Galactus with Cosmic Cube vs. Thanos with IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
who wins this big boy battle..

carver9
Galactus (also, visit the movie vs forum Kurupt...you might want to read a Lil something something that is being posted there).

Magnon
Thanos with IG wins.

Insane Titan
Thanos stomps

zopzop
Let's look at it this way :
An INCOMPLETE IG instantly accomplished a feat FIVE CCUs couldn't do in several hours.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes... but wouldn't Galactus with a Cube be able to do a lot more than Magus with one

Utrigita
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes... but wouldn't Galactus with a Cube be able to do a lot more than Magus with one

Possibly, but we have no way to know for certain. The cubes varies greatly in power and Galactus own power will (atleast from the way I understand the cubes) not have any impact on the cube.

Epicurus
Well, it's debatable that the Cosmic Cube could even give him any additional boost in power beyond what the Power Cosmic supplements. Especially when one considers how Galactus' mere presence can produce the same effects as the Cube aka reality warping.

The IG is clearly above both Galactus and the Cosmic Cube, and a combination of the 2 ain't putting it down.
Originally posted by carver9
Galactus
laughing out loud

Read Infinity Gauntlet, you ignorant quack.

Galan007
Oddly enough, the Cubes have shown a far greater scope of influence than Thanos /w/ IG did. Nevertheless, in a battle Thanos /w/ IG would spite-stomp a Cube-wielder every single time. Not even debatable.

And aside from what TGK mentioned regarding the universe-merging feat, we also have Surfer outright stating that the IG>>>CCUs:
http://i.imgur.com/Lh2tX3I.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
Oddly enough, the Cubes have shown a far greater scope of influence than Thanos /w/ IG did. Nevertheless, in a battle Thanos /w/ IG would spite-stomp a Cube-wielder every single time. Not even debatable.

And aside from what TGK mentioned regarding the universe-merging feat, we also have Surfer outright stating that the IG>>>CCUs:
http://i.imgur.com/Lh2tX3I.jpg

Not that I disagree with your overall sentiment big buddy.. But I'm curious... if you feel like the cube has shown a far greater scope of influence and has feats beyond what Thanos with the IG has shown... How do you reconcile that with the IG then spite stomping it?

Mr Master
If Galactus had a CCU and for whatever reason was able to harness it fully, he'd be a monster. ... God.

That said, he gets stomped. On Panel IG > CCU/s ... (levels of infinity cop-out ftw)

The Goddess's "will" was stronger than both Warlock and Magus.
Pus, ... Goddess had 30 CCUs and was going to use every sentience in the galaxy to boost her formidable Will.

Starlin had the Goddess out to conquer "All Realities" with the 30 CCUs!

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/14775598_Goddess1.jpg

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/14775599_Goddess2.jpg

... and as Galan presented in the scan above ...

Yet ... Starlin was clear:

"Experience has shown that the CCUs are Nearly all powerful but Not quite!

The Infinity Gems are a FAR More Potent Force."

-------------------------------------------------

Yall ask, Why would the Cosmic Egg be able to conquer "all universeS" (all/everything that matters)
and Thanos/IG only took over one universe (the prime one) 616, Yet Starlin puts the IG > CCUs?

Context my friends. They had different goals, simple. (Thanos visited other universes so he wasn't stuck in 616)
It's not that Thanos couldn't, it's that Thanos didn't want to. (a scene literally portrayed on panel with the LT)
Demonstrated best in this very scene regarding the Goddess by the same Writer of both arcs. (Jim Starlin)

DTM
Pretty sure Galactus is more powerful than a CC, so it would only give him a bit of a boost and thats that. Thanos with the IG was able to defeat Galactus, about 10 other Cosmics, and Eternity, with Ease. This match is solidly one sided, Thanos stomps.

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Not that I disagree with your overall sentiment big buddy.. But I'm curious... if you feel like the cube has shown a far greater scope of influence and has feats beyond what Thanos with the IG has shown... How do you reconcile that with the IG then spite stomping it? thanos /w/ IG demonstrated multi-universal scope influence, whereas CCUs have demonstrated omniversal+ range.

that said, the IG still made its user the undisputed GOD of reality(beneath TOAA and those who directly represent his power, of course.) so essentially, the CCU may be able to influence/warp the omniverse+, but try to use it against, say, 616 thanos when he held the IG, and the former will get trumped every single time. the 'levels of infinity' concept plays a huge role in understanding why/how one all-powerful artifact can be superior to another all-powerful artifact.

furthermore, starlin made his stance clear during "infinity crusade", when he outright confirmed the IG>>>>CCUs(scan posted above.)

