Superman with Mjolnir Vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geeker
Mjolnir is the best all round weapon under Universal artifacts, like classic star brand. I think it is better the the lantern rings, nega or quantum bands.

Superman is the best high herald physically, we can argue that Surfer is more versatile and has a greater power output, however in terms of physical speed, strength and durability Superman is above Thor and Surfer.

How powerful is this combination, Asgard's Hammer and the last son of Kypton, for this thread we can assume Superman is worthy and has the power of Thor stacked on his Kryptonian stats and a full understanding of all Mjolnirs powers.

Is this character trans? Could he defeat

Runner? how many out of ten
Thanos? how many out of ten

carver9
The above statements are your opinion but both of the contestants win a high majority. Undecided on how much...probably a sweep.

Geeker
Originally posted by carver9
The above statements are your opinion but both of the contestants win a high majority. Undecided on how
much...probably a sweep.

Don't you think Superman and Thor combined stats are probably almost Superboy Prime.

carver9
Originally posted by Geeker
Don't you think Superman and Thor combined stats are probably almost Superboy Prime.

Combined stats? Don't get it.

Geeker
Combined stats? Don't get it.

"Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."

TheHulk
"Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor." laughing out loud

carver9
"Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."

Lightning...blasts...tornadoes. Doesn't mean there is a stacking of physical stats. Remember, Bill was able to physically stalemate Thor before getting the hammer. Imagine how powerful he would have been if Thor powers would have stacked on his already near physical stats of Thors.

Geeker
Lightning...blasts...tornadoes. Doesn't mean there is a stacking of physical stats. Remember, Bill was able to physically stalemate Thor before getting the hammer. Imagine how powerful he would have been if Thor powers would have stacked on his already near physical stats of Thors.

Superman seemed to have all his powers still in the crossover. We can assume he had Thor's as well from the way he said never felt so much power etc, for my opening post I went off that and for this thread I stated they stack.

JBL
Superman seemed to have all his powers still in the crossover. We can assume he had Thor's as well from the way he said never felt so much power etc, for my opening post I went off that and for this thread I stated they stack. He felt the hammers power which was so far above his that he nearly wet himself.

zopzop
He could probably defeat the Runner. Probably.
Thanos is still beyond him.

Geeker
Originally posted by JBL
He felt the hammers power which was so far above his that he nearly wet himself.

It's certainly an interpretation. He still had his heat vision so we can assume they stacked.

Geeker
Originally posted by zopzop

Thor has had some pretty good fights with Odin and Other Skyfathers like Bor. Are we saying Thanos is beyond a Thor/Superman stacked hybrid?

h1a8
Mjolnir is the best all round weapon under Universal artifacts, like classic star brand. I think it is better the the lantern rings, nega or quantum bands.

Superman is the best high herald physically, we can argue that Surfer is more versatile and has a greater power output, however in terms of physical speed, strength and durability Superman is above Thor and Surfer.

How powerful is this combination, Asgard's Hammer and the last son of Kypton, for this thread we can assume Superman is worthy and has the power of Thor stacked on his Kryptonian stats and a full understanding of all Mjolnirs powers.

Is this character trans? Could he defeat

Runner? how many out of ten
Thanos? how many out of ten

Thor's powers stacked with Mjolnir? He is a skyfather easily or more. Probably higher.

Anyway Superman can beat Thanos without Mjolnir just by being a lot faster and stronger (when he takes the kid gloves off).

This amp Superman can definitely beat Runner though.

h1a8

Wow! How did Thanos get a huge gap on Superman? Especially Thanos always got affected by a high herald physical shot (he never no sold one in his career).

Also, what about strength feats and speed feats?

Delta1938
Originally posted by carter9

I'm pretty sure the intent of the topic is Superman with Thor's stats stacked on, not just Superman with Mjolnir, regardless of what the comics show.

celeyhyga17
thumbup1

SquallX
Originally posted by JBL
He felt the hammers power which was so far above his that he nearly wet himself.

Oh God.

Kal in his career has gain far more power than the Hammer ever bestowed upon him for the short time he wielded it.

abhilegend
Superman would beat the shit out of Thanos in such a scenario. With mjolnir he oneshotted Krona's shield when JLA/Avengers combined couldn't scratch the forcefield of a less powerful Krona.

