sentry and blue marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yaadaveyaa
been having this debate for weeks...

standard sentry vs blue marvel
voidtry vs blue marvel
void vs blue marvel

no bfr blah blah etc etc... who wins and by how much

Insane Titan
BM wins the first but loses the others

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
BM wins the first but loses the others

yaadaveyaa
bm has more power then a sentry who beat guys like molecule man ? idk if i can get on board with that

tkitna
Sentry wins all of them

Stoic
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
bm has more power then a sentry who beat guys like molecule man ? idk if i can get on board with that

That wasn't standard Sentry, but a mix between Sentry and Void. Blue Marvel wins the 1st but loses the others.

h1a8
I would say Sentry wins all 3 under full capacity rule. I will use the mentally stable Sentry (the one against Terrax and Genis and the one who stalemated a hungry G).

DarkSaint85
When did Sentry stalemate a hungry G?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
I would say Sentry wins all 3 under full capacity rule. I will use the mentally stable Sentry (the one against Terrax and Genis and the one who stalemated a hungry G). fail

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
When did Sentry stalemate a hungry G? off panel. But we can disregard that since we didn't see it.

DarkSaint85
No, off-panel can still count (after all, Black Panther beat Black Dwarf off-panel, but the result was still there).

Are you talking, however, about Spidey's comments? That nobody else corroborated?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No, off-panel can still count (after all, Black Panther beat Black Dwarf off-panel, but the result was still there).

Are you talking, however, about Spidey's comments? That nobody else corroborated?

X man confirmed it as well. I think Reed said it along with Wolverine.

bbrem123
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry wins all of them

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
X man confirmed it as well. I think Reed said it along with Wolverine.

Eh, I took X-man's words with a pinch of salt, what with him trying to get Sentry over to his side (you even see his powers activating with his eye:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/47437/1207227-1101408__superman.jpg

yaadaveyaa
i wish i could see the on panel sentry fighting against galactus that'd be fun

deathslash
Sentry loses the first fight but wins the other two.

yaadaveyaa
is there any other arcs where bm can compete with a voided out sentry?

deathslash
is there any other arcs where bm can compete with a voided out sentry? The closest thing that Adam did to being comparable to Voidtry was beating Anti-Man (who I would consider a solid trans tier character) in a fight. Then again, Adam did solo the Mighty Avengers when he wasn't even going for broke. I'd consider those two feats to be the best that Adam has.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by deathslash
The closest thing that Adam did to being comparable to Voidtry was beating Anti-Man (who I would consider a solid trans tier character) in a fight. Then again, Adam did solo the Mighty Avengers when he wasn't even going for broke. I'd consider those two feats to be the best that Adam has.

yea i know of both of those and none of them impress me enuff to give him wins over a voided out sentry... i thought i might of missed an arc where he was insanely strong like some arcs do for characters

deathslash
yea i know of both of those and none of them impress me enuff to give him wins over a voided out sentry... i thought i might of missed an arc where he was insanely strong like some arcs do for characters Nope, other than the him beating King Hyperion and flying through Shuma Gorath's weakened body, that's it.

bbrem123
Stable Sentry would sh*t all over BM...

What is considered standard??

Tony Stark
Sentry wins all of them

yes

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by bbrem123
Stable Sentry would sh*t all over BM...

What is considered standard??

i was thinking his normal levels not him being voided out ( i agree he would poop on bm at standard lvls too) but i was trying to gauge others opinions as well

Insane Titan
Standard Sentry got ko'd by BM even whilst BM was taking on Avengers at same time

yaadaveyaa
Standard Sentry got ko'd by BM even whilst BM was taking on Avengers at same time

he got punched up into the atomsphere and thats pis not an actual fight

Insane Titan
he got punched up into the atomsphere and thats pis not an actual fight he got ko'd . And lol at it been pis BM was taking on a team and Sentry.

Even Sentry said he was been pushed to his limits.

All on panel facts

yaadaveyaa
he got ko'd . And lol at it been pis BM was taking on a team and Sentry.

All on panel facts

he knocked him up in the air while fighting them that prooves nothing if they fight 1 on 1 its a horrific stomp if u ask me but what your saying is that bm is capable of going toe to toe with WWH?