Magnon
IG has multiversal feats. Magus was merging a corrupted shadow universe with 616 using his 5 CCUs but the process was very slow. When he obtained an INCOMPLETE IG (missing the Reality Gem, even) he could accomplish the merger instantly.

The latest showings of IG implying it's "only" universal are seriously underestimating its true power, and are in contradiction of its previously established status and power level.

Galan007
^ that wasn't a multiversal feat in the literal sense--that was a multi-universal feat. the former nomenclature suggests that he manipulated an infinite amounts of universes, which he did not.

'multi-universal' is better suited to the feat he preformed. smile

Magnon
Well then, allow me to reformulate:

An incomplete IG performed a multi-universal feat much faster and more efficiently than 5 CCUs put together. smile

Epicurus
^ that wasn't a multiversal feat in the literal sense--that was a multi-universal feat.
Multiverse means multiple universes. Implying that a collection of multiverses can only be classified as a multiverse if it consists of infinite universes is dumb. Or stupid. Or both dumb and stupid.

Someone needs to read a dictionary.

Galan007
^ or maybe you should stop acting like a cocky prick with a chip on your shoulder and recall how marvel comics defines a multiverse, because that is the specific terminology being referenced in this thread. that said, i can assure you they define it as 'a collection of infinite universes/dimensions'. smile

lol @ referring to a 'dictionary', though. that made me chuckle. thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by Magnon
Well then, allow me to reformulate:

An incomplete IG performed a multi-universal feat much faster and more efficiently than 5 CCUs put together. smile absolutely. thumb up

Epicurus
^ or maybe you should stop acting like a cocky prick with a chip on your shoulder and recall how marvel comics defines a multiverse, because that is the specific terminology being referenced in this thread. that said, i can assure you they define it as 'a collection of infinite universes/dimensions'. smile

lol @ referring to a 'dictionary', though. that made me chuckle. thumb up
You're getting riled up for no reason whatsoever.

Calm down, then we can continue with the discussion.

Galan007
^ there is no discussion to be had.

in marvel comics, a multiverse=infinite universes. that is all. go troll elsewhere. thumb up

Epicurus
^ there is no discussion to be had.

in marvel comics, a multiverse=infinite universes. that is all. go troll elsewhere. thumb up
So you are getting even more pissed off over a non-issue. Imo, you need therapy.thumb up

I guess we won't be continuing this discussion after all.sad

Edit: I am just messin' with ya.stick out tongue

Galan007
sly

leonidas
well, this thread was fun. no expression g loses. next.

on a side note--i've always considered the cubes to have greater scope, but not as great a depth as the IG. a cube's powers are, and always have been, irrefutably accessible in any given dimension. ie--they have always been able to exert force multiversally or perhaps even omniversally. i've never viewed the classic IG in that way, as i've said at length many times in the past. yet, the IG has certainly shown a greater depth of power and clearly within the scope of 616 is the far greater power.

nowadays though, all galactus would need to do would be to bfr them both to an alternate universe. then he could kill thanos at his leisure. smile (ftr, i think such a tactic would probably have worked even before the redefinition of the IG....)

so, thinking about it again, i guess galactus ftw via bfr--if he could bfr before thanos killed him. quickdraw with near omnipotents. always fun. smile

Galan007
'depth' of power. i like that. thumb up

that's also assuming galactus /w/ CCU can bfr thanos /w/ IG against his will--which i don't see happening. as you said: the IG yields greater depth of power, thus all facets of the universe(inc. those required to bfr) bend to the IG's power before they bend to the CCU's power. /shrug

leonidas
could well be. i was sort of tongue-in-cheek with my final assessment, but i would think thanos would have to actively block the bfr. iow, i don't think by default he would be invulnerable to be bfr attempt. now, could g pull it off before thanos was aware? given teh IGs mastery of time, it's pretty durn unlikely, but still, it's g's SINGLE viable option imo. besides, with NO OPTION, the thread is basically spite.....

Branlor Swift
'depth' of power. i like that. thumb up

that's also assuming galactus /w/ CCU can bfr thanos /w/ IG against his will--which i don't see happening. as you said: the IG yields greater depth of power, thus all facets of the universe(inc. those required to bfr) bend to the IG's power before they bend to the CCU's power. /shrug Chaos summoned Kingpin with the IG to 616. Though that IG still worked, so it was obviously way better than 616 IG.

Also, nowadays, the Cube seems more powerful than the IG...

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Galactus (also, visit the movie vs forum Kurupt...you might want to read a Lil something something that is being posted there).

No, Thanos with IG is far above him.

