Dr. Strange Vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Sorcerer Supreme Strange and pre New52 Cap.
No prep. Good fight?

FistOfThe North
Dr. Strange just magic's the living **** outta C. Marvel before he can even say Shazam!

The former neurosurgeon gets this easily. Won't even be a good fight.

KingD19
Lol you're hilarious.

That's like me saying Cap would speedblitz and knock his head off as soon as the match started.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by KingD19
Lol you're hilarious.

That's like me saying Cap would speedblitz and knock his head off as soon as the match started.

Um, no. And I wasn't being funny either. And you underestimate Dr. Strange's powers. He's not your run of the mill mystic. The man's the most powerful magician in Marvel universe.

And being that Capt. Marvel supposedly has no invulnerabilities, his only weakness is when he's in his normal form, before he says Shazam. And that's what I meant. Dr. Strange's genius would've already've known about this, and, as I wrote earlier, magic the living **** outta C. Marvel before he could even yell Shazam! Because that's the best and only time to defeat Captain Marvel.

KingD19
So he would magic the living **** out of a child?

Beyond that, this is Strange vs Captain Marvel, not "Billy Batson who will transform into Captain Marvel after the bell"

Why wouldn't he be starting in his super form already?

Also I don't underestimate Strange, but Cap is the type of guy who would give him no end of trouble. A guy resistant to all his magic and who can just batter him into submission.

riv6672
I dont think King was underestimating Doc Strange, Fist. Just your scenario.
It really was a little on the silly side of the street.

I think Strange and Cap could have a good fight. Magical finesse against magical muscle.

namorsubby
Id go with strange.

FistOfThe North
So he would magic the living **** out of a child?

Beyond that, this is Strange vs Captain Marvel, not "Billy Batson who will transform into Captain Marvel after the bell"

Why wouldn't he be starting in his super form already?

Also I don't underestimate Strange, but Cap is the type of guy who would give him no end of trouble. A guy resistant to all his magic and who can just batter him into submission.

A child that can summon a practical God. Yes.

And Dr. Stranger would be just that good with prep. Catching the child first if he knew Capt. Marvel to be an imminent threat.

But in Capt. Marvel form, Dr. Strange still takes it. He's much more clever and the better mastermind.

KingD19
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
A child that can summon a practical God. Yes.

And Dr. Stranger would be just that good with prep. Catching the child first if he knew Capt. Marvel to be an imminent threat.

But in Capt. Marvel form, Dr. Strange still takes it. He's much more clever and the better mastermind.

There is no prep in this fight, and the Dr. Strange that has been in comics for years would not harm a child. If it was a child harboring a demon that would destroy all life or something, then yeah, after a lot of moral conflict, he'd take the kid down for the greater good.

But he wouldn't just attack a kid he was going to fight. Also to reiterate, there is no Prep, so Strange can't attack beforehand, and there's no logic behind Billy not starting the fight as Marvel already.

And Billy is literally powered by the Wisdom of Solomon and has many times shown just how smart and clever that makes him. You see how hard a time Strange had against WWH. This'll be like that, except his opponent is faster, can fly, and knows how his powers work as a majority of his rogues are magical.

riv6672
Uh, yeah, there's no prep and this fight doesnt take place in some weird Liefeld drawn CBR rules universe written by Chuck Austen.confused
The opponents are in character. I even double checked myself in case i had another blackout making the OP! stick out tongue

TheHulk
And Billy is literally powered by the Wisdom of Solomon and has many times shown just how smart and clever that makes him. You see how hard a time Strange had against WWH. This'll be like that, except his opponent is faster, can fly, and knows how his powers work as a majority of his rogues are magical. There really wasn't a fight between Dr Strange and WWH. Zom is a different case.

DarkSaint85
Billy wins.

But I can see Strange pulling tricks out the bag.

Billy for the slight majority.

Insane Titan
Classic Strange rapes

FistOfThe North
There is no prep in this fight, and the Dr. Strange that has been in comics for years would not harm a child. If it was a child harboring a demon that would destroy all life or something, then yeah, after a lot of moral conflict, he'd take the kid down for the greater good.

But he wouldn't just attack a kid he was going to fight. Also to reiterate, there is no Prep, so Strange can't attack beforehand, and there's no logic behind Billy not starting the fight as Marvel already.

And Billy is literally powered by the Wisdom of Solomon and has many times shown just how smart and clever that makes him. You see how hard a time Strange had against WWH. This'll be like that, except his opponent is faster, can fly, and knows how his powers work as a majority of his rogues are magical.

Who said anything about him hurting or attacking children. You do know that Dr. Strange is well able to incapacitate or render powers useless without harming the perpetrator. And that's what he'd would do to the kid. But you're right, there is no prep in this fight, but even without it. There's being "smart and clever" and there's being a calculating mastermind. And that's where Dr. Strange has the edge and ultimately the victory.

zopzop
DC CM is overrated. Strange wins.

Golgo13
Billy. If this is Classic Strange, he wins.

riv6672
Pretty even so far. Neat.

pym-ftw
Billy probably unless he really uses his speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.