Superior Spider-Man vs Hank Pym

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnslaughtKILLS
Both have a day of preparation.

Who takes the majority?

pym-ftw
Pym 10/10

iscaremonkeys
in a fight? ..................isnt pym giant man????....................this is a curbstomp....

TheHulk
Pym 7/10 lol Giant man ftw

pym-ftw
This is also a prep fight.

How is Ock beating Pym even 1 time?

TheHulk
Originally posted by pym-ftw
This is also a prep fight.

How is Ock beating Pym even 1 time? at least he's smart himself. Of course not on Pyms level.

pym-ftw
Post avengers A.I. Pym can apparently control black holes with ease.

Pym is a solid tier away atleast.

riv6672
Yeah, i always try and devil's advocate myself in these Vs, but this is fairly one sided. Pym is taking this one.

maxivitopowe
Yeah the best Ock prep feat is him taking down the Avengers

riv6672
Not too shabby.
He needs to work up to taking down Pym.

SamZED
I don't see why SpOck can't pull SOME wins considering his (almost) complete lack of morals. Pym is still bound by those. Also defeating Avengers is not his only prep feat. In the End of the Earth storyline he basically took over the planet and all of the earth's heroes were unable to stop him. Took him several minutes to come up with a device that nearly killed a possessed Hyperion who only survived because Ock wanted him to. On the fly found a way to stop Anti-matter Electro who was too much for Thor to handle. Then there are those few times when Reed and Tony couldn't defuse bombs that Ock built, owning MODOK, fooling Reed etc etc
SpOck can easily threaten to murder a million people with prep unless Pym gives up, even if it's a bluff... considering his history there's no reason Hank won't believe it.

OnslaughtKILLS
Originally posted by SamZED
I don't see why SpOck can't pull SOME wins considering his (almost) complete lack of morals. Pym is still bound by those. Also defeating Avengers is not his only prep feat. In the End of the Earth storyline he basically took over the planet and all of the earth's heroes were unable to stop him. Took him several minutes to come up with a device that nearly killed a possessed Hyperion who only survived because Ock wanted him to. On the fly found a way to stop Anti-matter Electro who was too much for Thor to handle. Then there are those few times when Reed and Tony couldn't defuse bombs that Ock built, owning MODOK, fooling Reed etc etc
SpOck can easily threaten to murder a million people with prep unless Pym gives up, even if it's a bluff... considering his history there's no reason Hank won't believe it.

Truth.

Not to mention, Hank Pym has admitted to be very impressed with the intelligence of Peter Parker. Hell, I think he even said once that if Peter put his mind to it, he would be smarter then him. He may have been exaggerating and feats may not prove that, but to say Pym is LEAGUEEEE aheads of Doc Ock (who rivals Peter and surpasses him in some respects) is pushing it.

pym-ftw
SpOck can easily threaten to murder a million people with prep unless Pym gives up, even if it's a bluff... considering his history there's no reason Hank won't believe it. Pym put a black hole on Doombot, he is also the only human who vocally acknowledges A.I. as sentient living beings. Idk if Morals really register with Pym like normal people post his Yellow Jacket stages. The killing innocents to make Pym quit is interesting but honestly Pym has 2 completely different time machines to bring people back from the dead with not to mention literally trillions of tiny eyes from which to gauge a bluff.
Originally posted by OnslaughtKILLS
Truth.

Not to mention, Hank Pym has admitted to be very impressed with the intelligence of Peter Parker. Hell, I think he even said once that if Peter put his mind to it, he would be smarter then him. He may have been exaggerating and feats may not prove that, but to say Pym is LEAGUEEEE aheads of Doc Ock (who rivals Peter and surpasses him in some respects) is pushing it. Ock's best feats are in robotics, Pyms feats absolutely & inarguably crap all over them.

OnslaughtKILLS
Yeah, Hank is soo great at mechanics. Kind of like how his robot almost destroyed the world? Great work Hank, keep it up! With your mastery of technology, the rest of the heroes can take extended vacations!

pym-ftw
Pym also created a race, and is revered as a God...

Do you really want to play the low ball game?

Lek Kuen
Yeah, Hank is soo great at mechanics. Kind of like how his robot almost destroyed the world?

Isn't that actually a good feat?

OnslaughtKILLS
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Isn't that actually a good feat?

Absolutely not, its a failed experiment.

And yeah pym-ftw? Well, Doctor Doom got the Sinister Six to worship him, so THERE!

Lek Kuen
Absolutely not, its a failed experiment.

And yeah pym-ftw? Well, Doctor Doom got the Sinister Six to worship him, so THERE!

I don't know, to me it shows he can create robots far greater than most of earth's heroes. And that was before he was as good as he his now

OnslaughtKILLS
I don't know, to me it shows he can create robots far greater than most of earth's heroes. And that was before he was as good as he his now

How does that help him beat the Superior Spider-Man?

Lek Kuen
How does that help him beat the Superior Spider-Man?

The same way you saying his ability to make robots isn't all that, mean he loses?

OnslaughtKILLS
The same way you saying his ability to make robots isn't all that, mean he loses?

Don't see how his average to above average level of tinkering helps him beat a juiced up, all-out Spider-Man backed by a top-tier genius.