Insane Titan
he knocked him up in the air while fighting them that prooves nothing if they fight 1 on 1 its a horrific stomp if u ask me but what your saying is that bm is capable of going toe to toe with WWH? lol it's clear Sentry was ko'd by his body language and his eyes rolled back and the fact held his own against Sentry anyway.

sentry had to sneak dive bomb him from space while BM fought the avengers just to ko him and only just survived himself .

Yeah sure why not less powerful people have

yaadaveyaa
lol it's clear Sentry was ko'd by his body language and his eyes rolled back and the fact held his own against Sentry anyway.

sentry had to sneak dive bomb him from space while BM fought the avengers just to ko him and only just survived himself .

Yeah sure why not less powerful people have

lol stop it u dont believe a word of that ... hes not capable of going toe to toe with world war hulk not even close and sentry stalemates him come on now

carver9
lol stop it u dont believe a word of that ... hes not capable of going toe to toe with world war hulk not even close and sentry stalemates him come on now

Blue Marvel would get curbed by WWH but at the same time...Sentry didn't unleash on BM like he did against Hulk.

pym-ftw
BM has been consistently shown to be at worst a top tier herald, Sentry is all over the board.

I'll side with Consistency.

Bm wins round 1 and can hang for the other 2 rounds.

Insane Titan
lol stop it u dont believe a word of that ... hes not capable of going toe to toe with world war hulk not even close and sentry stalemates him come on now I go by on panel showing and not hype, WWH pounded on a weakling like Miek and he survived.

BM easily holds his own

tkitna
he got ko'd . And lol at it been pis BM was taking on a team and Sentry.

All on panel facts

Believe what you want to and what people tell you to believe. I don't consider a character with his eyes open and arm movement KO'd, but the people have spoken.

The only on panel facts that we need to know is that BM got carried off the battle field in an unconscious state. Those are the facts.

A confident Sentry like the one that was fighting Genis or the one that treated Terrax like a child what stomp Adam and there would be no PIS involved like their fight that concentrated on showing Adam in a good light.

Insane Titan
Believe what you want to and what people tell you to believe. I don't consider a character with his eyes open and arm movement KO'd, but the people have spoken.

The only on panel facts that we need to know is that BM got carried off the battle field in an unconscious state. Those are the facts.

A confident Sentry like the one that was fighting Genis or the one that treated Terrax like a child what stomp Adam and there would be no PIS involved like their fight that concentrated on showing Adam in a good light. his eyes had rolled into the back of his head and he was floating in space motionless.

Sentry had to sneak attack BM whilst he fought the Avengers just to take him down.

Lol so Sentry wasn't confident despite his own words

Daredevil1
Blue Marvel did seem to beat Sentry in a fair fight. While Sentry beat Blue with a cheap shot.

But even with that I think it's a good sign they are both close to one another or in the same ball park with Blue standard being more formidable IMO.

celeyhyga17
Looks borderline to me. Flash KO....

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11/110009/2125408-blue_marvel_vs_sentry.jpg

tkitna
Looks dazed to me and his pupils are clearly evident. Oh well.

Who said he had too? Regardless, what he did was effective and ended the fight. What does fighting the other Avengers have to do with anything? They were all fodder and never relevant in the battle.

A non speaking Sentry is the one to worry about.

Insane Titan

Who said he had too? Regardless, what he did was effective and ended the fight. What does fighting the other Avengers have to do with anything? They were all fodder and never relevant in the battle.

Haha ok the carver! He was out of it .

Because he had no advantage over BM at all when they was fighting . sentry only gained the upper hand with a sneak attack as BM was distracted fighting the other avengers.

He didn't exactly saying anything here other than been pushed to his limits

yaadaveyaa
Haha ok the carver! He was out of it .

Because he had no advantage over BM at all when they was fighting . sentry only gained the upper hand with a sneak attack as BM was distracted fighting the other avengers.