Sin I AM
Great posts, haa the ig been assembled recently i vaguely remember something with the hood having gems but can't recall

Galan007
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Chaos summoned Kingpin with the IG to 616. Though that IG still worked, so it was obviously way better than 616 IG.

Also, nowadays, the Cube seems more powerful than the IG... different writers have different opinions, for sure. fabian nicieza(the guy who had the cube preform an omniversal+ feat in heavy metal) definitely had a...grander take on the potential of a cube than most--as did steven a. roman(the guy who had the cube preform an omniversal+ feat in the chaos engine trilogy.)

i'd say the IG is still viewed as the more powerful relic by 'most' writers, though... especially starlin, who has written arcs involving them both. /shrug

Galan007
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Great posts, haa the ig been assembled recently i vaguely remember something with the hood having gems but can't recall the hood tried to assemble a complete IG--he even gathered a few of the individual gems...but in the end, he failed. it was iron man who ultimately gleaned a complete IG before splitting up the gems(again), and giving each of them to a member of the illuminati(again.)

long story short: we can always count on the hood to fail miserably...even when he's got trinkets that each pack infinite power. thumb up

Cosmicus
Thanos stomps.

leonidas
the hood tried to assemble a complete IG--he even gathered a few of the individual gems...but in the end, he failed. it was iron man who ultimately gleaned a complete IG before splitting up the gems(again), and giving each of them to a member of the illuminati(again.)

long story short: we can always count on the hood to fail miserably...even when he's got trinkets that each pack infinite power. thumb up

no capitals. nice. thumb up

Epicurus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Great posts, haa the ig been assembled recently i vaguely remember something with the hood having gems but can't recall
It was assembled by the Illuminati to offset an Incursion event in a Hickman-written Avengers comic.

It failed, and all the gems barring the time gem got destroyed in the process.

Epicurus
thanos /w/ IG demonstrated multi-universal scope influence, whereas CCUs have demonstrated omniversal+ range.
Is this claim based off the Chaos Engine novels?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Epicurus

Is this claim based off the Chaos Engine novels?
That was one, and although it is in the "novel" category, it's still canon to 616 directly.

The other is Heavy Metal, which operator616 not too long ago proved to have actually happened.
I myself always assumed this possibility years ago
since the narrator specifically references Iron Man as the "real IM" in the story.

So, true, the CCU has two "omniversal" feats under its belt.

IG (classic for sure) > CCUs

quanchi112
Thanos, easily wins.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Mr Master
That was one, and although it is in the "novel" category, it's still canon to 616 directly.

The other is Heavy Metal, which operator616 not too long ago proved to have actually happened.
I myself always assumed this possibility years ago
since the narrator specifically references Iron Man as the "real IM" in the story.

So, true, the CCU has two "omniversal" feats under its belt.

IG (classic for sure) > CCUs
Chaos Engine wasn't an omniversal feat.

I need references to this Heavy Metal stuff. Issue numbers?

TheLordofMurder
Galactus with a CCU wins...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Galactus with a CCU wins... False. Thanos stomps.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
True. Galactus stomps.

I'm glad you finally see things my way...

thumb up

quanchi112
I'm glad you finally see things my way...

thumb up Thanos stomps.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos stomps.

Nope, at current, Cosmic Containment Unit power has far greater feats than the IG...

Infact, Spidey recreated the Infinity Gems (as well as ALL of reality) with CCU power in a billionth of a second...

There can be no question, Galactus with a CCU defeats Thanos with the IG...

quanchi112
Nope, at current, Cosmic Containment Unit power has far greater feats than the IG...

Infact, Spidey recreated the Infinity Gems (as well as ALL of reality) with CCU power in a billionth of a second...

There can be no question, Galactus with a CCU defeats Thanos with the IG... That doesn't change the fact the ig is greater than a cc. Thanos reacts before Galactus knows what hits him, sport.

TheLordofMurder
That doesn't change the fact the ig is greater than a cc.

Not since Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1; the truth of the matter is that the IG no longer makes you GOD of its native universe as there are powers clearly beyond it...

The unbound power of a CCU is beyond it; it recreated the Gems...recreated them...how did it do that if its weaker than them...please tell me.

quanchi112
Not since Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1; the truth of the matter is that the IG no longer makes you GOD of its native universe as there are powers clearly beyond it...

The unbound power of a CCU is beyond it; it recreated the Gems...recreated them...how did it do that if its weaker than them...please tell me. Time and space. Can't ever touch Thanos. Thanos stomps.

It is like saying Frakenstein created his monster therefore he is more powerful. Ridiculous.

Branlor Swift
Recreated the Infinity Gems...

And thus the problem with "all reality" being used. Arguments like this.

Galan007
a CCU also remade THOTI a few times. thumb up

Branlor Swift
And all the Cube Beings.

