GTA V vs Watch Dogs vs Sleeping Dogs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
The three biggest stand-alone games in recent years.

I think GTA V is the best personally, but what do you guys think?

Zack Fair
GTA V no contest.

MidnightSpectre
There all good games but GTA V blows the other two out of the water.

Zack Fair
And its coming to PS4. **** YES.

Kazenji
GTA 5 then followed by Sleeping Dogs.

Zack Fair
Sleeping dogs > Watch Dogs? I have a copy for xbox live. Maybe I should give it a try

Demonic Phoenix
Based on what I've played of both (though much more of Sleeping Dogs), yeah, Sleeping Dogs is better. Sleeping Dogs has the better story, characters, radio music, and combat. Prolly even better driving since you can friggin fire guns while driving, and I'm sure the handling is better too.

I think the only area where Watch Dogs has it beat is the variety of side activities, platforming, and the fact that it uses stealth a lot. And graphics obviously.

You really should give it a try.

Kazenji
I need to get around to finishing that one including the DLC.

-Pr-
GTA > Sleeping Dogs > Watch Dogs imo.

Jmanghan
Sleeping Dogs would be ahead if it had online, though idk how they could implement it in due the game's mechanics.

Zack Fair
Wow. I played Sleeping dogs for like 30 minutes and it didn't really catch my interest. I will give it a second try this summer.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Zack Fair
GTA V no contest.

Quickly changed your mind opinion there

Originally posted by Zack Fair
GTA is boring nowadays anyway.

stick out tongue

Zack Fair
That only speaks volumes of how epic GTA V is uhuh

Smasandian
Yeah, GTA V is one of the best open world games out there. Blows out Watch Dogs. Never played Sleeping Dogs.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Smasandian
Yeah, GTA V is one of the best open world games out there. Blows out Watch Dogs. Never played Sleeping Dogs.

You should, it gets KINDA boring after you beat the game, but with the DLC, it's SO worth it. And a first playthrough without the DLC's is definitely worth it too. The ending is like your playing through a movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.