He didn't exactly saying anything here other than been pushed to his limits

see this is where you are wrong.. he wasnt even remotely close to being pushed to his limits in the skirmish with bm.... and ill quote the ever lasting vin diesel... "i dont care if you win by an inch or a mile... winnings winning"

gg

Insane Titan
see this is where you are wrong.. he wasnt even remotely close to being pushed to his limits in the skirmish with bm.... and ill quote the ever lasting vin diesel... "i dont care if you win by an inch or a mile... winnings winning"

gg and this is where you need to learn to read the actual comic in question where Sentry says them very words whilst his eyes start to glow with energy.

Sure beating someone whilst they are distracted fighting another team is your idea of a good win.

Easy

carver9

So you consider Ares, Wonderman, Ironman, and Ms. Marvel as fodder? WTF. That's far away from being a team of fodder and BM took on them along with Sentry. That was an AMAZING showing for BM.

yaadaveyaa
and this is where you need to learn to read the actual comic in question where Sentry says them very words whilst his eyes start to glow with energy.

Sure beating someone whilst they are distracted fighting another team is your idea of a good win.

Easy

i have read that comic and ive seen sentry go all out obvoiusly you didnt read that one big ol arc where he uhh destroys asgard?

basilisk
An old debate. For the last scenarios Voidtry and Void would wreck BM.

As for "standard" Sentry, who knows what that is - Sentry was all over the place.

I think that a "standard" non-void Sentry at his best edges BM and would take the majority. Reed considered him the most powerful hero for a good reason. But on the other hand, his powers fluctuated and I can see him losing a few too on his bad days.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by basilisk
An old debate. For the last scenarios Voidtry and Void would wreck BM.

As for "standard" Sentry, who knows what that is - Sentry was all over the place.

I think that a "standard" non-void Sentry at his best edges BM and would take the majority. Reed considered him the most powerful hero for a good reason. But on the other hand, his powers fluctuated and I can see him losing a few too on his bad days.

well thats whats so difficult where does his "standard" sit at? hes beaten guys like molecule man and ares with what seemed like ease idk i know he wins but i want more of what degree does he win

Insane Titan
i have read that comic and ive seen sentry go all out obvoiusly you didnt read that one big ol arc where he uhh destroys asgard? you mean when he was Void influenced, all he did was fly through a floating city anyhow

deathslash
Blue Marvel still wins the first fight. He nearly flash koed Sentry and he wasn't even going for broke. He also soloed a team of Avengers, got dive bomb sneak attacked by Sentry and he still nearly beat Sentry into unconciousness.

yaadaveyaa
you mean when he was Void influenced, all he did was fly through a floating city anyhow

reported for low balling lol

yaadaveyaa
Blue Marvel still wins the first fight. He nearly flash koed Sentry and he wasn't even going for broke. He also soloed a team of Avengers, got dive bomb sneak attacked by Sentry and he still nearly beat Sentry into unconciousness.

from what i remember sentry didnt come close to going all out either and bm used up all he had... thats all we've ever seen out of him

deathslash
from what i remember sentry didnt come close to going all out either and bm used up all he had... thats all we've ever seen out of him you do realize that BM spent more than half of that fight trying to reason with the avengers while they were punching and blasting him right? Oh please, if BM were going all out he could have enhanced his punches with anti matter or tried to fry them with anti matter blasts. The truth is that BM didn't want to fight but was forced to by the avengers. You do realize that he soloed Antiman, soloed King Hyperion, and has also flown through the physical form of Shuma Gorath right?

SamZED
Winy Bob loses. A game Sentry wins. Void/Voidtry stomps.

tkitna
Originally posted by SamZED
Winy Bob loses. A game Sentry wins. Void/Voidtry stomps.

This is all that needs to be said and the truth.

OMG BM was fighting the other Avengers. Who cares. Yes, those Avengers are nothing more than a distraction when comes to characters like BM and the Sentry. None of them, and I repeat, none of them have anything when it comes to Sentry or BM. If people want to use them as nothing more than a distraction for when Sentry flew down and KO"d BM, then so be it, but don't act like they were actually having any kind of effect throughout the battle.

