Dead Island 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
ST262ZbNcos

Kazenji
This ****en game is finally getting released

nkk7X3zMPcM

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
This ****en game is finally getting released

nkk7X3zMPcM Holy shit, 11 years later lmao. I hope they bring back some of the OG characters in supporting roles, loved the cheesiness of the first two games.

Nemesis X
Considering the last game under Deep Silver's watch that launched just yesterday, good luck to you Dead Island fans. You're gonna need it.

Jmanghan
I personally consider Dead Island 1 one of the best zombie games in the genre tbh.

Kazenji
Still haven't finished the first game, Last time i played it i ended up getting up to Act 3 - The Jungle.

Smasandian
Dying Light is a significantly better game than Dead Island.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Holy shit, 11 years later lmao. I hope they bring back some of the OG characters in supporting roles, loved the cheesiness of the first two games.

Try 9 years later.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Smasandian
Dying Light is a significantly better game than Dead Island. It is, but meh, I like keeping my weapons and Dying Light doesn't let you do that.

Even after I beat the game I still felt that was a seriously fatal flaw in Dying Light, and when I played it on PC I downloaded a mod that let you repair your weapon infinitely.

I also liked the setting and characters FAR more in Dead Island, they were all hilarious stereotypes and the dialogue was as cheesy as some B-Movie from the 90s.

Plus there were a bunch of mods in Dead Island that weren't in Dying Light.

Target X

Kazenji
The new release date for this game is 21 April 2023.

cdtm
Garbage series, just like Dying Light.

Kazenji
Originally posted by cdtm
Garbage series, just like Dying Light.

If you say so edgelord.

cdtm
Hey I played it, biggest waste of time ever. Shitty MMO like gameplay, awful enemy designs, pointless coop.

Dead Rising is a far superior zombie series, and Resident Evil is definitive.

Kazenji
Originally posted by cdtm
Hey I played it, biggest waste of time ever. Shitty MMO like gameplay, awful enemy designs, pointless coop.

Dead Rising is a far superior zombie series, and Resident Evil is definitive.

Yeah good. no need to keep turning it into a competition as you always do. "This game is better then that one or that one is better then this one"

its the same old routine with you.

Kazenji
Y9FeAGgrnxM&t

So Sam B is back in this game...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.