Was hoping someone can help me find a movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DM1968
I think it is a Disney movie, but it could be a Nick movie as well. Definitely a teen movie. I am not sure of the actors/actresses, but here is the plot:

Stuck up, conceded, really good looking female brunette, late teens, is a pop superstar, only she can't sing. There is someone else behind the scenes, who has an amazing voice, and not only sings for this pop star on her records, but is backstage singing at the live concerts as well. The pop star takes credit for everything, and does not let anyone know that it is not her voice that everyone hears. The girl behind the scenes does not have the confidence to go it alone, and feels that the only way she can do what she loves - sing - is in this manner. It all comes to a head towards the end, and everyone finally learns the truth.

This sort of a comedy/feel good movie. Anyone have any idee of the title? Thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.