Young Thor:THE GAUNTLET

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Young Thor

1.Aquaman
2.Martian Manhunter
3.Orion
4.Wonder Woman
5.Hal Jordan
6.Captain Marvel
7.Superman

Where does the Odinson stop?

Gecko4lif
Gets bodied by orion

zopzop
If he makes it past 1, he stops hard at 2.

Dr. Matthew
Stops at Wonder Woman.

pym-ftw

Stoic
Gets to 6. Isn't this the same Thor pre death? If so he has a load of feats to draw from.

eaebiakuya
I think young thor means the young thor from Aaron run. A thor without Mjolnir.

I think he stops at 2. He could try to use the rain of fire against MM, but how he would know about this ?

Khazra Reborn
Does Thor get Jarnbjorn?

carver9
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Does Thor get Jarnbjorn?

This is the deciding factor (since he did possess this weapon in the comica. If he has this then he clears imo.

Khazra Reborn
I'm not sure he would clear, but he'd get a lot further.

eaebiakuya
Guys, Jarnbjorn is a strong axe, and have a Celestial killer spell.

But, he dont work like this: he kill celestials and everything who is weaker than a Celestial.

He kill a Celestial because the spell. But it could not kill someone far weaker than a Celestial.

Its not like the spell make the Jarnbjorn a universal+ weapon. He made the Axe a Celestial Kriptonite.

Khazra Reborn
Yeah, I'm well aware of it's enchantment. But it's still the equivalent of a guy fighting with his bare hands, vs. a guy fighting with a big arse battle axe. Which guy will be more effective? The guy with the axe, obviously.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The axe as enchanted to pierce Celestial Armor but it'll still cut through anyone in this thread like they were butter.

celeyhyga17
Prolly stops at Orion. Prolly.

LordofBrooklyn
Does Thor get Jarnbjorn?

Young Thor does indeed have the axe of power!

eaebiakuya
How Thor beats Martian Manhunter ?

He will use intagibility in a forum battle. He alredy used it sometimes in comics. Dont using it when someone punch you is PIS.

Reflassshh
Without jarnbjorn he stops at 1.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Without jarnbjorn he stops at 1.

Thor has Jarnbjorn.

Terryc250
stops at 2

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The axe as enchanted to pierce Celestial Armor but it'll still cut through anyone in this thread like they were butter.
Like it cut through Young Thor, right? As of now Orion beats the shit out of him.

Khazra Reborn
It did cut Thor though. Apocalypse buried it in his chest.

Epicurus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Like it cut through Young Thor, right?
What are you talking about? It did penetrate(no pun intended) him. It was buried deep in his chest.

abhilegend
It did cut Thor though. Apocalypse buried it in his chest.
What Rage is trying to say that it would literally cut right through their bodies, not bury in their bodies. Right Rage?

Epicurus
Originally posted by abhilegend
What Rage is trying to say that it would literally cut right through their bodies, not bury in their bodies. Right Rage?
I don't agree with him that it would slice through non-Celestials like butter, but you don't help matters either when you try make a statement like "Like it cut Young Thor", as if that's something which did not happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.