Another issue is people saying BM didn't even want to fight the Avengers and wasn't giving his all,,,,great. Does anybody think the Sentry was going all out either? He was simply trying to detain BM. Ok so he said he took him to the limit, thats awesome. BM took him to the limit before he started to cut loose is what that means. If Sentry was trying to kill him, it would have been a totally different story. I realize everybody hates Sentry and looks for anything they can to downgrade him, but he is simply above BM.

tkitna
you mean when he was Void influenced, all he did was fly through a floating city anyhow

Yeah, the same one that ripped a God in half with his bare hands. You know Ares right? The same God that would give fits to any of those silly Avengers that were supposedly giving BM troubles when they were tussling.

tkitna
So you consider Ares, Wonderman, Ironman, and Ms. Marvel as fodder? WTF. That's far away from being a team of fodder and BM took on them along with Sentry. That was an AMAZING showing for BM.

Yes, non of them could ever hope to beat a character on the level of Sentry or BM. What did they accomplish during their fight with BM anyhow? Nothing. They were all scared shitless of Bob as we know. Sorry, but thinking those characters weakened or had an impact to BM is crazy.

carver9
Yes, non of them could ever hope to beat a character on the level of Sentry or BM. What did they accomplish during their fight with BM anyhow? Nothing. They were all scared shitless of Bob as we know. Sorry, but thinking those characters weakened or had an impact to BM is crazy.

Those characters has given top tiers hell single handily so I don't know where you got this idea from. Crazy thing is, Wonderman himself has been stated in panel as being as strong as Sentry (lol).

tkitna
Those characters has given top tiers hell single handily so I don't know where you got this idea from. Crazy thing is, Wonderman himself has been stated in panel as being as strong as Sentry (lol).

No. Simon himself has said on panel that he was as strong as Sentry a few times, but did anybody in the Avengers ever take him seriously? If so why didn't anybody ever speak up and agree with him? For a character like Simon thinking he was as powerful and strong as Sentry, the Avengers sure didn't send him in when shit hit the fan while they hung back. They sent Bob.

You know better then this Carver

tkitna
Sorry Carver. Saw you (lol) after I posted

Stoic
I didn't see how Bob was or could have been off his game when Adam KO'd him briefly. Saying this pretty much ignores the fact that Anti-Man nearly broke Bob's arm, and was in turn defeated by Adam. Was he off of his game when Anti-Man nearly broke his arm? He appeared pretty confident to me going in, and was surprised that there was anyone out there capable of manhandling him in that fashion.

A lot of people seem to be bringing up the Siege version of Sentry, but I thought that this was Bob on Void juice?

Sentry loses this, and it was shown that he would on panel by Adam taking it easy on him, and swatting him into orbit resulting in a brief KO.

Void. I'm not too sure who would win, because Bob beat Void and tossed him into the sun, so Adam may actually be able to win against him as well.

Void Sentry. Void Sentry win.

Death Seed Sentry. Even though he may not have been brought into this, I'm just going to say that DS Sentry stomps IMO.

carver9
No. Simon himself has said on panel that he was as strong as Sentry a few times, but did anybody in the Avengers ever take him seriously? If so why didn't anybody ever speak up and agree with him? For a character like Simon thinking he was as powerful and strong as Sentry, the Avengers sure didn't send him in when shit hit the fan while they hung back. They sent Bob.

You know better then this Carver

Yes...Wolverine agreed with him. Wolverine also said that Wonderman is as strong as Sentry.

carver9
My bad...it wasn't Wolverine that said it, it was Captain America that said Wonderman has Sentry level Strength. There goes your Avenger that agrees with him.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/3731787-smacktalk2_zpsc4be144c.jpg.html

carver9
Sorry Carver. Saw you (lol) after I posted

I don't think Wonderman is as strong as Sentry but that statement imo makes me think that the Avengers consider Wonderman as a peak player in the game.

deathslash

You know better then this Carver captain america himself said that wonderman has sentry level strength. Stop being such a Quanchi and admit that your favorite character would loses this fight.

deathslash
Damn double posting phone

Stoic
captain america himself said that wonderman has sentry level strength. Stop being such a Quanchi and admit that your favorite character would loses this fight.