TheLordofMurder
It was CCU power unbound...

wink

TheLordofMurder
Time and space. Can't ever touch Thanos. Thanos stomps.

It is like saying Frakenstein created his monster therefore he is more powerful. Ridiculous.

Time, Space...it doesnt matter...unbound CCU power exceeds it.

Unbound CCU power recreated all those weakling Gems without effort in an instant; totally different situation than your weak example...

Galactus wins 10/10....

Mindset
Galactus.

Deal with it, nerds.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Mindset
Galactus.

Deal with it, nerds.

thumb up

quanchi112
Time, Space...it doesnt matter...unbound CCU power exceeds it.

Unbound CCU power recreated all those weakling Gems without effort in an instant; totally different situation than your weak example...

Galactus wins 10/10.... That doesn't matter nor does it translate into a battle between the two. Lt can rule the gems not to be used together but has to battle if someone already has them in possession and take it by force.

Ig and Thanos stomps.

smile

TheLordofMurder
That doesn't matter nor does it translate into a battle between the two. Lt can rule the gems not to be used together but has to battle if someone already has them in possession and take it by force.

Ig and Thanos stomps.

smile

thumb down

CCU>>IG
Galactus>>Thanos

Galactus beats him worse than Old School Odin did...

TheLordofMurder
Old School Odin in action!

quanchi112
thumb down

CCU>>IG
Galactus>>Thanos

Galactus beats him worse than Old School Odin did... You are laughable when you expose your butthurt. Ig and Thanos stomp. Controls time, space, soul, etc. Ig>>>>cc.

TheLordofMurder
thumb down

CCU>>IG
Galactus>>Thanos

Galactus beats him worse than Old School Odin did...

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Thanos wins. I already stated the reasons why this occurs.

Mindset
Galactus will throw the cc through Thanos' skull.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Mindset
Galactus will throw the cc through Thanos' skull.

thumb up

Galactus wins...

DTM
Sheesh, the IG sure must have been severely downgraded is a single CC is giving is major grief here. When it came out, Thanos with the IG was a power level comparable to the LT, and now one CC is its superior. Reminds me of The Beyonders constant downgrading retcons, Marvel does not like its All Powerful Beings.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos wins. I already stated the reasons why this occurs.

Thanos loses. I already stated the reasons why this occurs.

The key difference is that I'm right and you are wrong as CCU power has better feats than the IG and already proved capable of recreating all the Infinity Gems without effort in an instant...

Galactus wins 10/10...

Prof. T.C McAbe
So Galactus would recreate the IG and it would be Galactus with IG and CCU vs Thanos vs IG?

Jynocidus
re-engineer*

no comic characters can create

KuRuPT Thanosi
IG wins and easily... Don't listen to the blundering one.

quanchi112
Thanos loses. I already stated the reasons why this occurs.

The key difference is that I'm right and you are wrong as CCU power has better feats than the IG and already proved capable of recreating all the Infinity Gems without effort in an instant...

Galactus wins 10/10... That doesn't mean it can resist the ig in combat. Thanos sees what happens due to the ig before it happens. Thanos wins. We have seen the two compared on panel so don't ignore it, kiddo.

TheLordofMurder
That doesn't mean it can resist the ig in combat. Thanos sees what happens due to the ig before it happens. Thanos wins. We have seen the two compared on panel so don't ignore it, kiddo.

Things have changed since then as well; the IG no longer makes one all-powerful...

The CCU unbound is beyond it; Galactus wins...

quanchi112
Things have changed since then as well; the IG no longer makes one all-powerful...

The CCU unbound is beyond it; Galactus wins... Still more powerful than the cc. Things have changed since the heart of the infinite, boi.

TheLordofMurder
Still more powerful than the cc. Things have changed since the heart of the infinite, boi.

Not more powerful based on on panel feats; not only does unbound CCU power have greater feats, but that unbound power recreated ALL of reality with ease (including your precious Infinity Gems)...the IG has nothing under its belt to suggest it can contend with this level of power.

And so what about the Heart of the Infinite? Thats not the only thing stronger than the IG...

Tribunal
Scathan
Protege
Unbound CCU power...

So yeah, things have changed, and not in the IG's favor; Galactus with a CCU wins more decisively than Old School Odin did...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Not more powerful based on on panel feats; not only does unbound CCU power have greater feats, but that unbound power recreated ALL of reality with ease (including your precious Infinity Gems)...the IG has nothing under its belt to suggest it can contend with this level of power.

And so what about the Heart of the Infinite? Thats not the only thing stronger than the IG...

Tribunal
Scathan
Protege
Unbound CCU power...