Lek Kuen
Don't see how his average to above average level of tinkering helps him beat a juiced up, all-out Spider-Man backed by a top-tier genius.

Hank is a top tier genius. To say otherwise is you just trolling

OnslaughtKILLS
Hank is a top tier genius. To say otherwise is you just trolling

Okay, so what? He still loses in the end.

pym-ftw
How can Ock beat Pym once?

OnslaughtKILLS
How can Ock beat Pym once?

Probably by knocking him unconscious

pym-ftw
Pym is stronger, infact much stronger.

OnslaughtKILLS
Pym is stronger, infact much stronger.

No way. And he's definitely slower.

Lek Kuen
No way. And he's definitely slower.

=/ I mean you can argue he's slower. But lulz there is no argument for Spider-ock being stronger than Giant man

OnslaughtKILLS
=/ I mean you can argue he's slower. But lulz there is no argument for Spider-ock being stronger than Giant man

Maybe marginally, but it's irrelevant. Giant Man would never be able to tag Spider-Man.

pym-ftw
Pym fought Crusher Creel to a draw, Spiderman isn't doing anything with his fists.

Lek Kuen
If Spock gets some wins it's because this is prep fight. If you intend this to be a physical brawl the mods may as well close this

deathslash
Pym ftw

SamZED
Pym put a black hole on Doombot, he is also the only human who vocally acknowledges A.I. as sentient living beings. Idk if Morals really register with Pym like normal people post his Yellow Jacket stages. The killing innocents to make Pym quit is interesting but honestly Pym has 2 completely different time machines to bring people back from the dead with not to mention literally trillions of tiny eyes from which to gauge a bluff.

Doesn't have to be a bluff. SpOck had access to a time machine as well and i'm not sure if Pym is the kind of person who'd let a million people get slaughtered hoping he might fix everything later with a time machine.
Now i'm fully aware that when it comes to feats Hank has Ock beat in quantity as well as quality, Ock as he was depicted lately wasn't around for long so doesn't have that many feats. But in the short time he was around Marvel tried real hard to show him as a challenge to Marvel Earth's greatest minds (at least I believe that was writer's intention when he pitted him first against Tony, then Reed, then Hank, then MODOK etc.) keeping that in mind I don't see why he couldn't win something, not giving a crap about anyone's safety is a huge advantage in a prep battle IMO.

Pym fought Crusher Creel to a draw, Spiderman isn't doing anything with his fists. Not just that, wasn't Creel "A Worthy" at the time?

pym-ftw
Doesn't have to be a bluff. SpOck had access to a time machine as well and i'm not sure if Pym is the kind of person who'd let a million people get slaughtered hoping he might fix everything later with a time machine.
Now i'm fully aware that when it comes to feats Hank has Ock beat in quantity as well as quality, Ock as he was depicted lately wasn't around for long so doesn't have that many feats. But in the short time he was around Marvel tried real hard to show him as a challenge to Marvel Earth's greatest minds (at least I believe that was writer's intention when he pitted him first against Tony, then Reed, then Hank, then MODOK etc.) keeping that in mind I don't see why he couldn't win something, not giving a crap about anyone's safety is a huge advantage in a prep battle IMO.

Not just that, wasn't Creel "A Worthy" at the time? idk if that's so much a win as a stalemate, not to mention it seems kinda like time fiddling or prep sabotage but idk I'd need a mod to clarify.

Now anything resembling a more traditional fight idk how Ock can beat someone with the technopathy abilities of Pym.

Worthy Creel beat Pym up, but base Creel was stalemated until he bfr'd himself into the Oververse.

DarkSaint85
Hank slaughters him.

riv6672
Yeah, still going with Hank.
This was a fun read, but mostly silliness, personal opinions and a smattering of actual facts, none of which really go towards Ock winning, sorry.

SamZED
Are you referring to my posts? If so then please elaborate. If not then never mind.

DarkSaint85
Elaboration: your love of Spiderman is stupid and irrational. Also, you smell.

riv6672
Are you referring to my posts? If so then please elaborate. If not then never mind.
Yours were the facts posts, not the silly ones.
Its just, i dont feel the facts were enough to change my mind.
No big deal, really, i'm hardly someone who's opinions hold much sway! http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/smilies/smilewhite.gif

SamZED
Double post.

SamZED
Originally posted by riv6672
Yours were the facts posts, not the silly ones.
Its just, i dont feel the facts were enough to change my mind.
No big deal, really, i'm hardly someone who's opinions hold much sway! http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/smilies/smilewhite.gif Gotcha.smile I was sort of playing the devil's advocate anyway, I know Hank wins.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Elaboration: your love of Spiderman is stupid and irrational. Also, you smell. Sir, your ridiculous insinuation that i'm somehow obsessed with Spider-man holds no water. Speaking of water, you forgot to put a hyphen in his name so now I have to drown your kids in a lake.

riv6672
That hyphen, it's cost so many lives...http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/smilies/smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-065.gif

DarkSaint85
The kids are like my sex life, imaginary and nonexistent. I win!!!

riv6672
Bazinga!

pym-ftw
I hope I wasn't the irrational one angel

riv6672
Bazinga x2!

pym-ftw
?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.