How many out of ten can Thor or Hulk or Thor and Hulk beat Flash in a Slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geeker
This is pre Flashpoint Wally

Modified slugfest. Thor has Mjolnir, but Flash can use super speed infinite Mass punching, no speed steal, he can build up the speed needed like against zom or Braniac/Luthor in the JLA cartoon.

Delta1938
Don't think he can use the IMP in a slugfest. He had to build-up speed running around the world. Unless you mean either he's allowed to leave the area for an IMP, or somehow pulls it off standing around?

Geeker
Originally posted by Delta1938
Don't think he can use the IMP in a slugfest. He had to build-up speed running around the world. Unless you mean either he's allowed to leave the area for an IMP, or somehow pulls it off standing around?

Read above, I have clarified in edit.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Geeker
This is pre Flashpoint Wally

Modified slugfest. Thor has Mjolnir, but Flash can use super speed infinite Mass punching, no speed steal, he can build up the speed needed like against zom or Braniac/Luthor in the JLA cartoon.

Whose sock are u?

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Whose sock are u?

Why do you suspect he is a sock? Does he post like someone you are familiar with?

riv6672
Bait thread is bait thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.