So yeah, things have changed, and not in the IG's favor; Galactus with a CCU wins more decisively than Old School Odin did...

Happy Dance More powerful doesn't mean auto win anyways. Ig has greater abilities and power anyways. Thanos is far superior to Galactus in terms of tactics and strategy.

Mr Master

CCU already proved capable of recreating all the Infinity Gems without effort in an instant...
Scans of any CCU power (of any kind) remaking or affecting the I-Gems in any way shape or form?

You must be referring to Beyonder, and erroneously attaching his feat to the IG and/or Gems.
The Gems are not part of reality, they were a separate creation aside from "reality."

It was the whole point of the Infinity Being making them,
so he could enjoy something aside from himself,
namely the Marvelverse. (or ... "reality."wink

So, imo, when reality or all reality gets affected ... the Gems remain unfazed.

*** Also, classic IG has a monster feat under its belt,
when Thanos sent devastating psychic energies through space-time
reaching outside the Multiverse into the highest Ascension (the Beyond Realm)
and then continued to wreck anything it came across even in there.

note: A CCU, is just a minute bit of energy from the Beyond Realm.

Thanos stomps ... I mean hard! (Starlin's IG for sure)

Jynocidus
classic IG holds the authority no doubt

TheLordofMurder
Scans of any CCU power (of any kind) remaking or affecting the I-Gems in any way shape or form?

You must be referring to Beyonder, and erroneously attaching his feat to the IG and/or Gems.
The Gems are not part of reality, they were a separate creation aside from "reality."

It was the whole point of the Infinity Being making them,
so he could enjoy something aside from himself,
namely the Marvelverse. (or ... "reality."wink

So, imo, when reality or all reality gets affected ... the Gems remain unfazed.

*** Also, classic IG has a monster feat under its belt,
when Thanos sent devastating psychic energies through space-time
reaching outside the Multiverse into the highest Ascension (the Beyond Realm)
and then continued to wreck anything it came across even in there.

note: A CCU, is just a minute bit of energy from the Beyond Realm.

Thanos stomps ... I mean hard! (Starlin's IG for sure)

The Beyonders power is unbound CCU power; thats been pretty clear post retcon...

And do you really need me to post the scan of Peter Parker recreating ALL of reality in a billionth of a second with the Beyonders power?

Also, atleast you clearly stated "imo" as pertains the Gems being affected by Peters recreation; the on panel text said all of reality...everything else is speculation.

And no, the Infinity Gems (as per Thanos Quest issue 2) represented the Core of the Infinity Beings might after it parished to give birth to reality...your statement about the Gems being something it could enjoy seperate from reality is hogwash.

Further, no where was it said that the Gems were not a part of reality....logic dictates that they absolutely are a part of reality.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Jynocidus
classic IG holds the authority no doubt

Too bad the IG is no longer classic...

zopzop
Cubes rule! thumb up
IG droolz! thumb down

Mr Master

The Beyonders power is unbound CCU power; thats been pretty clear post retcon...
I know Beyonder well. That is true of him.

And do you really need me to post the scan of Peter Parker recreating ALL of reality in a billionth of a second with the Beyonders power?
Also, atleast you clearly stated "imo" as pertains the Gems being affected by Peters recreation; the on panel text said all of reality...everything else is speculation.
Do I need to post the scan of Thanos wrecking shop inside the Beyond Realm, the source of CCU power?

I know what the on panel statements were. Good thing the Gems aren't part of reality. (or still weren't in 2010)

And no, the Infinity Gems (as per Thanos Quest issue 2) represented the Core of the Infinity Beings might...no where was it said that the Gems were not apart of our reality.
The Infinity Being created Two things with it's death:

All realities ... and the Infinity Gems. (that's a deuce, or duplet, meh, a double action)

If the Infinity Being would've created all realities and the Gems as one whole, there would've been No point to its death.

I believe I explained this already friend.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Cubes rule! thumb up
IG droolz! thumb down

thumb up

quanchi112
Thanos still effortlessly wins.

TheLordofMurder
I know Beyonder well. That is true of him.

Do I need to post the scan of Thanos wrecking shop inside the Beyond Realm, the source of CCU power?

I know what the on panel statements were. Good thing the Gems aren't part of reality. (or still weren't in 2010)

The Infinity Being created Two things with it's death:

All realities ... and the Infinity Gems. (that's a deuce, or duplet, meh, a double action)

If the Infinity Being would've created all realities and the Gems as one whole, there would've been No point to its death.

I believe I explained this already friend.

You stated earlier that the Gems were something the infinty being created seperate from reality that it could enjoy, but thats not true...

