Sentry & Blue Marvel Vs Thor & Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which team?

Khazra Reborn
Sentry and Surfer run off together and share their feelings over cupcakes.

Thor edges out Blue Marvel.

yaadaveyaa
thor and surfer pretty handily

Prof. T.C McAbe
Sentry and BM imo

eaebiakuya
If it is the Sentry from WWH fight, team 2 wins.

If it is Sentry full power, team should win...

deathslash
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Sentry and BM imo

yaadaveyaa
i guess thats a very good point which sentry are we getting im just taking an average sentry... when thats the case ill take the 2 top heralds vs 2 mid tier heralds all day

Insane Titan
Team 2 ftw.

BM doesn't stack up yet

Tony Stark
SENTRY solos

tkitna
Originally posted by Tony Stark
SENTRY solos

thumb up

celeyhyga17
Team 2

yaadaveyaa
come on i love sentry but sentry cant solo every fight... will the opener post what lvl sentry were getting? if its ur standard non void sentry thor and surfer are gonna destroy team 1

pym-ftw
Team 2 win. Lol @ BM being a mid herald.

carver9
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
If it is the Sentry from WWH fight, team 2 wins.

If it is Sentry full power, team should win...

laughing out loud

tkitna
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
come on i love sentry but sentry cant solo every fight... will the opener post what lvl sentry were getting? if its ur standard non void sentry thor and surfer are gonna destroy team 1

Well we usually take the current versions, so if we are doing that, Sentry indeed solo's.

yaadaveyaa
id take the voided out sentrys from like when he broke asgard or somethin but his current version as a horsemen is impressive but not to that lvl

tkitna
id take the voided out sentrys from like when he broke asgard or somethin but his current version as a horsemen is impressive but not to that lvl

Why not? He KO'd Thor within seconds with just 2 punches and toyed with him before that. I see no reason why he wouldn't do the same here and then get to work on Surfer.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by tkitna
Why not? He KO'd Thor within seconds with just 2 punches and toyed with him before that. I see no reason why he wouldn't do the same here and then get to work on Surfer.

yes

yaadaveyaa
i honestly havent read the new issues yet i cant wait to ... but just what i have heard from others hes very strong and thats part of the plot will he be able to fight both thor and surfer? no i dont think so

tkitna
i honestly havent read the new issues yet i cant wait to ... but just what i have heard from others hes very strong and thats part of the plot will he be able to fight both thor and surfer? no i dont think so

Well then, you need to read those issues and educate yourself. Trust me, Sentry was pretty uber.

Insane Titan
Pretty obvious this is not intended to be "death" Sentry for this thread

Tony Stark

SENTRY if he chose to, could no show kill both THOR and SS.

tkitna
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Pretty obvious this is not intended to be "death" Sentry for this thread

The OP indicated that how? Don't we always use current versions?

Anyhow if it's normal old Sentry then I guess I have to go with team 1. stick out tongue

carver9
Sentry is above anyone here. Blue Marvel is an outright beast. Giving this to team 1.

One-Punch
Team 2.

Insane Titan

Anyhow if it's normal old Sentry then I guess I have to go with team 1. stick out tongue death Sentry is clearly above Thor, whom himself is equal to SS . So it makes sense it's regular Sentry to make it a balanced fight along with BM.

Tony Stark

Anyhow if it's normal old Sentry then I guess I have to go with team 1. stick out tongue

Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.