JBL
Originally posted by SquallX
Oh God.

Kal in his career has gain far more power than the Hammer ever bestowed upon him for the short time he wielded it. Wrong.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Wrong.
Wut?

Also Superman was astonished at the combined power of him and thor, since mjolnir automatically stacks powers. It already happened with Captain Marvel too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman would beat the shit out of Thanos in such a scenario. With mjolnir he oneshotted Krona's shield when JLA/Avengers combined couldn't scratch the forcefield of a less powerful Krona. Thanos has shields of his own and he isn't just some shield that will hit back. Thanos has the durability to allow Thor to hit him whereas Superman was rocked by him.

JBL
Wut?

Also Superman was astonished at the combined power of him and thor, since mjolnir automatically stacks powers. It already happened with Captain Marvel too. There was no stacking of power because superman was ALLOWED to hold the hammer. You transform when you get thors power. Wonder Woman picked up the hammer, what happened???? Beta ray bill held the hammer, what happened??? Dargo held the hammer, what happened???? Superman gained nothing, he just felt how powerful the hammer was, he had to keep up the hammers momentium when thor threw it, thats why at the end superman could not lift it....... I bet you WW, bill and dargo would have picked it up. wink

1.http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/24320/1656642-wonderwomanhammer.jpg

2.http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Zy_KHDLoPJ0/Tk3BWhe9UOI/AAAAAAAAB4o/ELT41yqXlac/s1600/BRB%2B-%2BPower.jpg

3. Not a damn thing happened..http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r215/proneedham/SupermanHammer.jpg

abhilegend
And how would that work? Have you seen somebody getting allowed to hold the hammer and not stacking the power?Originally posted by JBL
There was no stacking of power because superman was ALLOWED to hold the hammer. You transform when you get thors power. Wonder Woman picked up the hammer, what happened???? Beta ray bill held the hammer, what happened??? Dargo held the hammer, what happened???? Superman gained nothing, he just felt how powerful the hammer was, he had to keep up the hammers momentium when thor threw it, thats why at the end superman could not lift it....... I bet you WW, bill and dargo would have picked it up. wink

1.http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/24320/1656642-wonderwomanhammer.jpg

2.http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Zy_KHDLoPJ0/Tk3BWhe9UOI/AAAAAAAAB4o/ELT41yqXlac/s1600/BRB%2B-%2BPower.jpg

3. Not a damn thing happened..http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r215/proneedham/SupermanHammer.jpg
Captain America hold the hammer and didn't change into Thor. He still got the power.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir139a-Enchantment390.jpg

So did Eric Masterson.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir149a-Enchantment408.jpg

So, no its not necessary for everyone to transform into Thor if they have stacked the power.

JBL
And how would that work? Have you seen somebody getting allowed to hold the hammer and not stacking the power?
Captain America hold the hammer and didn't change into Thor. He still got the power.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir139a-Enchantment390.jpg

So did Eric Masterson.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir149a-Enchantment408.jpg

So, no its not necessary for everyone to transform into Thor if they have stacked the power. Captain america gained nothing but a free swing of the hammer else he would have transformed back to normal like WW did. Masterson just held the hammer, thats why he got raped by that blast. Nothing got stacked, but thors hammer will STILL bust your azz without thors powers backing it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Captain america gained nothing but a free swing of the hammer else he would have transformed back to normal like WW did. Masterson just held the hammer, thats why he got raped by that blast. Nothing got stacked, but thors hammer will STILL bust your azz without thors powers backing it.

http://i.imgur.com/Rut4IPx.jpg

I guess you can't read?

Epicurus
Superman would beat the shit out of Thanos in such a scenario. With mjolnir he oneshotted Krona's shield when JLA/Avengers combined couldn't scratch the forcefield of a less powerful Krona.
Crossovers aren't allowed.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Epicurus
Crossovers aren't allowed.
Fine. Lets stack Superman's best feat on mjolnir's and see what kind of monster that amalgam would be.