The Gems were a manifestation of the Infinty Beings Core Might after its death...

So there was nothing for it to enjoy...

Were is your proof that the Gems are not apart of reality?

TheLordofMurder
Thanos still effortlessly loses.

Old School Odin agrees! thumb up

quanchi112
Old School Odin agrees! thumb up You can continue to spam the same old images but we both know Thanos easily wins. So it has been written so it shall be done.

TheLordofMurder
You can continue to spam the same old images but we both know Thanos easily wins. So it has been written so it shall be done.

No, we both dont know that...

I know unbound CCU power is beyond that of the Infinity Gems (as per on panel feats)...

I know that Galactus once had Thanos helpless in his hand and Thanos was forced to beg Galactus for mercy...

As a result its pretty clear to me that Galactus wins...

quanchi112

I know unbound CCU power is beyond that of the Infinity Gems (as per on panel feats)...

I know that Galactus once had Thanos helpless in his hand and Thanos was forced to beg Galactus for mercy...

As a result its pretty clear to me that Galactus wins... Thanos ended up saving Galactus' life. Tis was after he was abused by Thanos with the ig.

Thanos with the ig>>>>Galactus with the ccu.

Ig wins.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos with the ig<<<<<Galactus with the CCU.

CCU wins.

Darkseid agrees! thumb up

quanchi112
Darkseid agrees! thumb up So you post a pic of Thano tanking the omega effect to prove what ? I know he crushes Seid just as Thanos dominates Galactus here.

TheLordofMurder
So you post a pic of Thano tanking the omega effect to prove what ? I know he crushes Seid just as Thanos dominates Galactus here.

I simply stating that Darkseid agrees that Galactus wins...

Thanos himself agrees as well! Happy Dance

quanchi112
I simply stating that Darkseid agrees that Galactus wins...

Thanos himself agrees as well! Happy Dance Ironically ig Thanos rectified that situation. Ig Thanos sees this thread coming as well.

Thanos wins. He's the best. wink

Mr Master

You stated earlier that the Gems were something the infinty being created seperate from reality that it could enjoy, but thats not true...

The Gems were a manifestation of the Infinty Beings Core Might after its death...

So there was nothing for it to enjoy...
"...nothing for it to enjoy?" ... hmm, ever heard of "Nemesis?" (aka Infinity Being) smile

Were is your proof that the Gems are not apart of reality?
I'll return shortly.

But I can't understand how you think the Infinity Being would be intertwined with the new reality created,
when it freakin killed itself to avoid that predicament.

Because it wanted to be apart. Since you know, it was everything.

So, uhm, it created a separate reality (Marvelverse) and created a Gem to imbue its consciousness (Ego) and Power (other 6 Gems).

So yes, it could exist within a reality where it was apart.

Branlor Swift
Considering how badly LoM trolls, I have my doubts he's a legitimate poster...

TheLordofMurder
Ironically ig Thanos rectified that situation. Ig Thanos sees this thread coming as well.

Thanos wins. He's the best. wink

Thanos loses; his sore @nus is his downfall; I asked Big Ben about this weakness of Thanos...

Galactus wins:

quanchi112
Thanos loses; his sore @nus is his downfall; I asked Big Ben about this weakness of Thanos...

Galactus wins: Thanos wins and your repetitive scans only make your agenda all too apparent. Thanos ftw.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Thanos still wins despite your tears.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Continue to spam away as that doesn't change the outcome. Thanos wins.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Thanos wins with the ig.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Based off what do you believe Thanos loses here ?

Thanos is much more powerful and has the versatility of the ig.

Branlor Swift
Incoming ban imo

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

You've read every post I've made in this thread; you know my reasons for giving Galactus the win...

Galactus 10/10...

rotiart
Honestly the problem to me with this thread is that everyone is assuming this thread is about classic IG. Unless I missed it the post is just Thanos with the IG. And don't we go by the most recent postings?

In recent times you have episodes of the ff4 and the council of Reeds displaying what the gauntlets can't do. Not really as impressive as old days.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by rotiart
Honestly the problem to me with this thread is that everyone is assuming this thread is about classic IG. Unless I missed it the post is just Thanos with the IG. And don't we go by the most recent postings?

In recent times you have episodes of the ff4 and the council of Reeds displaying what the gauntlets can't do. Not really as impressive as old days.

Thank you...

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up

You've read every post I've made in this thread; you know my reasons for giving Galactus the win...

Galactus 10/10... You haven't given one valid reason while I have. Thanos with the ig wins.

TheLordofMurder
You haven't given one valid reason while I have. Thanos with the ig wins.

I've given several, but your Thanos lust blinds you from the truth...

Galactus wins...

