emperordmb
I'm a prison guard lol. I have a high tolerance for such behaviors. And thanks a lot man. I appreciate it. I hope you can have more luck than I'v had trying to dig for this.
Yeah PTforthewin is the only one who does this shit so... don't judge the rest of us based on him.

DarthAnt66
Another question: are you using any additional crystals to your lightsaber, or merely the black crystal? Also, what is the black crystals official name when you hover over it for a description.

Darksidejunkee
Yea like I said earlier I'v been searching about this for the past few days and all the forums I read have a guy like him who just has to start an argument. So I figured when I made this I'd have someone like him ring in and try to argue, but you DMD and Revan up there are who I was hoping I would draw the attentions of. I appreciate the help again guys.

Darksidejunkee
Another question: are you using any additional crystals to your lightsaber, or merely the black crystal? Also, what is the black crystals official name when you hover over it for a description.

I'll have to look when I get home tonight. At work right now. I had the (your name crystal) slot one, color crystal slot is (black color) and the last slot was the silver looking one rendering 3+ Atck

Though as on now I cant remember if the black color crystal has a specific name.

Darksidejunkee
I apologize if I respond late I'm still figuring out the mechanics of this site, and its really stubborn on my phone.

PTforthewin
I'm using my phone here and I have no problems, your a liar and a troll.

DarthAnt66
Okay, that is just as I presumed actually.

Hopefully, this is what occurred:
You have a "Yourname crystal dark". The description is one of the following:
1. "This black crystal glows brightly."
2. "This black crystal glows brilliantly."
3. "This black crystal glows intensely."

The Silver blade is a capable "stand-alone" blade that, of course, gives you color. Without any other crystals, it should look like this:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/Crixler/KotOR/Saberpack1v2/Silver.jpg

The "Yourname crystal dark" will make your Silver blade *much* more pure, and with hypothetical darker hue. With an addition of more crystals, for example Eralam, Rubat, or Phond, that particular darker hue of grey will become more and more defined until it is seemingly a black blade. When you have the chance, test this theory by removing each crystal one by one, taking note of the difference. A generic "black crystal" that can stand alone and be used as the only crystal in the lightsaber is, by all known sources, impossible. It is the most logical to assume that, like I said, with the attachments you have given to your silver blade has made it darker and more defined, kind of like an optimal illusion.

Darksidejunkee
You know that might make sense, it never occurred to me that the other crystals would effect blade color. Seeing as how I was just In "awe" bye (Black blade) itself. I'll give you some more feed back when I get back to my place. Thanks a million man! I'll let you know if that was the case. And that character was a dark character as well.

DarthAnt66
Hopefully it was the case then, especially for it being a dark character. smile

Darksidejunkee
Just a side note Revan is my like idol lol, he is on my forearm in my sleeve on my right arm. Respect to your profile.

PTforthewin
And YOUR a prison guard ^

Darksidejunkee
I'd like to direct you to the DOC hompage, employees can have any and all tatoos uncovered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.