JBL

http://i.imgur.com/Rut4IPx.jpg

I guess you can't read? I guess you can't comprehend... He's talking about the hammers power just like superman was.. Now what did WW, bill and dargo all say???????? Things like transforming into thor or never HAD this much power in me or i feel the demons powers ADDED to my on??? Schools out.

abhilegend
You said Captain America got nothing just one post ago. Don't be butthurt because you can't read worth a damn.

JBL
You said Captain America got nothing just one post ago. Don't be butthurt because you can't read worth a damn. He did NOT gain thors powers, what's so hard to understand about that? laughing

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
He did NOT gain thors powers, what's so hard to understand about that? laughing
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir194a-Enchantmentv276.jpg

Its not power of mjolnir, its "power of Thor."

But since you can't read I guess that has no value for you.

DarkSaint85
JBL, who cares??

The OP clearly says their power stacks. So your arguments are moot.

Superman stomps horrifically.

Geeker
Playing Devils advocate, it does say power of Thor and for this thread the powers are stacked as it says in the opener. So why not stack Superman and Thor with Mjolhirs' best feat? It's the character I intended here.

JBL
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir194a-Enchantmentv276.jpg

Its not power of mjolnir, its "power of Thor."

But since you can't read I guess that has no value for you. IF HE BE WORTHY...... WW was worthy... she transformed and gained thors powers...... Beta ray bill was WORTHY, he transformed and gained thors powers...... Dargo was WORTHY, he transformed and gained thors powers given to him by the hammer......... Superman and Cap felt the hammers powers but DID NOT GAIN THE POWER OF THOR. That's why superman COULD NOT lift the hammer at the end... GUESS why??? Thor himself explained it to superman why he could not lift it. Christ!!. But in this thread the OP states the power will be stacked, soooooooo, superman still lose even with the hammer. wink

abhilegend
You are saying Captain America and Eric Masterson were not worthy? How the **** did they lift the hammer then?

Also the worthy enchantment was suspended when Superman lifted it, anybody with a brain can understand it. How the **** anybody can simply gain the power of mjolnir when there has been no mention of it?

abhilegend
I mean how can somebody misunderstand this?

http://i.imgur.com/38gjqFc.jpg

"A very few worthieS have been allowed to overcome the spell in desperate hours."

Superman despite being not worthy was allowed to have Thor's powers by Odin himself. Not ****ing mjolnir's power, its a special case in itself.

And finally STFU.

Insane Titan
Thanos casually stomps the hammer with his hand and beats Superman as standard after all he's not jobberseid

JBL
I mean how can somebody misunderstand this?

http://i.imgur.com/38gjqFc.jpg

"A very few worthieS have been allowed to overcome the spell in desperate hours."

Superman despite being not worthy was allowed to have Thor's powers by Odin himself. Not ****ing mjolnir's power, its a special case in itself.

And finally STFU. Jesus Christ some people cannot comprehend a statement. Superman NEVER had thors power, NOWHERE was it stated ANYWHERE. All superman did was use the hammer to hit something. laughing ...... CHRIST!!! sick

JBL
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos casually stomps the hammer with his hand and beats Superman as standard after all he's not jobberseid yes

maxivitopowe
This is something I don't get

I'm my Hal vs Thor thread people were saying that Mjolnir doesn't stack?

JBL
Originally posted by maxivitopowe

I'm my Hal vs Thor thread people were saying that Mjolnir doesn't stack? People are talking about superman here, they forget about what they say in one thread to make superman look good in another. Stacking only works when superman is concerned. wink

DarkSaint85

Did you, as the OP, specifically allow Mjolnir to stack?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Jesus Christ some people cannot comprehend a statement. Superman NEVER had thors power, NOWHERE was it stated ANYWHERE. All superman did was use the hammer to hit something. laughing ...... CHRIST!!! sick
Your denial is noted and discarded.

Cry more.Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos casually stomps the hammer with his hand and beats Superman as standard after all he's not jobberseid
In your dreams perhaps.

abhilegend

Whoever said that hasn't read Thor comics. The powers absolutely stack.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
People are talking about superman here, they forget about what they say in one thread to make superman look good in another. Stacking only works when superman is concerned. wink
BRB would like to have words with you.

http://i.imgur.com/iux0hx3.jpg

"The power of demon himself added to my own."

pym-ftw
Okay for the record it appears that physically Mjoinir amps you UP to Thor's level.