Insane Titan
So we all in agreement classic IG stomps

Epicurus
^Even current IG stomps. The modern CCU is an In-Betweener level artifact, afterall.

KuRuPT Thanosi
IG wins... Don't listen to the Lord of Blunder

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Insane Titan

This thread isnt about Classic IG...

We use current versions unless otherwise stated; recheck the OP...

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Epicurus
The modern CCU is an In-Betweener level artifact, afterall.

Completely false...

A lone flawed CCU was compressing the entire omniverse...

Lets see the Inbetweener replicate that feat...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Insane Titan

Prior to Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1, yes, the IG would win...

But since then its been nothing but downhill for the IG...

Unbound CCU wins...

quanchi112
I've given several, but your Thanos lust blinds you from the truth...

Galactus wins... We have seen these compared and know the abilities of the ig in Thanos' hands. Thanos easily wins.

TheLordofMurder
We have seen these compared and know the abilities of the ig in Thanos' hands. Thanos easily wins.

The IG isnt what it once was; there are several powers beyond it...

Unbound CCU is included in this; Galactus wins...

Galan007
are you guys really just preforming a social experiment regarding how f*cking stupid a thread can get..? if so, you're doing great. thumb up

quanchi112
The IG isnt what it once was; there are several powers beyond it...

Unbound CCU is included in this; Galactus wins... It is still canon so the feats are still applicable and this is Thanos with the ig.

Thanos wins.

TheLordofMurder
It is still canon so the feats are still applicable and this is Thanos with the ig.

Thanos wins.

Nope, the IG's power level was retconned the day Warlock and the Infinity Watch arrived; it went from being supreme to not being supreme...

At current, Unbound CCU power is beyond it...

Galactus beats Thanos just like he beat him before:

quanchi112
Nope, the IG's power level was retconned the day Warlock and the Infinity Watch arrived; it went from being supreme to not being supreme...

At current, Unbound CCU power is beyond it...

Galactus beats Thanos just like he beat him before: No, it didn't. It was supreme within that reality.

Thanos with the ig has this both in power and versatility.

110,000 the post.

smile

TheLordofMurder
No, it didn't. It was supreme within that reality.

Thanos with the ig has this both in power and versatility.

110,000 the post.

smile

Nope, it wasnt supreme in 616 because the Tribunal was beyond the IG...

So yes, it was retconned...

And that opened the door for beings beyond the Tribunal (like Scathan and Protege) to eclipse the IG as well...

Galactus makes Thanos beg like a dog yet again...10/10!

Happy Dance

quanchi112

And that opened the door for beings beyond the Tribunal (like Scathan and Protege) to eclipse the IG as well...

Happy Dance It was within that reality but the Lt never proved he was mightier in combat. Thanos with the ig stomps the ccu user any day of the week.

Branlor Swift
are you guys really just preforming a social experiment regarding how f*cking stupid a thread can get..? if so, you're doing great. thumb up I went and counted. LoM posted the Galactus humbling in 9 posts in the prior two pages.

And Quan just continues to argue with him all the time. Farther proof that Thanos threads should be banned.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I went and counted. LoM posted the Galactus humbling in 9 posts in the prior two pages.

And Quan just continues to argue with him all the time. Farther proof that Thanos threads should be banned. I don't ignore anyone. I will see him crushed like the vermin he is. Wherever I am I can always sense when someone disrespects Thanos. They must be dealt with.

TheLordofMurder

Happy Dance

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Did you really believe I'd let you off the hook this easily. Thanos and the ig win this easily based off superior power and abilities.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Based off what can cc react before the ig ?

TheLordofMurder
Based off what can cc react before the ig ?

The Gems no longer give complete mastery over anything; there are powers beyond them...

Unbound CCU power is greater, so it can be used to amp any statistic to a greater level than what the Gems are capable of...

Galactus wins...

quanchi112
The Gems no longer give complete mastery over anything; there are powers beyond them...

Unbound CCU power is greater, so it can be used to amp any statistic to a greater level than what the Gems are capable of...

Galactus wins... They still give it complete mastery over the aspects. Prove otherwise and then prove the ccu is faster.

TheLordofMurder
They still give it complete mastery over the aspects. Prove otherwise and then prove the ccu is faster.

Nope, they do not give mastery over any aspect because they can be overruled by powers beyond them; this was proved in Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1 when the Tribunal shocked Warlock and reversed his temper tantrum...

Powers beyond the LT should be fully capable of reversing the IG as well (like Scathan and Protege)...

As pertains an Unbound CCU, it wins the feats battle against the IG and has done more on panel; it recreated all of the Infinity Gems on a whim without effort...a clear feat of power superiority.