Well during the period that the Avengers went up against the Female Ultron, at the beginning of the comic Wonder Man, Carol (Captain Marvel), and Ares were ranked as having enhanced strength, while the Sentry was ranked to have Super Strength. I just can't see Wonder Man tuning Terrax up the way that Bob did. Or going up against WW Hulk, let alone Korg who one shot KO'd him during that story.

tkitna
My bad...it wasn't Wolverine that said it, it was Captain America that said Wonderman has Sentry level Strength. There goes your Avenger that agrees with him.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/3731787-smacktalk2_zpsc4be144c.jpg.html

I never saw that before so my bad.

tkitna
captain america himself said that wonderman has sentry level strength. Stop being such a Quanchi and admit that your favorite character would loses this fight.

Can't admit something that isn't true. Bob on his game would wreck him.

tkitna
Originally posted by Stoic
Well during the period that the Avengers went up against the Female Ultron, at the beginning of the comic Wonder Man, Carol (Captain Marvel), and Ares were ranked as having enhanced strength, while the Sentry was ranked to have Super Strength. I just can't see Wonder Man tuning Terrax up the way that Bob did. Or going up against WW Hulk, let alone Korg who one shot KO'd him during that story.

That's because they wouldn't. Caps statement was just a broad example. He would or could have used any class 100 character,but can't deny what he said. Just funny how Bob was always the one to be sent in when things got to be too much (Ultron, Genis, WWH, Collective, etc,,,). Maybe they should have sent Simon. I'm sure he could have handled it.

abhilegend
Come on, Wonder Man having sentry level strength? That's like everytime a character hypes up Martian Manhunter having near Superman or even equal to him in strength. What happens when a fight occurs though? Losers like J'onn and Simon get their asses kicked and the real heavyweights like Superman/Sentry/Thor save their asses.

DarkSaint85

By extension, Wonder Man can stalemate Galactus evil face

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Come on, Wonder Man having sentry level strength? That's like everytime a character hypes up Martian Manhunter having near Superman or even equal to him in strength. What happens when a fight occurs though? Losers like J'onn and Simon get their asses kicked and the real heavyweights like Superman/Sentry/Thor save their asses.
THANK YOU!

PS, Captain America also said Simon had "Hulk level strength" back when Hydrobase sunk and they needed someone to help them move equipment from the bottom of the Hudson River.

Simon could not lift the island and was barely balancing the portion he had till Reed and Sue jumped in to save him.

Yet Namor LIFTED THE PHUCKING ISLAND from the bottom of the river.

Simon has a lot of statements regarding his strength, actual on panel feats? Not so much.

yaadaveyaa

a stable bob wrecks his face but my main question through all of this is ... is the standard sentry a stable one or where is his level at ... bcuz if its an unstable bob like we've seen bm breaks him

-K-M-
What era was that comment from anyways? As recently wonder man got an amp and he even easily beat and choked out Rulk

For comparison,Namor fought basically the same team Blue Marvel did and was using WM as a bat hitting Ares with him. That was around the same time as when BM fought WM and before his "upgrade"

abhilegend
Originally posted by -K-M-
What era was that comment from anyways? As recently wonder man got an amp and he even easily beat and choked out Rulk

For comparison,Namor fought basically the same team Blue Marvel did and was using WM as a bat hitting Ares with him. That was around the same time as when BM fought WM and before his "upgrade"
Children's crusade IIRC.

tkitna

Was that the same Namor that was unable to mount any kind of offense against the Sentry? Just wondering.

bbrem123

Captain America knows all.

Not (in Borat voice)

bbrem123
Originally posted by abhilegend
Come on, Wonder Man having sentry level strength? That's like everytime a character hypes up Martian Manhunter having near Superman or even equal to him in strength. What happens when a fight occurs though? Losers like J'onn and Simon get their asses kicked and the real heavyweights like Superman/Sentry/Thor save their asses. thumb up

-K-M-
Was that the same Namor that was unable to mount any kind of offense against the Sentry? Just wondering.