The OP wants to stack powers is fine with me, honestly Thanos probably still wins.

PG > Superman.

JBL
BRB would like to have words with you.

http://i.imgur.com/iux0hx3.jpg

"The power of demon himself added to my own." Please learn to comprehend words. Bill DID NOT go from being nearly equal to thor to being nearly twice as strong/powerful as thor as shown plenty of times. The hammer does not stack period. Bill in essence became thor, that's why when Odin wanted to transport thor home, bill appeared. Unless you think bill is now greater than thor.. laughing ....You do know that if superman actually gained thors powers like WW, Bill and dargo did and we all know that the power does not stack and you in essence become thor..... it would mean that superman admitted that thor is FAR stronger and FAR more powerful right? I bet you change your story now. laughing

Insane Titan

Cry more.
In your dreams perhaps. seeing as Thanos stopped Thor's hammer twice that way , you're wrong as usual

DarkSaint85
Wow, people really do let their hatred of a character get in the way sometimes.

... for this thread the powers are stacked as it says in the opener. So why not stack Superman and Thor with Mjolhirs' best feat? It's the character I intended here.

Superman's BEST feats.

STACKED

ONTO Thor's BEST feats.

And yet, Thanos is going to stand up to that????

Let's stand back from all the Supes hate/Thanos love for a second, guys. What Thor accomplished with the PG - was it his absolute best feat? What if you then stacked Superman lifting the book of infinity or whatever on TOP of that?

Insane Titan
So lifting a book that doesn't fight back is a real combat feat now!!
Seems h1 virus has infected most posters sadly

DarkSaint85
So lifting a book that doesn't fight back is a real combat feat now!!
Seems h1 virus has infected most posters sadly

Hence the use of the word 'whatever' wink

I used it merely as an example of A high end feat from Superman. Feel free to substitute it with whatever high end combat feat you wish - you obviously know more than I do about the combatants, so I'm sure it would be easy for you, right? You DO know Superman's highest, most insane combat feats?

Now apply Mjolnir's 'Wind of a thousand hurricanes' or WHATEVER (so, you know, no need to focus solely on this ONE feat, as eager as you are to jump on it and shred THAT particular instance) and stack them.

How about Thor's most insane feat with the Godblast, and stacking it with Superman's lifeforce?

Again, just another EXAMPLE.

The Sorrow
Thanos wins again.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hence the use of the word 'whatever' wink

I used it merely as an example of A high end feat from Superman. Feel free to substitute it with whatever high end combat feat you wish - you obviously know more than I do about the combatants, so I'm sure it would be easy for you, right? You DO know Superman's highest, most insane combat feats?

Now apply Mjolnir's 'Wind of a thousand hurricanes' or WHATEVER (so, you know, no need to focus solely on this ONE feat, as eager as you are to jump on it and shred THAT particular instance) and stack them.

How about Thor's most insane feat with the Godblast, and stacking it with Superman's lifeforce?

Again, just another EXAMPLE. Shields bro smile

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Please learn to comprehend words. Bill DID NOT go from being nearly equal to thor to being nearly twice as strong/powerful as thor as shown plenty of times. The hammer does not stack period. Bill in essence became thor, that's why when Odin wanted to transport thor home, bill appeared. Unless you think bill is now greater than thor.. laughing ....You do know that if superman actually gained thors powers like WW, Bill and dargo did and we all know that the power does not stack and you in essence become thor..... it would mean that superman admitted that thor is FAR stronger and FAR more powerful right? I bet you change your story now. laughing Originally posted by abhilegend

Cry more.
seeing as Thanos stopped Thor's hammer twice that way , you're wrong as usual
Superman with mjolnir>>>>Thor with mjolnir. You are always wrong though.Originally posted by The Sorrow
Thanos wins again.
Nope.

Insane Titan
Superman with mjolnir>>>>Thor with mjolnir. You are always wrong though.
Nope. Superman with mjolnir is equal to Thor at best.

