Flash (TV series)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
These set pictures of Flash...I'm sorry , but this version of the costume is not working. Live action grounds things; it sucks and looks like it's cosplay rather than something functional. thumb down

http://screencrush.com/the-flash-costume-grant-gustin-set-photos-barry-allen/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_151094

I'm reminded of how terrible Wonder Woman's costume looked in that aborted TV series, a few years earlier.

All the flak Fox & Marvel got for how Quicksilver looked in his casual wear for DOFP - he's way cooler looking than what I see in here!

Golgo13
I think the trailer looks rather good.

Yj0l7iGKh8g

Been wanting a Flash show for a while.

BruceSkywalker
looking forward to watching this

Golgo13
I probably won't watch it, but it looks pretty cool.

Femi32
I agree about the costume (it's terrible), but the trailer looks awesome and I hear the show's pilot is being praised.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Femi32
I agree about the costume (it's terrible), but the trailer looks awesome and I hear the show's pilot is being praised.

oh its expected that the costume would be crap but i think the show will be really good

pym-ftw
Wow that's bad, hopefully its intentional to sell him being a new hero kinda like Maguire's Spiderman sweat suit.

Idk how you can pull off bright red leather IRL but that's a bad attempt.

riv6672
I was s little iffy on the costume in stills, but once i saw the trailers, especially the 5 minute one, it looks fine.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by roughrider

All the flak Fox & Marvel got for how Quicksilver looked in his casual wear for DOFP - he's way cooler looking than what I see in here!

Yeah except this is a Tv series on a network which won't draw more than a few million viewers.

Whilst the Avengers and Fox's Quicksilvers are on massive movies with $200mill budgets each.

Still I say the Flash looks the best out of those 3 and closest to his comic book origins.

Originally posted by Golgo13
I think the trailer looks rather good.

Yj0l7iGKh8g

Feel like they've shown way too much in the trailer. Not much left in the way of surprises when I finally see this now. But yeah, it does look fantastic.

Firefly218
Originally posted by riv6672
I was s little iffy on the costume in stills, but once i saw the trailers, especially the 5 minute one, it looks fine.

thumb up

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just curious, why does no one use the TV forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.