Pretty much. They exchanged blows and then suddenly ended and namor was beating ares, wonderman and iron man after his brief fight with sentry

-K-M-
Blue Marvel vs. Sentry, Wonder Man, Ms.Marvel, iron Man and Ares
1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_006_zpsa7a27bfd.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_007_zps9d8f7f99.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_007_zps9d8f7f99.jpg
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_008_zps635be347.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_009_zps8f91b136.jpg
6. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_010_zpsf860a5e0.jpg
7. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_011_zpse0fe6528.jpg
8. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_012_zpsa4cfd210.jpg
-----------------------------------------
Namor vs. Sentry, Iron Man, Ares and Wonder Man

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-006_zps9e0c7783.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-007_zps7ddcbc32.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-008_zpsd371d25a.jpg
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-009_zps6d441b7d.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-011_zps2b9c88f6.jpg
6. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-012_zpsc998acb6.jpg
7. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-013_zps54b50b60.jpg
8. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-014_zps07213c29.jpg

Namor vs. Sentry
……Brief scrap

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvaders-004-005_zps859ada6e.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvaders-007_zps579a5a54.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvaders-008_zps3e25fd0e.jpg

*Keep in mind this is WW2 era Namor as well.

abhilegend
1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_006_zpsa7a27bfd.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_007_zps9d8f7f99.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_007_zps9d8f7f99.jpg
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_008_zps635be347.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_009_zps8f91b136.jpg
6. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_010_zpsf860a5e0.jpg
7. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_011_zpse0fe6528.jpg
8. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_012_zpsa4cfd210.jpg

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-006_zps9e0c7783.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-007_zps7ddcbc32.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-008_zpsd371d25a.jpg
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-009_zps6d441b7d.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-011_zps2b9c88f6.jpg
6. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-012_zpsc998acb6.jpg
7. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-013_zps54b50b60.jpg
8. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-014_zps07213c29.jpg

Namor vs. Sentry
……Brief scrap

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvaders-004-005_zps859ada6e.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvaders-007_zps579a5a54.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvaders-008_zps3e25fd0e.jpg

Ms. Marvel makes all the difference mungi.

uhuh

Daredevil1
Yes...Wolverine agreed with him. Wolverine also said that Wonderman is as strong as Sentry.

Wonderman suggested it as well. When Thor was on the team he would say he is just as strong as Thor.

With Thor gone and them saying Sentry can be there new Thor. Wonderman during a battle stated he is just as strong as the Se- and then he got cut off. As Ms.Marvel agreed but made him do the other task because he was supposedly on that level. This is from memory.

yaadaveyaa

Namor vs. Sentry
……Brief scrap

thank you great post

tkitna

Namor vs. Sentry
……Brief scrap

No scans of the encounter when Sentry got just a tad pissed off? Let me see if I can dig them up.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1697/dauxmexodus01mrshepherdu.jpg
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6618/dauxmexodus01mrshepherd.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6618/dauxmexodus01mrshepherd.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6618/dauxmexodus01mrshepherd.jpg

Luckily it was in his respect thread, but some of the links aren't working for me. Not much of a fight, but Namor could do nothing to him and was lucky Bob got called away.

-K-M-
No scans of the encounter when Sentry got just a tad pissed off? Let me see if I can dig them up.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1697/dauxmexodus01mrshepherdu.jpg
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6618/dauxmexodus01mrshepherd.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6618/dauxmexodus01mrshepherd.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6618/dauxmexodus01mrshepherd.jpg

Luckily it was in his respect thread, but some of the links aren't working for me. Not much of a fight, but Namor could do nothing to him and was lucky Bob got called away.

Oh you wanted that one?....here's the full scans of that fight....

Namor vs. Sentry
1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/DAUXMExodus01MrShepherd-Meganpg01bsimonebianchivarbyScanDog_zps2f098a10.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/DAUXMExodus01MrShepherd-Meganpg12_zpse5c12208.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/DAUXMExodus01MrShepherd-Meganpg13_zpsfa2aaf86.jpg
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/DAUXMExodus01MrShepherd-Meganpg14_zpsc2ce1c02.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/DAUXMExodus01MrShepherd-Meganpg18_zpsb930ab97.jpg
6. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/DAUXMExodus01MrShepherd-Meganpg22_zps188ad3ad.jpg
*This fight went for awhile, didn't see all of it but considering all the fights were going on Asteroid M and people winning and losing, but Sentry and Namor kept fighting and were shown in between all the other fights.
Yeah he hung with him, but as you said didn't cause any damage.
===============

Blue Marvel vs. Namor
1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AdamLegendofBlueMarvel-013_zps38f330b8.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AdamLegendofBlueMarvel-014_zps1a5a490c.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.