Lol coming from you, alongside h1 you're known for been wrong and lying and twisting context

DarkSaint85
Shields bro smile

They stand up to a Godblast?

Then add the lifeforce of Superman, who's lifeforce is so powerful he was able to punch (IIRC) Death in the face (or something silly like that)?

Thanos' shield can stand up to that on average? Because that is what you're not seeing here. Thanos is average here. But we've stacked Superman's highest feats (so he could summon lightning attacks whilst punching whilst summong winds whilst soul-sucking whilst HVing whilst frost breathing etc at superspeed) with Mjolnir.

DarkSaint85
Superman with mjolnir is equal to Thor at best.

Lol coming from you, alongside h1 you're known for been wrong and lying and twisting context

Is that with or without Mjolnir wink

abhilegend
Superman with mjolnir is equal to Thor at best.

Bwahahaha.

Superman with mjolnir is equal to Thor when he is already stronger, faster and more durable than him? GTFO.

And you're known for being too angry for your own good nihilist.

abhilegend
Shields bro smile
They are more powerful than Krona's shield?

Insane Titan
They stand up to a Godblast?

Then add the lifeforce of Superman, who's lifeforce is so powerful he was able to punch (IIRC) Death in the face (or something silly like that)?

Thanos' shield can stand up to that on average? Because that is what you're not seeing here. Thanos is average here. But we've stacked Superman's highest feats (so he could summon lightning attacks whilst punching whilst summong winds whilst soul-sucking whilst HVing whilst frost breathing etc at superspeed) with Mjolnir. yeah why not they stood up to a full power Galactus who is far above Supes/Thor . Plus he took Omegas blast who was more powerful than Galactus.

Big deal a young Thanos blasted a hold through death, and iirc Superman got ko'd punching black racer lol.

Thanos own durability stands up to lighting charged hammer shots and PG Thor shots

DarkSaint85
yeah why not they stood up to a full power Galactus who is far above Supes/Thor . Plus he took Omegas blast who was more powerful than Galactus.

Hence why I asked, on average. Not asking for Thanos' best showings.

Lol. you must have missed the post stating this was Superman at his best.

Agreed. But Mjolnir at its VERY best? Doubtful.

Insane Titan
Bwahahaha.

Superman with mjolnir is equal to Thor when he is already stronger, faster and more durable than him? GTFO.

And you're known for being too angry for your own good nihilist. seeing as Thor's powers are virtually ineffective Thanos regularly

carver9
Scenario like this...it's stacked in Superman's favor. Superman wins this.

Insane Titan

Hence why I asked, on average. Not asking for Thanos' best showings.

Lol. you must have missed the post stating this was Superman at his best.

Agreed. But Mjolnir at its VERY best? Doubtful. they are his average showings as he doesn't really use them as often as most think.

Supes best usualy involves some plot device/context when beating People out of his league .

Very best as in what ? Hitting stuff or blasting? Thanos has countless durability feats to stand up to them

abhilegend
seeing as Thor's powers are virtually ineffective Thanos regularly
Superman ain't no pussy like Thor.

thumb up

Insane Titan
Superman ain't no pussy like Thor.

thumb up really ! That's why Thor was Supes toughest opponent

Supes own words thumb up

DarkSaint85
they are his average showings as he doesn't really use them as often as most think.

Supes best usualy involves some plot device/context when beating People out of his league .

Very best as in what ? Hitting stuff or blasting? Thanos has countless durability feats to stand up to them

OK. If he doesn't use them as often...CIS is still in play.

True, it USUALLY involves a plot device. I nominate Mjolnir in this thread wink Not to mention, it only USUALLY involves. If I cherry picked and used only his best, it doesn't matter if its a one time thing, all that matters is its his best.

And I was referring to the very best in blasting. Then stacked with Superman's own strength AND very best in blasting.

I'm not saying I like Superman here. Or that I hate Thanos. Its just that under the stips of the OP, Thanos will lose. Nothing to do with a personal view of the characters, or their supporters in this forum.

abhilegend
really ! That's why Thor was Supes toughest opponent

Supes own words thumb up
And Superman being the mightiest being in the nine realms, thanos included.

