Superman vs Black Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
The man who was dominating a Legion of Superboys all by himself, including "Pre Crisis like" Hypertime Superboy.

Who wins?

Delta1938
Originally posted by cdtm
The man who was dominating a Legion of Superboys all by himself, including "Pre Crisis like" Hypertime Superboy.

Who wins?

Issue references? I know of him but think I only read one comic with him.

cdtm
Originally posted by Delta1938
Issue references? I know of him but think I only read one comic with him.

"Hypertension" story from Superboy 60-64.

It's pretty awesome. A tribute to Kirby, including Metron and Challengers of the Unknown playing major roles.

Black Zero himself was sort of a mix of Injustice Superman and Magneto. Not really a bad guy, but he wanted to protect clones at all costs. So naturally, he had to take over the multiverse to do it.

Insanely powerful, though. He could use his TTK through his feet, and anyone touching any surface he was on was basically at his mercy. Controlled them like a puppet, including Superboy despite his own TTK. His TTK was so powerful, he even dismantled a Mother Box, as it was attached to his chest paralyzing him.

Delta1938
Originally posted by cdtm
"Hypertension" story from Superboy 60-64.

It's pretty awesome. A tribute to Kirby, including Metron and Challengers of the Unknown playing major roles.

Black Zero himself was sort of a mix of Injustice Superman and Magneto. Not really a bad guy, but he wanted to protect clones at all costs. So naturally, he had to take over the multiverse to do it.

Insanely powerful, though. He could use his TTK through his feet, and anyone touching any surface he was on was basically at his mercy. Controlled them like a puppet, including Superboy despite his own TTK. His TTK was so powerful, he even dismantled a Mother Box, as it was attached to his chest paralyzing him.

I thought I had those issues, but I don't. Thanks though, I'll try to get a hold of them and see what he can do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.