Unbound CCU is much more powerful the IG...

Galactus wins...

quanchi112
Nope, they do not give mastery over any aspect because they can be overruled by powers beyond them; this was proved in Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1 when the Tribunal shocked Warlock and reversed his temper tantrum...

Powers beyond the LT should be fully capable of reversing the IG as well...

As pertains an Unbound CCU, it wins the feats battle against the IG and has done more on panel; it recreated all of the Infinity Gems on a whim without effort...a clear feat of power superiority.

Galactus wins... That is false as it gives one complete mastery over that reality.

Lt comes from outside the universe.

Lt couldn't render the gems used in unison unless surrendered.

laughing out loud

Lt>>>ccu.

Ig>>>ccu.

Thanos with the ig>>>Galactus with ccu.

TheLordofMurder
That is false as it gives one complete mastery over that reality.

Lt comes from outside the universe.

Lt couldn't render the gems used in unison unless surrendered.

laughing out loud

Lt>>>ccu.

Ig>>>ccu.

Thanos with the ig>>>Galactus with ccu.

Nope, Classic IG (which is not in this thread; we use the most current version unless stated otherwise) gives one mastery over that reality...

Things have changed and since Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1, the Gems no longer give mastery over anything as there are powers beyond it...

Tribunal could have taken the Gems by force, but it would have wrecked reality...

Unbound CCU has already proved greater than the IG by recreating all the gems without effort...

Galactus 10/10...

quanchi112
Nope, Classic IG (which is not in this thread; we use the most current version unless stated otherwise) gives one mastery over that reality...

Things have changed and since Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1, the Gems no longer give mastery over anything as there are powers beyond it...

Tribunal could have taken the Gems by force, but it would have wrecked reality...

Unbound CCU has already proved greater than the IG by recreating all the gems without effort...

Galactus 10/10... They still have complete mastery so post the scan that definitively says they no longer have complete mastery.

Speculation.m

That isn't greater power and you avoided Mr. M's post. You have no evidence. Thanos wins.

TheLordofMurder

Galactus 10/10...

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up You can't post any proof that the ig doesn't give one complete mastery over those accepts that said reality. Concession accepted.

TheLordofMurder
You can't post any proof that the ig doesn't give one complete mastery over those accepts that said reality. Concession accepted.

I've already posted proof, your Thanos lust blinds you...

Galactus wins 10/10...

quanchi112
I've already posted proof, your Thanos lust blinds you...

Galactus wins 10/10... No, you haven't. You ignored evidence and spouted nonsense which doesn't support your claims.

TheLordofMurder

Galactus 10/10...

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Ig wins as it has complete mastery of said aspects.

TheLordofMurder

Galactus 10/10...

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Feats are still canon so post evidence that contradicts Thanos showings with the ig.

TheLordofMurder

Galactus 10/10...

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Ig feats with Thanos are canon thus Thanos easily wins.

TheLordofMurder

Powers beyond the LT should be fully capable of reversing the IG as well (like Scathan and Protege)...

Galactus wins...

thumb up

Blue Area Vet

Galactus 10/10...

Powers? The LT powered by the TOAA is the only power shown to be above the unified gems. Nothing changed.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Powers? The LT powered by the TOAA is the only power shown to be above the unified gems. Nothing changed.

Lots has changed...

Prior to Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1, the IG was all-powerful, but in that famous issue the gems were shown to not be all-powerful as there were now powers beyond it...

There are beings superior to "TOAA powered" LT like Scathan and Protege; they logically are superior to the gems as well...

As pertains an Unbound CCU, this power proved capable of recreating all of the Infinity Gems (as well as ALL of reality) on a whim without effort...clearly demostrating a power superiority...

So yeah, things have changed...

quanchi112
thumb up Ig wins based off the evidence.

TheLordofMurder
Ig wins based off the evidence.

The evidence shows Unbound CCU superiority; you simply blind yourself and ignore the truth...

Galactus wins again...10/10!

quanchi112
The evidence shows Unbound CCU superiority; you simply blind yourself and ignore the truth...

Galactus wins again...10/10! Even if that were true and it isn't the ig is always a step ahead and has mastery over time and space.

TheLordofMurder
Even if that were true and it isn't the ig is always a step ahead and has mastery over time and space.

IG gives mastery over nothing; there are powers beyond it...it can be out amped and overpowered.

Is that concept too complicated for your feeble brain to comprehend?

quanchi112
IG gives mastery over nothing; there are powers beyond it...it can be out amped and overpowered.

Is that concept too complicated for your feeble brain to comprehend? When has it been retconned that it gives mastery over nothing ? What are you talking about ? You seem kind of unstable tbh.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>