Thor's own words.

thumb up

Geeker
Guys, calm down please this is getting silly. Let's all agree to disagree rather than creating a circular argument no one can win, we're all friends here. What do you all say?

DarkSaint85
I hate you.

Geeker
I hate you.

Why? messed

-Pr-
laughing out loud

abhilegend
I hate you. Originally posted by Geeker
Why? messed Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud

Geeker
big grin

h1a8
This thread is spite against Thanos.
Superman will stomp Thanos without Mjolnir just using speed.
Superman is stronger (when not holding back).
Thanos will be a statue here (or a slow moving turtle).
Think of Quicksilver in the last X-men movie where time was frozen.

Insane Titan
And Superman being the mightiest being in the nine realms, thanos included.

Thor's own words.

thumb up seeing as Thanos isn't part of the nine realms or that Thor has gave Thanos a fight like he did Superman, you fail AGAIN.

Move along

Estacado
Thanos punches his face in easily.

abhilegend
seeing as Thanos isn't part of the nine realms or that Thor has gave Thanos a fight like he did Superman, you fail AGAIN.

Move along
Nope, Thor's words included Thanos too.

You are discarding proofs as always.

thumb up

Insane Titan
Nope, Thor's words included Thanos too.

You are discarding proofs as always.

thumb up haha how does it ? Using your logic Superman>>>>>>>>all.

Lmao the irony of you saying that, you're known for constantly lying when posting

-Pr-
No crossovers.

Stop being dicks.

abhilegend
haha how does it ? Using your logic Superman>>>>>>>>all.

Lmao the irony of you saying that, you're known for constantly lying when posting
I'm not the one who started this "use statements from crossovers." You did.

You seem angry.Originally posted by -Pr-
No crossovers.

Stop being dicks.
Well, he started it.

And Nihilist can't stop being a dick, its his whole schtick here.

Insane Titan

You seem angry.
Well, he started it.

And Nihilist can't stop being a dick, its his whole schtick here. Thor never mentioned Thanos or where he resides which is fact , unless you have actual proof or are you just lying again

Angry nah , you're just confused with all the lying you do.

As apposed to you been a whiny insecure crybaby who is also a dick?

abhilegend
Thanos comes in nine realms too which is what Thor said. No denying that nihilist. And as pr said, stop using crossovers.

Yea, angry you are. Too angry in fact.

Insane Titan
Thanos doesn't go to earth regularly and when he did put Thor down easily unlike Supermans fight of his life . so again your proof lying turd?

You must not know what anger is, then again you probably don't seeing as you only deal in lying and crying.

JBL
Thanos comes in nine realms too which is what Thor said. No denying that nihilist. And as pr said, stop using crossovers.

Yea, angry you are. Too angry in fact. Galactus, Destroyer, Odin and a lot others are now below superman in your mind? laughing laughing laughing

Epicurus
Fine. Lets stack Superman's best feat on mjolnir's and see what kind of monster that amalgam would be.
Does the OP specifically demand that their best feats alone should be counted instead of average?

In which case, the same should be applicable for Thanos as well.

-Pr-

You seem angry.
Well, he started it.

And Nihilist can't stop being a dick, its his whole schtick here.

Since when does "stop being a dick" mean "no, please continue acting like a child, and pour some ****ing gasoline on the fire"?

Shut up. That goes anyone else still acting like a **** too.

Geeker
Guys, calm down please this is getting silly. Let's all agree to disagree rather than creating a circular argument no one can win, we're all friends here. What do you all say?

I tried, why can't everybody just get along, Life is too short to get angry for real!!!

carver9
I'm mad as well. wink

Geeker
I'm mad as well.

What are you mad about Carver, you don't seem the type my friend!

JBL
What are you mad about Carver, you don't seem the type my friend! Hulk is always mad.... stick out tongue

Geeker
Originally posted by JBL
Hulk is always mad.... stick out tongue

smile grrr Carvey! smile

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
Hulk is always mad.... stick out tongue

This is why I'm mad. Someone stole my purple pants.

DarkSaint85
I'm mad as well. wink

Mad = crazy.

As for Epicurus' question, I took it to mean Thanos at average vs high end Thor/Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.