Season 7 for Star Wars the clone wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Do you think there should be a season 7? I think the time period should be late 20 BBY to 19 BBY up until order 66, and things that took place during the events of ROTS, and they should show order 66 scenes. I think that they should finish off Rex's story and maybe even add more story arcs like Ki Adi Mundi and the galactic marines, and Aayla Secura and the 327th and even maybe Stass Allie and the 91st Reconnaissance Corps. It should have Rex's death in it and maybe have him have a huge epic stand off of battle droids, but in the end die from the sheer numbers and be remembered as a hero. What are your ideas of season 7?

King Joker
I'd much rather get a S7 of TCW then have Rebels.

Lord Stark
^Indeed.

The_Tempest
thumb up

jmoul
There is, it's Revenge of the Sith. The final episode of the 6th season was Yoda finding the secret to immortality and formulating his plans for how Anakin would fulfill his destiny as the Chosen One, even if he didn't know that Anakin would actually be the one to do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.