Been trying to change my username

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnslaughtKILLS
I've been waiting approval for over a week and a half. Help?

Firefly218
Send a pm to an active moderator.

Ushgarak
Only the admin can do this I am afraid.

Firefly218
Nice buffy quotes

OnslaughtKILLS
Anyone know any active admins?

Clovie
THERE IS ONE ADMIN!

and he is MIA since like 2 years mwahaha

OnslaughtKILLS
Is there anyone that can ACTUALLY help me?

truejedi
I put a name change in the queue, 2, 3 years back, nothing, so good luck. i don't even remember what the new name was supposed to be. I'm figuring someday it will get changed, and I'll come back and be unable to login because of that.

Bardock42
Originally posted by truejedi
I put a name change in the queue, 2, 3 years back, nothing, so good luck. i don't even remember what the new name was supposed to be. I'm figuring someday it will get changed, and I'll come back and be unable to login because of that.

Should have thought of that before, no one to blame but yourself!!!!

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by truejedi

You would find the new username over one of your previous posts, so just find a thread you started or whatever, then you'll be able to log in.

OF course, it's not likely that Raz will ever get around to dealing with all the name change requests that have, presumably, piled up.

Shey Tapani
Can't we just start new usernames and get bigger avatas from the get go?

Galan007
No. You have to be a member for 2 years(I think it is) before you can use 100x100 avatars. The only person who can change that rule is...You guessed it...The Admin.

Spawningpool
Raz has abandoned us

Raz
I'll update usernames once the server move is stabilised

DarthAnt66
Erm, what if we don't want the usernames we requested years ago?

embarrasment

Raz
I can reject it - just let me know here

DarthAnt66
Please reject "Light Revan" or any other username from "DarthAnt66." Thank you. big grin

embarrasment

Raz
OK will do!

DarthAnt66
raz acknowledged me. :O

My power is now infinite. http://r30.imgfast.net/users/3013/11/32/39/smiles/1742136542.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.